Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes eye bleeping to the extreme. She still looks so old for her age!
She really does, never seen eye bleeping like it, she’s even worse than Fopperholic! I swear she would hump a cardboard cut out of herself she fancies herself that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really does, never seen eye bleeping like it, she’s even worse than Fopperholic! I swear she would hump a cardboard cut out of herself she fancies herself that much!
I think she is a beautiful girl, but she literally looks 40🤣😳 hahaha I think she does have the edge! So so vain it's embarrassing!!!! The pair of them can duck right off

Reactions: 1
"I'm just an ad machine
Feeding my needy greed,
Give me a gift or three
And I'm fine
I need to put them away,
Instead of this tarty negligee
What will Dann Sully say
This time"

Sing along to the Girls Aloud Classic Love Machine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest post...

Does she think she's attractive?
Without doubt she is proof you can put lipstick on a pig....

still, one for dannnnnnnnn sullys wank bank.

Reactions: 4
I want to like her but, then she posts this sort of tit and I’m like... sweetie, no.

Is she trying to get an Ann Summers spons or what?
I think that's exactly what it is. Tag them in the post in the hope they either send her free stuff or want to work with her.
Don't forget though, she'd never do her followers dirty and promote something she doesn't believe in.
She must feel very passionately about Tesco bloody mobile then.

Reactions: 3
I think that's exactly what it is. Tag them in the post in the hope they either send her free stuff or want to work with her.
Don't forget though, she'd never do her followers dirty and promote something she doesn't believe in.
She must feel very passionately about Tesco bloody mobile then.
Pretty sure she used to do ad's for that skinny coffee shite.

I've seen her on a few ex SW accounts and she's a beggy witch on there too. The account could be advertising tit and she'll comment 'this looks great' 'really want to try this'

bloody buy it then!!!!!!!!

• Heart

I've seen her on a few ex SW accounts and she's a beggy witch on there too. The account could be advertising tit and she'll comment 'this looks great' 'really want to try this'

I cannot stress enough how much it PISSES ME OFF when these insta beggy cunts say this.

Reactions: 5

She sucks so many bleeping cocks in comments doesn’t she!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Putting an echo on doesn't make you sound like you're in tune. You can still tell you can't sing Sophie

Reactions: 2
Don’t follow her anymore but just been to check out the singing and saw this - WTF??! What would her daughter think of seeing her mum like this 🤦🏼‍♀️
She hasn't half piled on the timber since her Miss Slinky days. They all seem to do - JSG did too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210302-074838_Instagram.jpg

Start by removing the SW from your name then and stop using old photos in transformation pictures, you devious cow.

oh look another ad

Screenshot_20210302-075837_Instagram.jpg

she looks like shes been tangoed.

Last edited:
View attachment 462651

Start by removing the SW from your name then and stop using old photos in transformation pictures, you devious cow.

oh look another ad

View attachment 462655

she looks like shes been tangoed.
She’s one of the most irritating people on Insta.

And also, if she is now calorie counting, surely she cannot be used in any form to promote SW, as she isn’t following the plan??
So no flyers, adverts, etc etc.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anbody listened to her music ? (angling for a music deal :rolleyes::rolleyes:) Lol anyhow. When she hits the high notes 😆 🤣 sounds like cats fighting lol
Screenshot_20210304-203040_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.