Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the grounds of Nottingham university is where she’s taking her photos. I live in that area, strange place for her to get all dressed up and go take them. You have to walk right up to the top field to get to the uni as well 😂 she was at highfields today which is where the uni is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
B9E2941F-6F72-49FA-A202-091C7E24F660.png

Is she a Zara rep or just the biggest beg of all beggy begs?

I think some of you are right about a suitcase full of Zara outfit poses on the same day cos here’s the shrek dress story of her shagging fopperprick posted days before her cringe photo shoot feed posts. Cbaaaaaaaa.

#exswfasHuNzaragoddessmidsizelies #swmagturnedinstablaghag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she takes all these different outfits with her on these photo shoots, or does she trot off home to get changed and go back out to the same beige stone wall?! It’s tragic!

Haha, great minds!! 🤣
She’ll take them all with her and quickly get changed hoping no one spots her lol. Total cringe

Reactions: 5
Is she wearing a purple top? Because everyone kicked off on the Facebook ad too 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I imagine the comments are mostly the same. I
I can't see it on the graze page only on hers, what am I missing?
Aaah it’s not there! It was on my suggested for you but when I’ve went on their page it isn’t there, should’ve taken a screenshot. Mostly just comments about no need for her boobs to be out etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aaah it’s not there! It was on my suggested for you but when I’ve went on their page it isn’t there, should’ve taken a screenshot. Mostly just comments about no need for her boobs to be out etc!
[/QUOTE]

haha bet that made a funny read :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Yes, I imagine the comments are mostly the same. I

That sounds like the sort of comments she was getting on Facebook. Graze were really rude in their response! 😳 they can get stuffed I'd never buy anything from them after reading all that

Tried to scroll back as far as I could but couldn’t find it again sorry. People were mostly commenting on her boobs and the fact the video was reversed so read EZARG. I’m no tech whizz but if it was my actual job I would make sure I learned how to flip videos especially if it was a paid Ad! 🤣

• Haha
Oh the wow is me, I’ve been MIA due to not being well and at the hospital.
I bet she’s the type who check in at a hospital or a funeral on Facebook too

Reactions: 6
So Fopps has liked the comment with the wrong grammer and then replied as if she even knows the difference between they're and their 🤣

Hey Nikki 👋🏻 you do not have 3 year olds at this moment in time... 🙄

Also "things only Mom's with a threenager know" 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Not at all! I've had a threenager twice already and have a third right now! But of course you're a first time Mum 😑😑😑😑😑

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh the wow is me, I’ve been MIA due to not being well and at the hospital.
I bet she’s the type who check in at a hospital or a funeral on Facebook too
Absolute bleeping attention seeker. Why even say owt and upload a story like that? She knows people will want the deets and flood her with comments and likes now. I do hope she’s ok but really?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolute bleeping attention seeker. Why even say owt and upload a story like that? She knows people will want the deets and flood her with comments and likes now. I do hope she’s ok but really?
What has she posted ?

It was a post on her story about how she’s not been posting as she’s ill and has gone to hospital - posted from the hospital waiting room it seemed.
She’s probably fine and using old pictures from the hospital to attention seek/has no content to post, because she can’t be bothered to get changed outside for her latest Zara plus size haul.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.