Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what annoys me is with not just Sophie but these other ‘Bopo’ influencers is as a size 16-18 I look at them and think oh well they are much bigger than me and they are happy and appear healthy so I’m ok.

When In reality being overweight like I am is unhealthy. As seen with Sophie and her fertility struggles and Poppy Adams and her WLS. I just wish they were more honest in general about the struggles of being big.

Reactions: 10
Exactly this.. I'm a size 18... And i used to look at them and thought they were amazing with their fashion and Confidence... But all they have shown me recently is that actually I must loose weight.. That they are fat, infertile, depressed and resorted to surgery

Reactions: 9
The finger clicking does my fcking head in!!

Also when she buys something and says she "brought" it ...is that a Brummy thing?
I'm assuming saying "lung" for long is also Brummy...although I've never heard anyone else pronounce it like that 🤷‍♀️

Was her latest video an undeclared #ad for Shop Tagger??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The finger clicking does my fcking head in!!

Also when she buys something and says she "brought" it ...is that a Brummy thing?
I'm assuming saying "lung" for long is also Brummy...although I've never heard anyone else pronounce it like that 🤷‍♀️

Was her latest video an undeclared #ad for Shop Tagger??
no it’s not brummie, she’s from the Black Country, called a yam yam lol
Brummies don’t speak that way x

Reactions: 4
I know it’s really petty, but I hate how she takes all of her pictures bare foot! I do hate all feet (even my own) but hers make me feel sick 😂🙈

• Haha
Has sophie ever mentioned she would get weight loss surgery? I think it would help her greatly as she is struggling to get down to her goal weight. Grace Victory is pretty big size 24/26 I think and she is pregnant naturally and a couple of years older than Sophie. Ive notice Sophie is alot quiter on her socials these days, I wonder if shes depressed or just focusing on loosing weight

Reactions: 2
Has sophie ever mentioned she would get weight loss surgery? I think it would help her greatly as she is struggling to get down to her goal weight. Grace Victory is pretty big size 24/26 I think and she is pregnant naturally and a couple of years older than Sophie. Ive notice Sophie is alot quiter on her socials these days, I wonder if shes depressed or just focusing on loosing weight
She mentioned wls and said basically never say never but not on the cards. Going private so doesn't need to loose as large an amount now I think

I think Sophie also suffers from PCSO though dosent she which Grace dosent.
Plus Graces weight has nothing to do with it as she manifested her pregnancy 🙄

• Haha
Did I hear her say that they’ve lost 50lb between them?? That’s very impressive if so

She mentioned wls and said basically never say never but not on the cards. Going private so doesn't need to loose as large an amount now I think
I think Sophie also suffers from PCSO though dosent she which Grace dosent.
Plus Graces weight has nothing to do with it as she manifested her pregnancy 🙄
Im pretty sure Grace did state in one youtube video she had PCOS it was around the time she was having all them vaginal issues.

Reactions: 1
leaving Instagram but not before showing her *gifted* glossy box😂

also is it just me or has no one ever said anythng nasty about her on here if that’s what’s she’s alluding too about not having a thick skin?

unless she’s getting nasty DMs

Reactions: 4
I've only recently started following here, I came across her page from the infertility stuff. I like her but any announcements about having a break from social media or such like do my tits in. Do these people genuinely think people care they arent going to post for a while.

I've only recently started following here, I came across her page from the infertility stuff. I like her but any announcements about having a break from social media or such like do my tits in. Do these people genuinely think people care they arent going to post for a while.
lmfao I know who gives a tit

I used to really like her but find her really attention seeking now.
And feel she uses social media in an odd way.
The whole craving validation after her recent weight losses and throwing a strop when people stopped praising her for her losses done it for me especially as she wouldn’t share what she was doing to lose weight

Reactions: 5
Massive eyeroll at her flouncing off insta for a bit.....no one cares!
Flouncing is exactly how she did it. 😂

The whole craving validation after her recent weight losses and throwing a strop when people stopped praising her for her losses done it for me especially as she wouldn’t share what she was doing to lose weight
I didn't get this either, you've said you're trying to loose.. Why not just say what you're doing, fool

Reactions: 3
missed that tantrum?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.