Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wf8 galzzz what ya gonna do when the Watkins comes for youuuuu 🎶 (with the police cos ya know, "harassment case" 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

Have a watch of this soph love, was from a documentary which basically said more often than not police can't even do much about proper stalkers who are sitting outside people's houses morning and night let alone a few throwaway comments on a website critiquing what you yourself choose to show the world.

if she even does have a "harassment case" that is.... I wouldn't be doing anything to raise attention of myself to the police if I was her given the illegal tit that's probably going on under the cover of the pie and mash shop 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been to a fair few of your tit hole events (via invitation), I’m wf2 and 10 months older, Sophie. Hardly middle age, so spit on that darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m WF6 😂😂😂 I could weep at this amateur. You’re not being stalked love, a bunch of people who know you and don’t like you talk about you 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been to a fair few of your tit hole events (via invitation), I’m wf2 and 10 months older, Sophie. Hardly middle age, so spit on that darling.
Ahhh you’ve been stalking her then 😉 there’s no way anyone else would be invited to events she’s at she’s too up there on the influence panel 🤪🤣

I’m wf2 let’s get a Starbucks at snow hill hahaha bet we know each other

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She answered like 4 questions that were obvs set up from her other accounts as she knew what she wanted to say yawn

Did anyone else hear her say she was doing Christmas morning with Kal and both their partners? Wonder how poor Rachel’s little boy feels having to have his Christmas taken over by the Kray twins and grand master trap baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else hear her say she was doing Christmas morning with Kal and both their partners? Wonder how poor Rachel’s little boy feels having to have his Christmas taken over by the Kray twins and grand master trap baby?
Christ Almighty 🙄 she's been "going out" (I use that word loosely as I've never seen her once be featured in his fb or insta stories 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ but we mooovvvee 🤮) with drug dealing Lewis for what? 2 months? Why does he need to be there on Xmas day? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s pushing the step daddy role because she wants to compete with where Kal and his bird are. She’s always predictable. Every move is transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her crimbos get weirder every year 🤦🏻‍♀️remember 2020 demanding your ex whose apparently cheated on you go to lanzarote with you and all your tag alongs so you don't have to admit to instagram you're divorcing, whilst parading round all the Brits abroad cafe bars with your arse out in a thong while in the company of your mother, kids, ex husband, brother, sister in law and all your brothers mates 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ then to top it off coming to tattle to tell us all as women we should be supporting her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Her crimbos get weirder every year 🤦🏻‍♀️remember 2020 demanding your ex whose apparently cheated on you go to lanzarote with you and all your tag alongs so you don't have to admit to instagram you're divorcing, whilst parading round all the Brits abroad cafe bars with your arse out in a thong while in the company of your mother, kids, ex husband, brother, sister in law and all your brothers mates 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ then to top it off coming to tattle to tell us all as women we should be supporting her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chrimbogate 2020 was such a mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is she wearing? Looks like a 10 denier pair of tights with the crotch cut out!!! No fucker wants to see her botched nips while eating, her bleeping class is in the gutter, nothing but a bleeping street rat from Pontefract

• Haha
Maybe other people wouldn't let this bother them but I wouldn't be wearing that in a restaurant full of Muslim men 😳😳😳😳

Chanice just wore a blazer and a basic top 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve said this before but I’ve really started to notice her pics look edited. She already has a great figure but the size of her head compared to her body, and how she’s suddenly got man sized hands 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 also nips are horrendous, I’d want a refund

• Haha