Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 investigated for what?? Lmao you put your life on public social media and as I remember everyone is allowed an opinion on anything, just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong 😂 also I'm pretty sure with regards to the 'babies' all anyone has ever said is how they should be kept OFF social media 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ lordy lord

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the content creators are like "if you don't like what you're seeing, block me or scroll on", you have to ACTIVELY seek out and search this website to find threads so take your own advice.
why do people use sites like this? Because if you say ANYTHING that goes against someone else's opinion in their comments, you're an automatic troll or a bully, it's all absolute shite.

Reactions: 6
Who’s actually obsessed with her children, just the weirdos asking what’s in their lunchboxes, or what they ate and all the other crap she posts for them all to see. If I remember rightly an actual famous person who has a thread on here tried to get the site shut down and didn’t succeed so what’s she actually expecting to happen, and who the hell does she think she is. She’s a nobody who coughs on food, exploits her ‘babies’ and makes the most ridiculous faces and plenty more which I can’t even be arsed with right now. Don’t like what you read sophiena na na na then don’t come onto the site it’s just as simple as that

Reactions: 4
I’m new to this thread, but stopped by after seeing the drama on her stories……

She’s done a dirty delete of all of the tattle stories from today 👀
Was just about to say where are these stories as I couldn’t see them. Probably discussing it will jeopardise the investigation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m new to this thread, but stopped by after seeing the drama on her stories……

She’s done a dirty delete of all of the tattle stories from today 👀
No one messaged to own up and apologise? 😂

She's got a reason, looking forward to hearing it 😂

Hello private investigators 👋 catch me if you can
---
Hate to break it to you Soph, but I personally have never trolled you on tik tok, insta or any other social media. I don't have any fake accounts either. I watch you on my own but never comment so good luck finding me 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand what's going on 😂 she's having an "investigation" because...? I'm so confused. Because they don't like her she is investigating them? Or because they said her bagel ad wasnt good? Or because they asked is her child a girl?

I don't normally comment on this thread but I saw her stories and her stories this morning...so what she is basically saying is that unless you like her or her content you aren't entitled to say anything otherwise on her videos!?!?! Sorry but she has 2.5m followers and no matter how many of them love her there will be some who won't like or agree with the ads and her children debate!!
And I know "famous influencers" don't think so but when you put your whole life on TT you surely expect a wee bit of negative feedback??
She has showed the whole layout of her home which is a safety issue surely and even her children's bedrooms which surely is an invasion of their privacy!
This is just my opinion on a forum which is for opinions, I have never trolled anyone on their account or neither would I and just because someone makes a comment that doesn't agree with someone does not make them a troll!!!!
These creators are physically coming on here to have a read....the same as they say if you don't like it scroll by.....take their own advice if you don't like it don't read...it's really that simple!!
I do agree with her however about the comments about her children on her videos are vile but she should be safe guarding them because she knows what the internet it like by now!!
Sorry for the long post, just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they go to the beach yesterday?
'The weather here today has been amazing' then quickly added
'The weather at the beach was windy '

'We managed to have a nice walk' then quickly added
'We went for a walk at the beach '

Ok then.

• Haha
I’ve never left a negative comment on anyone’s social media page, I come to tattle to air my views, like a previous poster has said, we get told enough by influencers “ if you don’t like my content scroll by or delete me” well we could say exactly the same thing, if you don’t wanna read about yourself then don’t come to tattle! And what is it about tiktok ers lately, apparently if you’re a mother you can’t have a negative view or an opinion on anything!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never left a negative comment on anyone’s social media page, I come to tattle to air my views, like a previous poster has said, we get told enough by influencers “ if you don’t like my content scroll by or delete me” well we could say exactly the same thing, if you don’t wanna read about yourself then don’t come to tattle! And what is it about tiktok ers lately, apparently if you’re a mother you can’t have a negative view or an opinion on anything!!!
100% on the not being able to have an opinion if you’re a mum. All that seems to come out of their mouths atm

And yet, as a mother she has an opinion on us, and she has shown quite a nasty side to herself the last few days. Pretty sure it is illegal to send your huns to attack people by posting their usernames, think it falls under the doxxing banner? Could be wrong.

Not gonna lie, I quite liked her content when I first came across her, but it's the sense of entitlement that all of the Social Media huns have that just drives me insane. Just because you're CHOOSING to put your life online for your "job", and CHOOSING to read here to see what people are saying, doesn't mean that the whole world has to like you or lick your arse. The amount of comments I see on videos that make me want to vom is unreal.

She calls her followers her friends, yet last time I checked, friends are allowed to have opinions, disagree and tell you you're being a tit, without being labelled a troll or bully. They are not her "friends", they're her money makers. And let's be honest, the same with ALOT of creators, its the negative comments, which they reply to, that gets them the pay day, it ups their interactions because the huns are like "omg you're an amazing person" blah blah blah, and they rake it in.
Just have a bloody day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And thinking about it, she said she'd removed the stories because she had to be very careful...wonder if she was told to because of the fact that she could get herself in hot water 🤔 thing is, if that's the case, someone always has receipts

Reactions: 5
Haven’t seen this moron on my fyp cor ages 🎉 but one popped up of her making breakfast with Dottie and she talks to her so weird. Telling her she loves her every 2 minutes.
dottie fills a bowl to the brim with cereal that won’t get eaten. Drops some on the floor for the dogs which sopg says is fine even though it’s chocolate and just carries on.
I swear everything she does winds me up now tho tbh. She’s just awful.

Reactions: 7
And thinking about it, she said she'd removed the stories because she had to be very careful...wonder if she was told to because of the fact that she could get herself in hot water 🤔 thing is, if that's the case, someone always has receipts
She said she would start to release addresses, places of work etc.
Which is really crossing the line! Pretty sure no on here has ever released her exact address etc.

Reactions: 7
She said she would start to release addresses, places of work etc.
Which is really crossing the line! Pretty sure no on here has ever released her exact address etc.
Pretty sure what she was posting yesterday, particularly the tiktok account, threats about "outing" and all that, would come under that. Especially as her sheep would all pile on.
Screenshot_20230514_184824.jpg

Reactions: 5
Well what a drama that weekend was.
I had my popcorn at the ready with the countdown to the big reveal and what an anti climate that was.
Some poor girl got put on her Instagram stories only to be taken down soon after no doubt after the girl would have been bombarded with angry minions telling her to leave poor sophiena na na na alone.
Absolutely no one on this thread have ever personally attracted the fraud or her children as let’s face it they aren’t babies at all.
Every comment on this long section have been based on facts of what we have all seen and agreed she’s a fraud and an awful example by selling the children to the highest bidder with the adverts.
Also noticed all the snarling and bitching back she did to anyone who dared question her were quickly deleted over the weekend as no doubt she will have been reprimanded by her management and the data protection instagram police.

I
Well what a drama that weekend was.
I had my popcorn at the ready with the countdown to the big reveal and what an anti climate that was.
I thought it was you she was planning to out after she'd posted two of your posts from here!

• Heart
Reactions: 4