Sophie Watkins #4 Movin to Bradford with a 6month fling, don’t worry about car seats, it’s a Burga Ting!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I wouldn't dare take the mick out of someone trying their best if they were humble, but when she calls other people lazy then I have no qualms in pointing out her slapdash approach to work and her "businesses" she can duck right off.
When she creates her own ideas that she works hard when we know she doesn’t, she hasn’t achieved anything to date and as the self obsessed delusion to release a leaflet on how to manifest and network 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Look at me I’ve broken a nail oh the pain…..
imagine how broken your kids would be if you crashed your car without car seats?!?
What a materialistic dumb duck she really is!

Look at me I’ve broken a nail oh the pain…..
imagine how broken your kids would be if you crashed your car without car seats?!?
What a materialistic dumb duck she really is!
It’s not even broken that far down I don’t understand the fuss.

She’s a scumbag. So arrogant to believe she can drive against the law because it’s her and it’s fine. You’d think she’d take better care of her three meal tickets…

ITS THE CAR SEATS FOR ME?! WHY WHY WHY DO THEM KIDS NEVER HAVE CAR SEATS? IT BLOWS MY MIND. SHE REALLY NEEDS TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS PROPERLY
Arghhhhhh I think she is trolling us, I swear she can’t keep purposely advertising the fact she is driving long distances in the car without any car seats?! Surely not, why do her friends not say anything to her do they not care about her kids?!

I note she hasn’t changed the bio on the house account, your not renovating anything at the moment just currently “manifesting” getting a house with dodge money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sophie instead of wasting silly money on the usual bongo players, sax player, girls in leotards with sparkly headgear etc to perform at your 30th at Casa Brigshithole please please please scale it back and buy your children car seats. We all know money is tight so spend it wisely 😕

Reactions: 7
Sophie instead of wasting silly money on the usual bongo players, sax player, girls in leotards with sparkly headgear etc to perform at your 30th at Casa Brigshithole please please please scale it back and buy your children car seats. We all know money is tight so spend it wisely 😕
We all know Casa turns a blind eye to a bit of the white stuff being passed around - she’s basically picked Mook with a view of a lake.

That story of her going to the estate agents and the guy pretty much slamming the door in her face is making me chuckle.

Also, why has the estate agents got more booze in it than mooks? It’s a commercial front property with a desk, a bike and loads of bottles. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
i know Brad likes to brag about insta views and interactions but for me I want my estate agent to be focused on getting me a good house/deal. I’m not arsed about the aesthetic of the shop, especially if it has booze in it, what’s the purpose?

Do we think Dirty Dave & Lozza are back together? Looks like they have just been away together but not posting each other 😬

She’s hinting that she’s going to start selling NFTs. I’ll pay £3.45 for an NFT of her with her bolt-on tits out whilst straddling a hot dog in the BurgaTing phone box.

She’s listened to the “nfts for dummy’s” podcast once for 15 minutes and she’s giving it a go. Good on her. Nows a great time, everyone’s offloading there’s and the market is nose diving 🙄

I totally don’t claim to know all things social media as my career is something a little more traditional shall we say.

Now I could be way off the mark here but am I right in assuming that 74 likes on a photo that was posted over 6 hours ago from someone who claims to be an SM boss witch and whom has a following of over 18k is not great?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand NFT’s at all, but there’s not a chance in hell she’ll stick that one out. Isn’t it only crypto currency? It’s like she hops onto the next trend and hopes to become a millionaire overnight. She’s a female Del Boy. And like it’s been pointed out above, she’s got terrible social media engagement how are you gonna sell those images? 😂😂

I totally don’t claim to know all things social media as my career is something a little more traditional shall we say.

Now I could be way off the mark here but am I right in assuming that 74 likes on a photo that was posted over 6 hours ago from someone who claims to be an SM boss witch and whom has a following of over 18k is not great?
I did a quick audit on her her page and attached results. She’s doing about a 3rd of what she should be doing in term of engagement for a following of her size. I’m not saying she has bought followers, but many are inactive, which is a red flag for any legit brand considering working with her.

Attachments