SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the launch of Aimee Connollys new palette last night? The different is sue and Aimee when it comes to product launches.. Aimee went live and went into great detail on her palette, swatches and a tutorial, sue does one post to stories now with a swipe up attached saying buy my tit basically 😂 sue used to come on live and demo her stuff but you can tell she’s lost interest, it’s launch after launch with no love for it

and everytime Sue shows something her sell technique, "excuse the state of it, I just have in my handbag 24/7" or "Ive to open a brand new one as the one Im using is in my bag". EVERYTIME. Terrie McEvoy says it too. Total sales gimmick. I like Dripping Gold tho.

Reactions: 9
I’d say sue thinks her brushes are disposable..any time she’s showing them she takes a brand new one and still doesn’t know the name of any of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so bored in the latest story with the face mask trying to flog the candles, looks like it took a massive effort and she couldn’t hide her annoyance!

Reactions: 6
I think she hates Instagram now and hates her ‘fans’ but can’t quit completely because her brand wouldn’t last too long

Reactions: 8
She looks so bored in the latest story with the face mask trying to flog the candles, looks like it took a massive effort and she couldn’t hide her annoyance!
This 💯... She is the worst possible ad for that prodoct. She looks bored to death and actually sulky that she has to be bothered doing it.

Reactions: 12
This 💯... She is the worst possible ad for that prodoct. She looks bored to death and actually sulky that she has to be bothered doing it.
Oh wow, I couldn't believe how irritated and impatient she appeared in that whole set of stories, I could nearly hear her thoughts which were probably something like here I go again talking about a prodoct I've to pretend I'm upppppsessed with. She couldn't have given zero shits how bad it came across. Dying to get down to open a bottle of wine no doubt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Em, can we talk about the latest addition to her ever growing bracelet stack?? I presume it was her birthday present. That Cartier panthere is €56,000. She has over €205,000 between the carrier stack and van cleefs on the other wrist :oops::oops: And that’s not including the tennis bracelet. You have to shift a lot of prodooooccct to afford that. And somehow it looks like pure tack….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her new gift sets 🤮 Gift set number 4 is identical to CT Green Lights collection 🙄 Has she no shame like? Even luna by Lisa doing the rose gold/gold packaging (a closer to home example) Mother of God she wouldn't know an original thought if it came in a bleeping wine glass 😒
Just quoting myself here for the comment I made about the original thought... my heart goes out to the poor gal in Tuam, So Sneaky is really proving she's a girl boss but in the mafia sense where u sabotage any potential competitors ... oh wait just remembered the cigar room - maybe she herself means girlboss in mafia sense too anyway #StillAPisshead

Reactions: 9
She is absolutely seething in those stories, flinging the products around. The company must be delighted! And the candle is “ bergamont” Christ!

Such a bunch of clinger ons! The hen is beautiful but I know for a fact she cheats on her fiance all the time it's all so so fake.
Hmmmmm I know who your talking about not hugely well but just in similar circles. I really really doubt that to be honest….

Reactions: 1
Sue at it again 'supporting' other Irish women business

I wish there was a way for us to support this Tuam gal. It is so ruthless how SJ has copied her business name for her new product while this girl has even been promoting SoSu products in her salon. I doubt this is an innocent mistake on SJ's part...

It’s rotten, but the other owner did nothing to protect the name etc. that’s a harsh lesson and sh1tty of Sue but she’s no leg to stand on.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t worry, that palette will end up in the bargain bin like every other come January!

wow she completely stole that name. thats so crappy of her.
Also she comes on stories pretending that 'she might as well just show us her doing skincare because why not', but its a paid partnership so yeah it was planned. cant stand how fake she is

I really think the girl should have trademarked it though if she had a full business plan around it !

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.