Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, it’s not difficult for her to work it out!! Her closest friends are probably on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh. Turns out Our Soph got her parking skills from her mother as well as her money laundering skills. Coll parked outside my house like a right d*ckhead this afternoon with no consideration for anyone else so long as her car is fine and she doesn’t have to walk more than 3 steps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she drives traffic to tattle everytime she mentions it and weirdly those people seem to end up making accounts and joining in on the thread as they all agree 😂
She knows full well that the only reason he account is still going and growing is because of tattle.
What she needs to understand is she is good and social media for her OWN platform and she can wing it, however to run a social media platform for a business they require a different strategy and planning is essential!

Reactions: 3
well the tattle trolls are closer to home than she thinks, a lot are from the mouths shes fed her bullshit too. It’s crazy how she bangs on about tattle life!!!

Problem is, legally, if she starts publically calling out people for malicious communication, with no proof apart from hear say; that’s slander.
Be careful, Sophie.

Reactions: 8
Problem is, legally, if she starts publically calling out people for malicious communication, with no proof apart from hear say; that’s slander.
Be careful, Sophie.
I wondered this, so I text my solicitor friend who confirmed what you said. Unless she has got absolutely solid proof she cannot be putting out people's names/insta handles, photos etc.
It's just BS to get more people to listen to her podcast.
Or she's trying to be the text DeTecHtive person like that crazy Irish guy! And he packed it in cos A. He didnt know duck all and B. Cos you will get in trouble for slander

Reactions: 2
I think the latest podcast was a flop… I didn’t even bother listening to the drivel. Did anyone else? So because it was a flop tried her hardest to boost engagement by mentioning tattle, you know tattle? The one she doesn’t read or cares about but mentioned in every single podcast to date?

Feel like she’s photoshopped that recent pic. Head bigger than her body and in the video she posted it all looked much more normally proportioned. Insane when she’s already got a great figure 🥴

The guy Lewis she is dating is involved with dealing cannabis, he deals for a guy called choppa who’s a well known drug dealer/gangster from Little London related to 2 brothers ‘S’ & ‘Blinky’ (Leeham stewart)who are both inside for drugs gang violence and guns,all in the same circle, all treat women like dirt…I don’t know what the hell she’s doing being around somebody like Lewis, and he’s friends with Laurence Edwards who’s also a wannabe gangster who sells coke in and around baildon/Bradford area hiding behind a dodgy buisness, whos also known for domestic violence, he beat up a friend of mine and tried to put her on a money laundering charge. That’s the type of people her new man associates with….It’ll be her next!
Is Laurence’s sister Olivia? If so, he was a couple of years below me in school. Olivia was a completely bully in school and then started stripping when she left but no idea what she’s up to now. Had no idea about him though.

Live Instagram updates from hospitals have got to be the cringiest thing ever.

You might have got a little more sympathy Soph if you hadn’t gone out for a fancy meal (without your kids) and then out on the lash and grinding up and down the stripper pole in Mook on a Sunday afternoon a few days after you were discharged from hospital🥴🙄 but “we Mook”

Is Laurence’s sister Olivia? If so, he was a couple of years below me in school. Olivia was a completely bully in school and then started stripping when she left but no idea what she’s up to now. Had no idea about him though.
Yes she was and she has a baby now to this guy James who she cheats on all the time lol. And yeah she was a stripper in Harrogate

Reactions: 1
Yes she was and she has a baby now to this guy James who she cheats on all the time lol. And yeah she was a stripper in Harrogate
Sounds like she grew up then…. 🙄 Just had a quick fb stalk and I know James from like a decade ago. Poor lad.

Anyway, Sophie needs to get a bit of self respect and get herself away from his new fella and his criminal mates. Who in their right mind would want their children dragging into that?! Clearly her needs are more important than theirs.

Reactions: 1
Deffo nominated herself or whoever nominated the small business award was having a laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣