SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of Dzzzylan captioned "ma man" - well, with all due respect Snoozy, I don't think you're gonna make too many people jealous with that one 🤢👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol Katie’s not even in a water villa by the look of it, looks like a beach villa with a pool hun! 😂
0510862A-CC27-4C0E-AD4D-7D00A4407EBB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s sharing with her ma and da. Oh super glamorous 🤣🤣
I didn’t even know who this katie person was, but after reading the comments here had a nosy on her insta and it’s clear she’s just a entitled little hanger on lol

Reactions: 18
I didn’t even know who this katie person was, but after reading the comments here had a nosy on her insta and it’s clear she’s just a entitled little hanger on lol
Oh she’s the biggest cling on 🤣🤣 Thinks she’s the Kylie to Sues Kim🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sue 100% wrote that blurb for Rob and told him to post it.

The islanders/hotel staff dancing in the wrap skirts for the Tacksons, lol, poor guys having to entertain that lot. Their moves remind me of Kathryn Thomas and her cringey dance a day.

Reactions: 9
Ah jesus will smokey stop with the buffet videos🙄 we know what cherry tomatoes are susan no need to zoom in😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.