Sophie Watkins #4 Movin to Bradford with a 6month fling, don’t worry about car seats, it’s a Burga Ting!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips still out and also has a designer vagina. Met an ex jailbird and decided to move to Bradford with him. New insta to big it up but its all fell flat as we assume she can't even get a mortgage. Her seven streams of income in reality is a back street burger bar which is a likely front for money laundering. Claims to have something to do with tv in the pipeline but I don't think Lord Sugar will be calling.

Still dragging the kids round with no thought for their safety. Claims to successfully coparent but then makes sly digs on stories. Not sure what happened to the slave.

Reactions: 5
A couple of drunken insta stories about bringing bad the podcast, it has yet to return.

Continues to state she doesn’t read here, yet we have a dedicated chapter in her manifesting pamphlet 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% full of tit. Wasn’t the seller all ready to move abroad and had all their things boxed up too? If so, why pull the sale after 14 weeks?

And yes if you’re ‘documenting the whole journey’ then start with how you came by the house, the initial viewing, the mortgage application process given that you are a single mother with no real job, your decision to end your rental agreement in Leeds and move in with your ex-crim to live out of boxes with your three children etc.

Also why are you putting in offers on crumbling wrecks? Just buy a modest house for your children to live in and do a renovation project separately as one of your many many side hustles.

Reactions: 4
100% full of tit. Wasn’t the seller all ready to move abroad and had all their things boxed up too? If so, why pull the sale after 14 weeks?

And yes if you’re ‘documenting the whole journey’ then start with how you came by the house, the initial viewing, the mortgage application process given that you are a single mother with no real job, your decision to end your rental agreement in Leeds and move in with your ex-crim to live out of boxes with your three children etc.

Also why are you putting in offers on crumbling wrecks? Just buy a modest house for your children to live in and do a renovation project separately as one of your many many side hustles.
They’re obviously cash buyers, given neither have a source of income, which is probably why they’re looking at another cheap health hazards to buy. But the question is, do you live in that while you renovate? Is it liveable? Or do you throw money away on rent while you renovate? There’s no logic to any of it.

Reactions: 3

She would actually probs get a little bit more respect if she done that, but we all know the money isn’t legit so she can’t document “everything” like she claims she is.

I said it before, I’ll say it again…don’t make a house account until the keys are in your hand

• Heart
Why doesn’t she do research on food bloggers and reach out to them asking for them to visit with her offer? If I saw that as a “food blogger” I wouldn’t respond for a £10 meal deal

Why doesn’t she do research on food bloggers and reach out to them asking for them to visit with her offer? If I saw that as a “food blogger” I wouldn’t respond for a £10 meal deal
because she is lazy and cba to do her job. The only people that will apply for a collab that way are people that don't have a genuine following or good engagement. In order to form a successful collaboration she would need to do her own research on influencers and see which of them has content which will match the brand she wants to advertise and also how effective the content is and how good their engagement rate is. But let's be fair we all know she is lazy and doesn't have a clue about marketing. She has never developed or followed a marketing strategy in her life bet she doesn't even know there is such a thing hahahaha

Reactions: 1
I would’ve thought she’d at least put it on her actual work account, or reached out to people through that. It isn’t like either account get that much interaction. Putting on her main though, when whatever business she’s “helping” does use an influencer to promote it, you’ll know it’s bollocks because she’s put it out there 😂

Reactions: 1
She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit in her in the face. Or smart work. You can get software resources (that are FREE) that have databases full of social media people that can be filtered by following, location etc. she should also have a local network by now of trusted people to work with.

Attachments

• Haha
She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit in her in the face. Or smart work. You can get software resources (that are FREE) that have databases full of social media people that can be filtered by following, location etc. she should also have a local network by now of trusted people to work with.
My eyes rolled so much at this insta story, I don’t know where she thinks she’s a hard worker….

Ahahahahahaha

Sophie, honey 🤦🏻‍♀️

You set up an insta page for a "Dubai Concierge" flew out to Dubai, flashed your burger nips for a weekend whilst the kids were dumped with Kal/your mum/your slave, came back, searched the Dubai hashtag and reposted other people's pics only for the "business" never to be heard of again. Where was the partnering with hotels or travel agents? Opening a kiosk at Dubai airport? Hosting events and inviting influencers in Dubai to it? Going out yourself not for a knees up with your ex best mate Charlotte, but to film a vlog to illustrate exactly the sorts of things your concierge could book for people and getting other people with different needs (maybe older people or families) to do the same?

You set up a "VIP club for the Leeds elite" that aparrently only allowed in influencers and footballers 😂. Sent out a high class well thought out PR package containing one single miniature bottle of Freixenet currently retailing for £3.95 in Sainsburys. Rather than researching, being selective, and contacting agents of actual celebrities who could create the right "VIP" atmosphere, "black cards" we're sent out to your estate agent mate Bradley, Jade the rugby WAG from Australia, and the owner of St Moriz. It was supposed to have a strict no mobile phone/photography policy which as you couldn't be bothered to enforce went out the window seemingly in the first hour of the gaff being open and despite all the Leeds elite waiting eagerly with their black cards in hand was never heard of again after night one.

Your "boss witch" podcast, was you escaping from your kids to your car for an hour with a bottle of jam shed to record the world's longest voice note/drunken ramble, which was only recorded when she could be arsed, purely designed to slate Kal/ call out us horrible trolls 😂🤦🏻‍♀️/address things that were being said about her and spin narrative in a certain way 😂😂😂 there was no scheduled time blocked out to record each week, no planning of episodes in advance, no schedule publicised weeks in advance to listeners to garner interest, no special guests bar her pals, no arranging of any sponsorship.

That's about 5% of her business ventures she's indulged in over the past year or 2, and I'm afraid to say I can't see any "hard work" in any of them. Just a 30 year old woman child playing at being a "businesswoman" to get Instagram admiration from 18 year old girls. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The second hand embarrassment of that VIP no social media club idea 😂😂 not a single VIP there!! Forgot the house flip idea, with the ex and her brother and his ex 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf, the hardest work I've ever seen her done was the year she spent trying to pretend her and Kallum were still together 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ remember that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is I wouldn't dare take the mick out of someone trying their best if they were humble, but when she calls other people lazy then I have no qualms in pointing out her slapdash approach to work and her "businesses" she can duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The thing is I wouldn't dare take the mick out of someone trying their best if they were humble, but when she calls other people lazy then I have no qualms in pointing out her slapdash approach to work and her "businesses" she can duck right off.
Exactly this, you get given what you give out if you ask me 🤷🏽‍♀️