Sophie Watkins #4 Movin to Bradford with a 6month fling, don’t worry about car seats, it’s a Burga Ting!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bots are using my pictures of the kids. It’s giving off ‘pedalo’ vibes. No, if pictures are public people will steal them, not just for nefarious reasons but for views and likes. If she’s the social media expert she claims she should know this! And if you didn’t make it all public then no one can steal your pictures 🙄

Reactions: 2
Bots are using my pictures of the kids. It’s giving off ‘pedalo’ vibes. No, if pictures are public people will steal them, not just for nefarious reasons but for views and likes. If she’s the social media expert she claims she should know this! And if you didn’t make it all public then no one can steal your pictures 🙄
If people were stealing them to repost them and say "boss witch spicy mama seven streams of income millionaire goaaallllss" she'd be loving it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That weekly blog is a flop again… can you believe it?
I can’t believe she hasn’t kept up with it even though she said she would. I mean she always keeps up with everything she says she will do,

To say she is a bad boss witch with over 18k followers and followers over 1000 ppl her fundraising can’t even reach £200 😩

• Haha
She’s rebranded her business and gone with “Sophie seven” - ditched Watkins names and taken all her older work down so she has no portfolio. Really bad business idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Begging Helen Skelton to message her back. I can't imagine they were ever close other than husbands worked together and they have kids

Reactions: 1
She’s rebranded her business and gone with “Sophie seven” - ditched Watkins names and taken all her older work down so she has no portfolio. Really bad business idea.
She’s rebranded again sevensocial now 🤣🤣
---
She calls herself a social media manager and her website is a template from a handbag store and has a template in a different language mixed with an “about me” section with naked photos of her hahaha. She makes me cringe so much. Whoever pays her for social media management is deluded and has no clue how bad she is for their brand 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s rebranded again sevensocial now 🤣🤣
---
She calls herself a social media manager and her website is a template from a handbag store and has a template in a different language mixed with an “about me” section with naked photos of her hahaha. She makes me cringe so much. Whoever pays her for social media management is deluded and has no clue how bad she is for their brand 🤣🤣
And now she’s put her ex-con other half in the mix and she’s calling herself an agency,
I’ve had enough of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IMG_3166.jpeg
She’s just incapable of doing anything without sounding obnoxious as hell.

• Haha