Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charming! 🤨
It's hilariously funny when she's 55and Flipping the bird isnt it?
Wait until she does it to her teacher or when she's a moody teenager and does that in your face or to your parents with venom, it wont be so funny then huh?.
Screenshot_20231018_231530_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was shocked at this as well.
Not one to take photos of the 🐐’s but old soph finds it highly amusing the little one is selfish and won’t share things with her friends at school, a chip off the old block then as the mother isn’t nice at all.
although having the camera rammed in her face for the majority of her life little dotty clearly thinks she’s star of the show! 😳

Reactions: 4
From someone who’s daughter goes to school with Dottie, she is not nice at school. I’m not going to sit and slander a child but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also Soph is just as annoying in real life then on tiktok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow that’s a revelation right there!
im just surprised it’s taken so long for someone who actually of knows of her to pipe up and say something especially the amount of times she’s been on instagram slagging off the 🐐’s old schools! 😂
I’ve said it from day one she’s a fraud and it’s all an act as no one in their right mindset can be like that constantly unless there’s £££££’s to be made!

Reactions: 6
From someone who’s daughter goes to school with Dottie, she is not nice at school. I’m not going to sit and slander a child but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also Soph is just as annoying in real life then on tiktok
Oh really? That's very interesting!
Is it true that Sophiena isn't well liked at the school gates and doesn't get involved in any of the mum groups?

• Wow
Is it true that Sophiena isn't well liked at the school gates and doesn't get involved in any of the mum groups?
Heard it from the horses mouth right there Shaz
From the way soph has been from the early days it was clear she never mingled with anyone at the school gates and since she’s pulled both ‘babies’ out of their schools to send them somewhere else she’s constantly left sly digs and pops at their old schools and their teaching skills. ☹
Lalalulah’s comment is funny as she’s clearly seen both dottie and sophie in and around the new school grounds!
there must have been other parents from the old schools on here or one of the platforms she rinses for cash that won’t have been keen on the fraud at all!

Reactions: 5
No one talks to her but realistically how can they when she does the school run twice a week if that 🤣 she walks around all smug like everyone should know who she is

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No one talks to her but realistically how can they when she does the school run twice a week if that 🤣 she walks around all smug like everyone should know who she is
Well at least you have no chance of seeing the beggar this week with it being half term!
The poor babies will be lined up to record advert after advert just you watch.
I’m sure she said something about an event in London for a hoover brand!
a brand she’s probably never used or even heard of in her entire life but as long as they’re paying her big bucks she will be gurning and screaming about how amazing the product is! 🥱

Reactions: 5
It's so funny the Sophie na na na obviously thinks she's 'famous' because she now has 2.6m TT followers but I think at least half of them only follow her because they dislike her! 🤣

These 'content creators' (i refuse to use the label of 'influencers' as they only put me off buying anything they peddle or advertise!) also need to realise that apart from TT followers, NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE OR CARES off the app!!! 🤣

I can imagine Sophie does swan around at the new school looking down her nose at all the other school mums thinking she is a local celebrity, as you only have to look at her personality in her earlier TT's to see she has changed and not for the better! She seemed like a genuine, decent human back then but as soon as she started earning money from the app and getting advertising deals, the greed and arrogance set in! Her face and personality have hardened, she's aged dramatically and most of the time, her expression is like a dog chewing a wasp now!

I can imagine she comes across as being very unapproachable at the school gates and around the local town also. She Only does the school run 2 days a week? The way Sophie goes on, she makes you think that she pretty much does everything in that house single handedly! 🙄

I bet this next poor bairn will be marketed and put to work the moment its born, everyone has to earn their keep in Chateau Bunce it seems. The family crest should have "Greed is Good" written above it! She's already a baby bore and the poor wee thing hasn't even Been born yet! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The poor baby is already top earner in the house and will have loads and loads of ads lined up already.
i still find the fraud amusing the fact she constantly advertises items that she’s never used in her life and will never use in the future.
she swore before that she’d only endorse items that she truly believes in and loves to use herself! 🤥
Utter nonsense as per usual.
also I noticed with all this drama Eden has caused that shes got a new fan in Soogia!
remember the tit storm sophiena na na na na caused with the durian fruit drama a while back! 😂

Have I missed something why are the kids not in school 🤔 half term is at the end of this week right ??

As mentioned the h/t may differ up and down the country.
and what a perfect opportunity to cash in and get the babies up to london for something that’s bound to be a paid partnership. 🤑🤑🤑

What a vain, pathetic nob! 🙄
Yes we all know you're pregnant, you're not the first woman to ever have a baby FGS!! 🤯
Screenshot_20231026_184855_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Is she hiding that she is travelling first class? Not squashed in with the riff raff.

• Sick