SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she like in that reel! 😂🙈 Sweet Jesus, is she not mortified?! Confidence is one thing, being cocky and absolutely loving yourself is not an attractive trait. I showed my hubby and he burst out laughing.

Reactions: 15
What the hell is she like in that reel! 😂🙈 Sweet Jesus, is she not mortified?! Confidence is one thing, being cocky and absolutely loving yourself is not an attractive trait. I showed my hubby and he burst out laughing.
What is all the effort even for ? It’s just confusing now . She must be so bored .

Reactions: 3
It’s very embarrassing

Reactions: 4
What in the fresh hell is that about? She needs to get a bleeping grip she’s nearly 40 like it’s mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was so random...like yeah, she looks good...but why on earth post such a cringe reel? An 'OOTD' pic would have more than sufficed!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also again with the YSL Opyums - are they the only shoes she owns? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think anyone eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson harder than Suzanne Jackson eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson? I so don’t get the appeal of this one and her flock of admiring “girl boss” fans? She got lucky with insta at a time when a few others did too before it became such a saturated marketing place and a particularly saturated beauty and tan market. Slapped her name or “brand” into some white label shite and somehow people lapped it up? Nothing was more shocking than seeing her as a leaving certificate aural topic. She defo has a chip on her shoulder about not having much education and it her spelling / grammar / pronunciation / command of the English language is then she’s certainly not exaggerating that. But it’s foolish to be trying to convince young wans that they can forget an education and become an insta millionaire like good old Sue!
I also find it particularly sad that their wedding music / song is “Young and Beautiful”. Speaks volumes about her narcissism. Imagine holding your new hub/wife/partner and the only song you can sing to each other is “will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?” Also that her fave film is Gatsby - I wonder has she ever read it - it’s not exactly a particularly romantic love story. It’s moreso morbid and focuses more on the themes of chasing/loving superficiality, concepts or people that don’t really exist - just their preconceived ideal image of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think anyone eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson harder than Suzanne Jackson eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson? I so don’t get the appeal of this one and her flock of admiring “girl boss” fans? She got lucky with insta at a time when a few others did too before it became such a saturated marketing place and a particularly saturated beauty and tan market. Slapped her name or “brand” into some white label shite and somehow people lapped it up? Nothing was more shocking than seeing her as a leaving certificate aural topic. She defo has a chip on her shoulder about not having much education and it her spelling / grammar / pronunciation / command of the English language is then she’s certainly not exaggerating that. But it’s foolish to be trying to convince young wans that they can forget an education and become an insta millionaire like good old Sue!
I also find it particularly sad that their wedding music / song is “Young and Beautiful”. Speaks volumes about her narcissism. Imagine holding your new hub/wife/partner and the only song you can sing to each other is “will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?” Also that her fave film is Gatsby - I wonder has she ever read it - it’s not exactly a particularly romantic love story. It’s moreso morbid and focuses more on the themes of chasing/loving superficiality, concepts or people that don’t really exist - just their preconceived ideal image of them.
That is Sue in a nutshell though...she is all about the superficial life and what people perceive based on all the materialistic shite. There's no depth to her. The Gatsby story is lost on her 🤣

Did anyone watch the launch of Aimee Connollys new palette last night? The different is sue and Aimee when it comes to product launches.. Aimee went live and went into great detail on her palette, swatches and a tutorial, sue does one post to stories now with a swipe up attached saying buy my tit basically 😂 sue used to come on live and demo her stuff but you can tell she’s lost interest, it’s launch after launch with no love for it

Did anyone watch the launch of Aimee Connollys new palette last night? The different is sue and Aimee when it comes to product launches.. Aimee went live and went into great detail on her palette, swatches and a tutorial, sue does one post to stories now with a swipe up attached saying buy my tit basically 😂 sue used to come on live and demo her stuff but you can tell she’s lost interest, it’s launch after launch with no love for it
Aimee is a natural business woman tho! You can see that she has credibility beyond the beast of social media as I saw that she was at the Growing for Growth programme there yesterday and also is part of the Ernst and Young entrepreneur programme. Imagine Sue rocking up in her YSL shoes and bangled arms of cartier shite 😅 she'd prob start doing a reel in front of everyone because she's a boss witch ya know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ABC6E4B2-FF1C-4881-9462-734316064288.jpeg

Good Lord! What HAS she done to this one? Defo see what the person above was referring to about her face seeming puffier. But this is just a terrible photoshop/Facetune job.The two sides of her face are a completely different shape, it’s so pixelated , her eyes are a bizarre shape esp the right (her left) and even her lips are entirely different shapes / widths from left to right! Surely you’d be getting better at Facetune as the years went by!
Also - cringe for yet another reel about the most important thing about The Style Cancellers - how SUE looks. I don’t know why women would want to sign up for this show to have it this wan parading around in her designer tack passing on her wisdom or “fashion sense” when she looks ridic most the time herself. She just gets away with it cos it’s expensive tack, she’s super slim and she’s done up and photoshopped to the high heavens. I’m not sure anyone knows what she actually looks like anymore even herself! Then at the end of the show when it’s supposed to be all about the woman’s makeover she goes out of her way to completely upstage them at their big reveal moment. Dreadful stuff, then again it is RTE 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.