Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering if she is going to London tomorrow, she hasn't mentioned it at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to run to Tattle today to see if she had a thread, I’m kinda new to TT so only recently has she started popping up on my FYP. I don’t know much about her but OMFG why is she so irritating? SALARD, yogART, spoonies, she’s so overly animated ffs just SO irritating how do people around her cope with it 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So bank holiday Monday and the ‘babies’ are off school but sorry instead of spending precious time with them mama is off to London to begin her next money making scam.
Eden has her hair cut shorts……. So does soph
Eden does a podcast……. So does soph
This absolute fraud really doesn’t have a brain to think of her own ideas.
Any whoooooo the management have seen an idea for cashing it im just surprised the ‘babies’ aren’t involved in the podcast as they’re the main source of income for the fraud. 😡

Reactions: 3
Tell me you can't read a room, without telling me you can't read a room......
Screenshot_20230508_095436_TikTok.jpg

......buying a ridiculously small portable BBQ only because its designed by Heston Blumenthal costing £199 (PLUS ...£130 for the fancy case to put it in!) that is no better or bigger than than a throwaway cardboard bbq bought from the local garage for £7.....and then naming it Boris. I doubt it will even last the summer!
3/4 of her followers are probably still struggling & yet this veruca continually delights in showing how they waste money on tat....🙄🤬🤡
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Wow
For a family of four that barbecue is the most ridiculous thing I've seen.
They're all designer labels though, aren't they? Flannels, Nike, Balenciagga etc
The only reason why they bought a stupidly small BBQ like that is because it had Heston Blumenthal's name on it! Designer label junkies. All fur coats and no knickers

Reactions: 11
That’s all folks…….. Sophiena na na na na has announced her departure from TT.
So thank you to all the minions that have got her so much cash she now has the podcasts and Instagram to keep the cash coming in.
She’s moaning and whinging about some comments on her TT videos.
Moan moan bleeping moan get off social media all together and get a proper job you utter fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she's been plugging the eff out of the skin care tit (which she uses daily, and has been doing for ages and her skin just feels divine) and now her face looks like bleeping horrendous!! Those products cause her rosacea to flare right up!! Silly bint. I feel sorry for anyone influenced to buy it as its clearly very harsh on her face. Just be honest!!!! Oh no that's right, you're not allowed to be honest when they're dishing out free tit and paying you to plug their crappy products

Her sore, red face is glowing in the dark 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
For saying how often her face is on front of the camera she still has no idea on angles....She is doing herself dirty in some of them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m certain at the start she was all about the body shop products and I think she’s said before she used to be a bodyshop rep as well.
(amongst a hundred other jobs she’s had)
You name it she’s done it when it comes to jobs. 🥴

Yes she was a Body Shop Rep.....but then she found the cess pit that is TT, where she could coin it in for pulling faces 🤡

Good, feck off from TT Sophi na na na you will soon be back to advertise your podcast won't you? Your managers won't like that decision, but I give about 2 days before you're back.....let's see if I'm right.

By the way, there's an easy fix to the comments about Colby looking like a girl.
If you don't want comments aimed at your children, KEEP THEM OFF TIK TOK!! You want him to have long hair and bith ears pierced and then you complain and spit venom because people dare to assume he's a girl. If you don't like it, safeguard your kids and stop using them as your little cash cows!

Last edited:
That’s it I had a feeling she had attempted to steal a living being a rep but that must have involved actually speaking to people face to face and we all know she doesn’t like that and having to actually work…….. her refusal to drive to London to do any more TT shops was evidence of this.
This whole pitty party and her saying she’s coming off TT is more than likely a plan to whip up the minions and get them talking so they all rally round and support the podcasts.
Time and time again she puts on a sad face and claim’s everyone is horrible then she comes back full of attitude and back to her normal bullshitting self! 🥴😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sssssshhhhh everyone, Sophie's got something to say.......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie na na na: "All you TT's can 'eff off now, im not going to post on Tik Tok anymore because it's an ugly, bitter, toxic hole and i hate it......Unless I have an advert to flog of course and I will grace you with my presence so you make me lots of lovely money!!! 🤑🤑🤑"
Screenshot_20230509_172435_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You beat me to it I was just in from my awesome day job where I work hard and earn money properly to put food on my table and keep a roof over my head when I took a quick look on that nasty vile place that is tickety tok.
well sophiena na na na na you absolute fraud and shallow cow you are more than happy to use your army of minions to post adverts!
hopefully you get called out on this video because it’s clear the masses are becoming fed up with your bullshit and seeing you for what you are and know you don’t give a toss about anyone but yourself and are desperate to rake in as much cash as possible.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How come you dont do lunch box videos anymore???????

it’s nothing to do with nastiness dear Tara Marie it’s because it doesn’t bring in the fraud enough cash that’s the real and ONLY reason old soph doesn’t do them now. 🤑🤑🤑

Attachments

• Heart
So many questions people asking where cathedral city cheese is! 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have put an injunction against the fraud hollering their name out loud as it’s hardly good for business having this idiot ‘cough on it claim it’ now is it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7