Sophie Watkins #4 Movin to Bradford with a 6month fling, don’t worry about car seats, it’s a Burga Ting!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand NFT’s at all, but there’s not a chance in hell she’ll stick that one out. Isn’t it only crypto currency? It’s like she hops onto the next trend and hopes to become a millionaire overnight. She’s a female Del Boy. And like it’s been pointed out above, she’s got terrible social media engagement how are you gonna sell those images? 😂😂
Yeah it’s a cryptocurrency and I most people who start “selling” it on social media are signed up to a pyramid scheme. Sorry, MLM as they like to call it - the only way they actually make money is by signing up a load of other poor mugs who put their own money into it with no return.

I did a quick audit on her her page and attached results. She’s doing about a 3rd of what she should be doing in term of engagement for a following of her size. I’m not saying she has bought followers, but many are inactive, which is a red flag for any legit brand considering working with her.
The real follows made me laugh 🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she brought them. Social media and influencers is not about how many you have following but what your engagement is like. Yet she still does not get that

Are these Tom Ford sunglasses fake, because I’ve been looking for ages for these sunglasses but can find a pair the same. The authentic ones I’m coming across are always slightly different to these!
Ali Express finest 😂

She’s gone a million miles an hour in the wrong direction for about 2 years now. Is she completely free of self awareness? Also, if she actually listened to Steven Bartlett, he advices people all the time NOT to do what she does.
She needs to reread the quote, because she must know she moves fast hence the fails

Reactions: 1
Hardaker is back at Leeds. Sophie has probably got wet legs at the prospect. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Take your bets guys… What do you reckon she’s a brand ambassador for? I’m going for the drunken money nft pyramid scheme 😬

Take your bets guys… What do you reckon she’s a brand ambassador for? I’m going for the drunken money nft pyramid scheme 😬
I agree. And I’ll be the first to report her to CAP when she falls foul of advertising rules.

Wasn’t she an ambassador for the anti bullying fake tan thing? 😂 what happened to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3