Sophie Watkins #4 Movin to Bradford with a 6month fling, don’t worry about car seats, it’s a Burga Ting!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a nursery ? A spare bedroom ? Make up room ? Whatever it is it’s a mess .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can literally see where she’s retouched her waist and cheeks. Which is very sad bc she’s done well generally. Just be honest.
“Bad witch” in the gym oh please, are we still replying that energy Sophie 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can literally see where she’s retouched her waist and cheeks. Which is very sad bc she’s done well generally. Just be honest.
“Bad witch” in the gym oh please, are we still replying that energy Sophie 🥱
Why doesn’t she just read the book that she bleeping WROTE.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not her biggest fan but I’m really sorry to hear about the business break in. That is so vile.

"after a decade long break" pretty sure you were writing "secret life of a rugby wife" about how in love you and kallum were and how he was the father you never had when you were in Australia which was 2019, which isn't even half a decade? 🥴🥴🥴

Why does she have to lie about everything 😭

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the blog will feature a post about being a jail bird and single mum to a newborn?
I’m sure the blog will be long and consistent like her podcasts, her flat mum tum guide, her members only club, her secret life of a rugby wife..to name a few.

then green nails tho 🤢

• Haha
Jesus here we go again 😳
Bet we miss out
Chapter- My baby daddy to my fourth almost killed me and left me for dead

I mean she would gain so many follows and respect for bring real and raw!

and christ the ghost buster slime nails need to go! 🤮

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the blog will be long and consistent like her podcasts, her flat mum tum guide, her members only club, her secret life of a rugby wife..to name a few.

then green nails tho 🤢
Don’t forget the family cookbook and weekly recipes she was sharing too that lasted 2 weeks and pretty sure she was once qualified in semi permanent make up which Kallum no doubt paid for her do cos it was the next money making side hustle 🤣

• Haha
What actually happened with her Babydaddy?
He www always on and off prison before she even knew him for things like fraud. Not sure what he was in bother for now but he was listed on a court list and no one’s heard from him since, or seen him about.

For someone who flaunts around In the gym half naked and lives off her exes sportsman wages it amazes me how she proud she was making a dollap of butter jam sandwich for the kids packed lunch .

• Haha