SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new gift sets 🤮 Gift set number 4 is identical to CT Green Lights collection 🙄 Has she no shame like? Even luna by Lisa doing the rose gold/gold packaging (a closer to home example) Mother of God she wouldn't know an original thought if it came in a bleeping wine glass 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aimee is a natural business woman tho! You can see that she has credibility beyond the beast of social media as I saw that she was at the Growing for Growth programme there yesterday and also is part of the Ernst and Young entrepreneur programme. Imagine Sue rocking up in her YSL shoes and bangled arms of cartier shite 😅 she'd prob start doing a reel in front of everyone because she's a boss witch ya know 🤣
Also Aimée never uses filters! So refreshing!

View attachment 860432
Good Lord! What HAS she done to this one? Defo see what the person above was referring to about her face seeming puffier. But this is just a terrible photoshop/Facetune job.The two sides of her face are a completely different shape, it’s so pixelated , her eyes are a bizarre shape esp the right (her left) and even her lips are entirely different shapes / widths from left to right! Surely you’d be getting better at Facetune as the years went by!
Also - cringe for yet another reel about the most important thing about The Style Cancellers - how SUE looks. I don’t know why women would want to sign up for this show to have it this wan parading around in her designer tack passing on her wisdom or “fashion sense” when she looks ridic most the time herself. She just gets away with it cos it’s expensive tack, she’s super slim and she’s done up and photoshopped to the high heavens. I’m not sure anyone knows what she actually looks like anymore even herself! Then at the end of the show when it’s supposed to be all about the woman’s makeover she goes out of her way to completely upstage them at their big reveal moment. Dreadful stuff, then again it is RTE 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can tell you on very good authority Sue & Eileen do not choose the outfits, a stylist picks them. An absolute farce of a show. Who even watches this crap?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also Aimée never uses filters! So refreshing!

I can tell you on very good authority Sue & Eileen do not choose the outfits, a stylist picks them. An absolute farce of a show. Who even watches this crap?
Yep it's Cathy O Connor. She's credited on the show credits

Reactions: 6
So not only does Sue have her own hideous stylist to dress her for the show, she has another stylist to style the participants she is supposed to be styling?! 🙈🙄 That was a tongue tie! 😂 What a farce!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 80s called Sue, Alexis Carrington wants her jacket & eye makeup back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think anyone eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson harder than Suzanne Jackson eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson? I so don’t get the appeal of this one and her flock of admiring “girl boss” fans? She got lucky with insta at a time when a few others did too before it became such a saturated marketing place and a particularly saturated beauty and tan market. Slapped her name or “brand” into some white label shite and somehow people lapped it up? Nothing was more shocking than seeing her as a leaving certificate aural topic. She defo has a chip on her shoulder about not having much education and it her spelling / grammar / pronunciation / command of the English language is then she’s certainly not exaggerating that. But it’s foolish to be trying to convince young wans that they can forget an education and become an insta millionaire like good old Sue!
I also find it particularly sad that their wedding music / song is “Young and Beautiful”. Speaks volumes about her narcissism. Imagine holding your new hub/wife/partner and the only song you can sing to each other is “will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?” Also that her fave film is Gatsby - I wonder has she ever read it - it’s not exactly a particularly romantic love story. It’s moreso morbid and focuses more on the themes of chasing/loving superficiality, concepts or people that don’t really exist - just their preconceived ideal image of them.
Have you not met Tignam AKA Melissa Mills Bari? Queen of Eyefucking herself!

Reactions: 4
Was just on Laura B's insta and she was going through Luna by Lisa Christmas sets, Boozy Suzy would wanna go back to the drawing board with her Dripping Shite at extortionate prices 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think anyone eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson harder than Suzanne Jackson eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson? I so don’t get the appeal of this one and her flock of admiring “girl boss” fans? She got lucky with insta at a time when a few others did too before it became such a saturated marketing place and a particularly saturated beauty and tan market. Slapped her name or “brand” into some white label shite and somehow people lapped it up? Nothing was more shocking than seeing her as a leaving certificate aural topic. She defo has a chip on her shoulder about not having much education and it her spelling / grammar / pronunciation / command of the English language is then she’s certainly not exaggerating that. But it’s foolish to be trying to convince young wans that they can forget an education and become an insta millionaire like good old Sue!
I also find it particularly sad that their wedding music / song is “Young and Beautiful”. Speaks volumes about her narcissism. Imagine holding your new hub/wife/partner and the only song you can sing to each other is “will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?” Also that her fave film is Gatsby - I wonder has she ever read it - it’s not exactly a particularly romantic love story. It’s moreso morbid and focuses more on the themes of chasing/loving superficiality, concepts or people that don’t really exist - just their preconceived ideal image of them.
couldnt agree more. she got lucky that she hit the influencer market at the right time. shes not special and honestly the way she tries to flog #ads irritates teh life out of me. the way she describes them is just very irritating to listen to. she wouldnt get anywhere if she came out a few years later. shes got lucky and thats it. and her tan is orange. suzanne goes on multiple holidays a year and has a base tan so topping up with a tiny bit of highlighter or whatever she does is going to look better than if you put that dripping gold shite on pale skin it is pure orange cheap tit. just sad that people follow her and dont see this. girl boss she is not. also she thinks shes some sort of bella hadid/hailey bieber model trying to pull of the dynasty look. you just know shes thinking shes some sort of model who can look good in anything. sorry suzanne your average and have had a LOT of help

Last edited:
That live was atrocious 🥴 Was she pissed?
Boozy Suzy 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌 That’s gotta stick
I f*cking love Boozy Suzy - I use it all the time I'm surprised it hasn't stuck already - and let's be honest she is a fairly fond of the aul vino - and coming on Insta takin messy selfies and cackling - "but shur here she's only a girl boss enjoying herself leave her alone" - when she really just looks like a pisshead and a mess 🙄 They say Girl Boss I say Piss Head - potayto potato I guess 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alsoooo Vikkiiiiiii is back west in the single biggest dive in the whole country (as in they have the young wans who dance on the bar every time a slut drop song comes on 🙄) anyways kinda surprised at her she clearly never did any research on Galway like there's no one over 21 in that tit hole 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen her live as she put it up on her recent stories.. I’m cringing for her like she has to be pissed? And her there ‘does everyone think I’m hammered cause I’m so eccentric?’ No Sue it’s cause you’re slurring your words and could barely use half the products ‘you’ created 🙄 she’s losing credibility the more she posts and that just came across so so unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen her live as she put it up on her recent stories.. I’m cringing for her like she has to be pissed? And her there ‘does everyone think I’m hammered cause I’m so eccentric?’ No Sue it’s cause you’re slurring your words and could barely use half the products ‘you’ created 🙄 she’s losing credibility the more she posts and that just came across so so unprofessional.
I watched it too 🙈 mortified for her, she was pissed, had deffo been on the sauce prior to that video. Not a great ambassador for your own brand boozy su!

• Haha
The “Girl Boss” who can’t add 6 +8 without counting on her fingers. Mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these new products that she’s releasing seem to be the same stuff packaged in different bottles. I mean how many ‘glow’ liquids for rubbing on your chest does one person need

• Haha
Cringe for live the other night and the massive glass of wine, could she not stay off it until the live was done? How many months are we at now with mental health page Sue set up?

Eccentric?? She's needs to get the dictionary out as she's the most text book instahun going!! Don't insult eccentric ppl Sue!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.