Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obvious she’s scraping the barrel when she’s gotta perform a god awful dance then ‘tag’ a so called celebrity to try and get some more coverage and content.
As for the old photos of her and Chris clearly again she’s out of ideas and enthusiasm so pop them on to try and amuse the masses.
Perhaps she’s spent the last couple of days browsing the local area looking for suitable positions for her to work?
There’s absolutely no chance she’s capable of holding down a normal 9 to 5 like the majority of the U.K.
We already know she’s not one to do as she’s told and the diva insists on doing what she wants, binning off the TT shop lives was proof of that which won’t have gone down well at management HQ! 🥴
Surely by the time she breaks cover we will see the finished article of chateau fraud in all its glory fully renovated?
My bet is it’s going on the market and now she’s raking in all this cash she’s got her sights set on a bigger house in a posher area!

Reactions: 4
Well if you don't parade your kids for views you won't have anyone commenting on their appearance. Personally I would never put my child in that position for my own benefit. She should be ashamed of herself it's all down to her and her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What has been written about the ‘babies’ is a disgrace and no one on tattle would condone such behaviour.
Now we have all said this for a long long time that the ‘babies’ shouldn’t even be in front of the camera and at the start the fraud did just that and kept them away but as soon as she saw how popular they are and the adverts came rolling in they’ve been pushed front and centre so Sophiena na na na na you need to take full responsibility I’m afraid.
As for your grovelling TT post you are one hell of a hypocrite as
1 you cause plenty of drama.
2 have said plenty of inappropriate things
3 begged for plenty of gifts
4 most certainly bullied anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up your arse
So get off your high horse and look in the mirror.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The only person to blame for the comments is Soph, if she didn't parade those kids around on the internet then people wouldn't be able to comment. They are too young as far as I'm concerned, imagine how they will feel when they get to high school and there are hundreds of pics and videos of them online singing and dancing and messing around, they are gonna be mortified. They are not old enough to give consent and Soph should not abuse her position as mother to put them online with no regard for what will happen down the line!! If she doesnt get her act together her kids will have a dogs life when they get to comp!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What has been written about the ‘babies’ is a disgrace and no one on tattle would condone such behaviour.
Now we have all said this for a long long time that the ‘babies’ shouldn’t even be in front of the camera and at the start the fraud did just that and kept them away but as soon as she saw how popular they are and the adverts came rolling in they’ve been pushed front and centre so Sophiena na na na na you need to take full responsibility I’m afraid.

So true. Also most of those comments were so mean but the ones asking if her son is a girl or boy, well I mean sorry but I genuinely was confused myself for ages! Everyone used to think my son was a girl with his big lashes I just thought he must be pretty. It’s not ‘wrong’ to mistake a child for the opposite gender IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wipe away the tears and get an advert on the beggar needs some income to finish the renovations. 🙄
A product she’s probably never used in her life but as long as they chuck her a load of cash she will advertise it. 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Sophie na na na spitting vitriol on IG about the comments on her recent TT with Colby, is a bit rich when SHE IS THE ONE PUTTING COLBY ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!
Yes the comments are harsh and some are just horrible but as I've said before, if she puts a TT/IG/Fb post out with her children on it and leaves the comments open, wtf does she think is going to happen?

Sophie na na na puts the kids on her Social Media platforms constantly to increase her viewing figures to earn her money, so tbh, who is more disgusting, a mother who is cashing in on her kids or people making rude comments about a post she willingly put on TT? It's easy to blame 'the trolls' Sophie but maybe you should hold a mirror up to yourself as well.
By the way, don't forget, it was TT who has generated all the spoils you now enjoy, it's not wise to bite the hands that feed you!

This of course couldn't be just another ploy by Sophie to create another wave of drama on her TT to increase her views and followers, could it? 🤔......hmmmm nooooooo of course not! 😢😭😤🥱
🤑🤑🤑🤑

---
Here here!! Extremely well said Dizzy, I totally agree, especially about Sophie being a hippocrit!
Funny how she paints herself as totally innocent in this situation. 😇😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Even her ‘illness’ looks as fake as she is, she kept slipping and nearly speaking properly

• Haha
Even her ‘illness’ looks as fake as she is, she kept slipping and nearly speaking properly
Such a coincidence isn’t it her being so poorly and being unable to speak properly. 🙄
All part of the master plan, drop the TT video of the abuse she’s getting then say she’s really poorly.
That will stir up the minions and get them worrying for the fraud.
Just another bullshit story to add to the ever growing bunch of lies for ‘Ampshire’s’ biggest fraud. 😡

Nothing to report which is the same as every day in the sad life of the beggar.
Been ill all week apparently which is a coincidence with her posting the horrible comments to gain some sympathy from the minions.
Ok we all get sick from time to time my dear but life still goes on and chores still need doing but not with this bone idle fraud she doesn’t even operate the washing machine!
Now she’s feeling better it’ll be a bank holiday weekend of more boring content and no doubt the whole time with the ‘babies’ being stuck inside of the germ infested bungalow!
Forecast for the U.K. looks pretty decent so perfect opportunity to get the ‘babies’ out for some fresh air and stretch their little legs!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230429_120218_TikTok.jpg

I'm actually embarrassed for them. 🫣😬

Being an 'electrician' 🤣🤣🤣🤣, Doesn't Sophie have a switchboard to move today Instead of pissing about dancing on tables?!
Oh yeah, that's right, she can't because she NOT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN!!!!!!
She's such a Billy Bullshitter 🥴
---
NOT A PROFESSIONAL ....AT ANYTHING!

JUST A 🍆!!
Screenshot_20230429_122348_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2136100
I'm actually embarrassed for them. 🫣😬

Being an 'electrician' 🤣🤣🤣🤣, Doesn't Sophie have a switchboard to move today Instead of pissing about dancing on tables?!
Oh yeah, that's right, she can't because she NOT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN!!!!!!
She's such a Billy Bullshitter 🥴
---
NOT A PROFESSIONAL ....AT ANYTHING!

JUST A 🍆!!
View attachment 2136128
Come here to say the same thing! How embarrassing! It’s surprising how far people will go to earn a few quid! Why would you do that?? I think I’d have more respect for her if she did OF! The dancing about in plastic tat is another level of cringe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Qualified at absolutely nothing.
Not cleaning,
Not safeguarding her ‘babies’
Not actually having a genuine freind
And certainly not being an electrician.
Also, the new work to the entrance hall looks terrible and you’ve gotta worry now they’ve chopped the wall down there’s no way of stopping anyone from falling from the top step now.
The top of the wall looks level with the top step so surely it needs a hand rail or balustrade put on top or am I being to over cautious with it?
Any whooooo more insight into the layout of the the place and great to see the begging doesn’t go wasted as the hallways been renovated now also by the money she’s blagged from the minions and selling the ‘babies’ to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 4
Qualified at absolutely nothing.
Not cleaning,
Not safeguarding her ‘babies’
Not actually having a genuine freind
And certainly not being an electrician.
Also, the new work to the entrance hall looks terrible and you’ve gotta worry now they’ve chopped the wall down there’s no way of stopping anyone from falling from the top step now.
The top of the wall looks level with the top step so surely it needs a hand rail or balustrade put on top or am I being to over cautious with it?
Any whooooo more insight into the layout of the the place and great to see the begging doesn’t go wasted as the hallways been renovated now also by the money she’s blagged from the minions and selling the ‘babies’ to the highest bidder.
If I remember correctly, according to the uk building regulcations (Part K, i believe) there is a legal directive that states that domestic stairwells less than 1m wide must have a handrail on 1 side, which must be between 900mm to 1 metre high from the pitch of the stairs and there should be at least 2m height above all areas of the stairs.
Loft conversion stairs have separate set of regs but one of the requirements of those regs are that stairs to loft conversions must have a handrail installed otherwise they contravene the regulations on emergency exit requirements (Part M) as they legally need to have a handrail to satisfy Fire Safety regulations.

Reactions: 3
Making Colby eat cheese for an ad 💔😭
Was coming here to say since when has cheese been dairy free. Poor boy, she just doesn’t seem to give a tit does she, probably saying of it’s only a little he will be alright

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Utterly disgraceful this woman really does take the piss.
Not only does the poor boy have a death trap of a stair case directly from his bedroom i doubt it’s even been built to regulations as I’m sure a fire door should be there somewhere and not an ‘open plan’ room which it’s been described as before but now she’s actually letting the poor boy eat the cheese all to make a quick buck.
Selfish greedy cow and now he’s going to be in pain because his poor tummy and body doesn’t like the cheese.
How sad and selfish can this fraud get. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
No amount of money for an ad would make me force my child to eat something they’re allergic too. She’s the most selfish poor excuse for a mother I’ve ever seen 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7