Sophie Toscan du Pantier. Netflix & Sky crime.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead asked him 5 questions that hadn’t been asked - I want to know what they were.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
Turns out she was interviewing him for her column in the Sunday Independent.

According to the tabloids it seems they've since had a falling out - a war of words has ensued etc.
Not defending Bailey (although I don't think he murdered Sophie but he's still a nasty piece of work) but at this stage it's probably easier to count the number of people that Sinead O' Connor HASN'T fallen out with.

Incidentally, is she still calling herself Shuhada Sadaqat?

It’s driving me insane all the focus on Ian Bailey when he could be a scapegoat

Not defending Bailey (although I don't think he murdered Sophie but he's still a nasty piece of work) but at this stage it's probably easier to count the number of people that Sinead O' Connor HASN'T fallen out with.

Incidentally, is she still calling herself Shuhada Sadaqat?
No idea on the name - last I heard she had quit music to try her hand at journalism. Her outing and subsequent falling out (or did they?!) with Bailey generated a few headlines and even some front page news - which I'm sure they'll both be pleased about.

Last edited:
95AD71D9-38B6-4210-AD14-0C59F76E9960.jpeg

Very interesting. For all of Sinead’s personal issues over the years she clearly knows trouble coming when she feels it. She must have felt threatened since she left early and didn’t meet him again.

View attachment 667783

Very interesting. For all of Sinead’s personal issues over the years she clearly knows trouble coming when she feels it. She must have felt threatened since she left early and didn’t meet him again.
But we know Bailey is an alcoholic and very violent there’s nothing new in that. It still doesn’t connect him to Sophie’s murder

But we know Bailey is an alcoholic and very violent there’s nothing new in that. It still doesn’t connect him to Sophie’s murder
we do but a lot of what is said about him being violent is in connection with Jules. It’s interesting that he would turn on a journalist while trying to convince people he’s innocent.

I never said it did connect him to Sophie’s murder I said it was interesting that he can’t keep the facade up for long.

we do but a lot of what is said about him being violent is in connection with Jules. It’s interesting that he would turn on a journalist while trying to convince people he’s innocent.

I never said it did connect him to Sophie’s murder I said it was interesting that he can’t keep the facade up for long.
Well I was just venting my frustration with the whole case and I’m just sick of him getting so much attention

I like Sinead but I thought that article was wank. No time for Bailey and yet I don't feel it's fair to interview a drunk. Granted in the documentaries he clearly was abusing alcohol, but this article calls him "sozzled".