Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sweepstake:

- Convict has been having a ting on the side
- She’s preggo with convicts kid
- Convict is arrested again
- Turkish teeth fell out
- Tits exploded
- House bought in Lew’s name and he’s kicked her out
- Hardaker wants a paternity test
- Old Col is banged up again

Place you bets now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Clarity456

VIP Member
Shiiiiiiiit I haven’t checked this since September 1st. Wtf I have missed all this tea ☕
What is going onnnnnn
she’ll go back to him… she’ll forgive him for nearly killing her but wouldn’t forgive kal for cheating on her. Makes sense.
wouldn't forgive Kal for cheating on her when she's passing Zak Hardaker the second off as his son 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
You are really on here correcting me on grammar like you don’t spend your life obsessing over somebody who doesn’t even know you exist…
I would be so embarrassed if i went onto my Mums/Sisters/Friends phone and saw they did this in their spare time… actually i’d be very concerned 😳 You cannot actually all be grown women surely it doesn’t add up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Definitely 30+ and on here acting like a 13 year old correcting their friend on grammar i can’t 😂😂
Actually it’s not grammar, it’s spelling. But hey; WE MOVE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

mot93_

Chatty Member
Can confirm it’s Sophie and Lewis, she let slip in a drunken voice note that’s been passed round a couple of group chats 😂😂 because as you know, even those not on tattle love to gossip about old tile teeth watkins 😂😂 thanks for the banter guyyssss ✌🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 11

eeeee1

Chatty Member
You’re fighting the battles of a woman that doesn’t even know you exist? Weird.

• Haha
  • Heart

NormaBates

Chatty Member
We move from 7 incomes to 8 🤣
Technically Soph does have 8 streams of income...
Child benefit...
Tax credits....
Child support...
Divorce settlement....
Lew's dirty money....
Old Col's house sale.....
Burga Ting....
Range Rover insurance pay out....

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1

The irony that a group of "trolls" have expressed more concern than her "friends." After this she'll really find out who her friends will be and they won't be the influencer/wannabe influencer ones.
Exactly! We all called it. It was obvious he didn’t give a shit about her his body language screamed it. The fucking scumbag.

Recover well Sophie and get yourself back to Leeds or Ponte and start building a nice life that your kids deserve. Drop the ridiculous boss-bitch bullshit there’s nothing wrong with living a simple but comfortable life.

Reactions: 10

mot93_

Chatty Member
I wonder how long this radio silence is going to last. The longer she leaves it, the more people will discuss. And I wonder how she will deal with it, will she do a “tell all” or pretend nothing happened.
I’m hoping for a podcast tbh 😂 Boss Bitch: Love Behind Bars

• Haha
Reactions: 10