Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her thread on here is so small compared to a lot of her friends because she’s so boring and irrelevant. Her youtube was her repeating the word ‘grungy’ 16 million times and now it’s all ‘I’m infertile’ At her size she should have lost a lot more but I’m guessing she’s on the poppy Adams diet and that clearly doesn’t work for either of them.,

Reactions: 3
Can’t for the life of my understand why she doesn’t wear a proper bra?? She’s got boobs, we’ve all seen them but she never wears a proper bra so just always looks flat chested or like she just got an extra roll?

Can’t for the life of my understand why she doesn’t wear a proper bra?? She’s got boobs, we’ve all seen them but she never wears a proper bra so just always looks flat chested or like she just got an extra roll?
Probably can’t get one to fit comfortably around her back.

Reactions: 1
Nice new car for her, obviously not too worried about money at the moment. Excuse me while I go back to my beans on toast 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“My mamas and papas order arrived just to remind me I no longer need a pregnancy pillow” why would you order one so early on in the first place, regardless of her issues trying to conceive ALOT of women loose early in a pregnancy, the poor me is annoying.

Reactions: 13
“My mamas and papas order arrived just to remind me I no longer need a pregnancy pillow” why would you order one so early on in the first place, regardless of her issues trying to conceive ALOT of women loose early in a pregnancy, the poor me is annoying.
Yeah you'd think with her fertility issues you'd hold off until at least your first scan if not your 20 week and would need reassurance at every step not jump in feet first?
I really do feel for her and think its good to be open about miscarriage as its not something to be ashamed but find it a bit weird that you'd put an order in before even seeing a confirmation scan

Reactions: 8
Her pregnancy card also arrived... I don’t think so. She wouldn’t have even had a booking in appointment

Reactions: 4
I ordered mine at 5 weeks pregnant and it turned up 3 days later. Might depend on area and I live very close to Sophie
Oh yeah it must depend on area. I never knew you could get it that early. I'm very close area wise as well.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard of getting a card either I think I was at least 16 weeks both times when they told me to apply for it? It is sad but like you I wouldn’t have ordered things just yet....although saying that I did buy a swing chair when I was about 7 weeks pregnant with my first but only because it was on offer....I don’t think I used a pregnancy pillow until I was about 30
Weeks gone!

I’m not surprised she’d ordered the pillow, they seem to have more money than sense, she wants something she gets it instantly. She likely ordered it the day she did the test!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never heard of getting a card either I think I was at least 16 weeks both times when they told me to apply for it? It is sad but like you I wouldn’t have ordered things just yet....although saying that I did buy a swing chair when I was about 7 weeks pregnant with my first but only because it was on offer....I don’t think I used a pregnancy pillow until I was about 30
Weeks gone!
Ye weird that she would order a pregnancy pillow at 4 weeks?? You can sleep normal until like 20+ weeks anyway, I’m 27 weeks and bought a pregnancy pillow around 22 weeks because I’m a front sleeper and trying to stay on your side and not roll on your back is hard, and I’m having hip/back problems. She wouldn’t need it, such a waste of money. I didn’t buy a think until after my 12 week scan and I especially wouldn’t buy anything if I had previously had miscarriages or had been struggling to get pregnant as I would be too paranoid about it

Reactions: 2
As someone whose infertile I’m surprised she started buying things.
We had 5 years of infertility and didn’t buy anything till after our 20 week scan and even then I didn’t enjoy it.
I felt like me buying anything was going to jinx it.

Even in my non Ivf world I don’t know any of my friends who bought stuff that early.

Reactions: 2
I thought I was the only one who thought it was a bit odd ordering things so early. I do feel for her and miscarriage is awful I have had one myself but it's the constant reminding us on her stories. She already did a whole video so people know I just find it odd she would want to keep reminding herself about it. I hope she does fall pregnant and has a healthy pregnancy eventually.

Reactions: 7
I really really feel for Sophie and I pray one day she gets the baby she so wants. I find it a bit weird to do a whole reveal with the T-shirt and I love daddy babygrow when the test said 1-2 weeks and after years of infertility. And announcing it to the mum etc. Sometimes a little less haste and a more measured approach can be good. As she said the reality is 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage so all the more reason to wait until everything is confirmed and going well. Not everything needs shared with strangers on the internet. I imagine if she gets pregnant again she’ll do it differently. I mean Her viewers didn’t know she was pregnant, she could have just deleted the footage or never posted it and we’d Not know any different. I don’t know whether to respect Her for doing it so publicly but I guess that’s her truth and she felt it might help some people. I have never had fertility issues so I can only imagine the heartbreak people who have them must go through and dealing with not getting the one thing you want. Sending love to everyone on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel awful for Sophie and can totally relate to what she has been going thru. I have PCOS so while not infertile, I will have alot of difficulty with becoming pregnant and keeping a pregnancy. I don’t think Its sensible to post anything before 20 weeks, however I can sympathise with the need to buy things to make it feel real. When you have waited for so long and think youve finally got it, buying things to make you feel like a mum and to make your baby feel real is totally normal I think. As is the excitement and telling everyone and just wanting to share it. I do think she will deffo do it differently next time and not be so quick to share the news, however, with this being their first positive test, I can understand why she went about it like this.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her latest try on? All of the cocktail dresses were soo small and she even mentioned sizing down on some of them 👀

Yeah they were all horrible . I hate hauls especially when someone has got all hot and sweaty trying stuff on just to return it all! Seems she has more money then sense the amount of tit she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.