SoSueMe #12 So Boozy gonna need a cruisey, the papers slating Dzylz for actin like a Doozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay we get it Sue…you cycle over from your beach hut every day to settle in to the food and drink for the day, you never go anywhere without your symprove cos it cancels out all the glasses of Rose. We know, we know, you brought two books on holiday which you bought in Easons and you transport in your bike basket every day. You sit at a wonderful view for breakfast each morning. You can hold the phone and press the outside shower while tryin to look like a Bond girl.
The biggest mystery is though…Will Sue ever start on that second book???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay we get it Sue…you cycle over from your beach hut every day to settle in to the food and drink for the day, you never go anywhere without your symprove cos it cancels out all the glasses of Rose. We know, we know, you brought two books on holiday which you bought in Easons and you transport in your bike basket every day. You sit at a wonderful view for breakfast each morning. You can hold the phone and press the outside shower while tryin to look like a Bond girl.
The biggest mystery is though…Will Sue ever start on that second book???
She would need to finish the 1st one first! Maybe by 2030? It’s highly unlikely., however am sure we will hear about it when she does.. next book Ulysses! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That looks like the most boring holiday. Well for some if that's your choice but I'd go stir crazy

Reactions: 11
That looks like the most boring holiday. Well for some if that's your choice but I'd go stir crazy
Its a place to go if you just want to chill but the company on that sort of holiday has to be right. Dyl looks like he'd prefer to be in Magalluf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She clearly reads here and obviously gave Dyl a stern word on acting more loved-up for the Gram. It's actually painful watching the pretend little kisses and hugs when it's clear he'd rather have his head wedged back into his phone.

Reactions: 12
She probably had to use the holiday as a 'sales trip' so she can expense the cost

Reactions: 13
Her holidays are so BORING….like literally looks so dull and uninteresting, it actually put me off ever going to the maldives!

Reactions: 14
Jesus I feel like she’s on the wine even more then usual on this trip, mortified for her sharing the message that her mam sent.

Reactions: 8
Jesus I feel like she’s on the wine even more then usual on this trip, mortified for her sharing the message that her mam sent.
Says it all really when her Mam has to point out the obvious 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn't look good when everything she does revolves around drinking alcohol. I know she's on holiday but that doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference because she does the same at home. She got the name Boozy Suzy for a reason...

And just to add, if my mother sent me a message like that I'd be mortified and thinking jesus how bad do I look?! I certainly wouldn't be sharing the message to nearly 300k people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Eternal Stale oh sorry I mean Style texting the Family bank to tell her to lay off the drink..

She's some doll to preach, her & Kaysheee & Co. are out eating nearly every eve if the week, Merlot on the table.
Maybe she's afraid Sue will spend too much & might not fund the grey on grey furnishings for the 22nd new house their moving to :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EDITED TO SAY : how in the name of duck does she feel "apart of the Maldives" also for the super fans her caption on the photo lends itself that she feels apart of something when she's in a laneway, in broad daylight, with her tits out,in the Maldives - even though she's just a cheap wannabe with a few quid 😅

Watch this space tattlers - someone mentioned earlier about the wannabe bond girl and it clicked - I can totally see Boozy Suzy getting her kit off for someone like magazine or something or something like an ARTISTIC PHOTOSHOP sorry Photoshoot I meant, and I AM CALLING BINGO on her using the following words to describe it "tasteful/ expressive/ artistic/ elegant/ promoting body image positivity/ being comfortable in her plastic/ skin "

Also Sue, fair play ur wearing a bikini that fits - then ya got ur buoys (plastic ref) out like a Heidi Klum wannabe when no one wants to see ur eye fuckin chicken looking skinny ass in the nip 🤣 🤣🤣 Come on girl cop on that level of desperation for attention we expect from Kayshee OnTheBeg like 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the boot company Mantra closing down?
It says some of their styles are 50% off & aren’t being restocked?

Reactions: 3
Eternal Stale oh sorry I mean Style texting the Family bank to tell her to lay off the drink..

She's some doll to preach, her & Kaysheee & Co. are out eating nearly every eve if the week, Merlot on the table.
Maybe she's afraid Sue will spend too much & might not fund the grey on grey furnishings for the 22nd new house their moving to :D
Strange no meals out the past week!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think the jumpsuit is fab and have bought it for my hols! while it’s not within a lot of peoples budget, she’s only giving a link to what people asked for 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’s a millionaire so it’s about time she stopped wearing fast fashion shite in my opinion, PlT, boohoo etc are all so so bad for the environment not to mention the shite quality so for me it’s deffo quality over quantity
Hope you get the best of wear out of it. I agree with your comments, Sue is rolling in it let’s be honest, she can well afford it and I don’t see the problem. I do see the problem in her shelling the likes of PLT which are collabs if I am not mistaken. And SHEIN, come on, there’s no way Sue is on there looking for a bargain from China, it’s all marketing to make her followers think she’s one of them and to keep buying her brand. FFS she’s prob lying by her private pool in a Hermes bikini.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.