Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see on Callie Thorpe’s post about tattle that she had to block tattle as the comments got to her so much? Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s been any nasty comments about her? Unless there’s another thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see on Callie Thorpe’s post about tattle that she had to block tattle as the comments got to her so much? Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s been any nasty comments about her? Unless there’s another thread 😂
Same, I saw this and was like what the hell is she talking about? There's literally duck all about her on here.

Reactions: 1
Is she the Dan and I girl
Yeah she deffo has a page on here
Ohh no I mean Sophie commented on Callie’s post about tattle day saying she personally has had to block the site cos of stuff said on here, when there’s hardly anything

So up her own arse, nothing on here that would warrant blocking from the router ffs! Just bit of whinging about how fat and boring she is. Silly cow

Reactions: 2
Also had a DM ignored, on an Instagram story where she asked people to message her!
we have the same nhs hospital so I messaged her about a few things. It was more me telling her about my own experience of ivf etc not my prying into hers. I also sent her the details of a local private clinic who I’ve been really impressed with- she read both comments and chose not to reply...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
we have the same nhs hospital so I messaged her about a few things. It was more me telling her about my own experience of ivf etc not my prying into hers. I also sent her the details of a local private clinic who I’ve been really impressed with- she read both comments and chose not to reply...
It would only take 10 seconds to type a simple Thanks.
It’s not as if she’s got millions of followers!

Reactions: 3
rude fat witch!!
All this “I’m infertile” rubbish. I fully understand her struggles but she’s milking it and making it part of her identity like being plus size.

youre not infertile, you’re morbidly obese. Your body is not functioning properly because you’re so fat.
ive been through it myself.
once she loses the weight as she’s been told, she will ovulate even with the help of metformin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
rude fat witch!!
All this “I’m infertile” rubbish. I fully understand her struggles but she’s milking it and making it part of her identity like being plus size.

youre not infertile, you’re morbidly obese. Your body is not functioning properly because you’re so fat.
ive been through it myself.
once she loses the weight as she’s been told, she will ovulate even with the help of metformin!
She says she’s been trying to get pregnant for a few years and if anything she’s piled on the weight during that time.

Reactions: 5
I find sophie pretty boring now. Like someone said above shes milking this infertile narrative. I mean grace victory is pregnant and shes about as heavy as sophie just not as short.. been infertile is not part of been plus size!! I know a lot of plus size women that have got pregnant naturally

I think she has PCOS doesn’t she which I suppose goes hand in hand with being overweight. Agree her content is boring though just constant q&a’s 🙄

Sorry not really Sophie related but she posted about Chloeincurve today ...I'll never understand why all plus size influencers are so obsessed with her 🤷‍♀️
That pink dress is rank ...one slight move and both tits will flop out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry not really Sophie related but she posted about Chloeincurve today ...I'll never understand why all plus size influencers are so obsessed with her 🤷‍♀️
I have no idea either. She looks like a cheap miss piggy and that dress 😅 looks ridiculous! Her saggy tits would slip out at any moment! I’d say pop but those tits so saggy they only slide or slip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know.. the plus size community all just seem to bum eachother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh fck off with that All body tit... Its vile... It looks bloody awful like some thing you have embroidered with your name for school.. I can't wait to style it! just fck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing that gets me is if she is so willing to spend 1000s on fertility treatment why doesn’t she spend those 1000s on weight loss surgery and then be healthier for her potential baby, or find out that the weight wasn’t the problem and be able to have fertility treatment on nhs. It’s what I did, I was 7 stone overweight, had WLS lost it all and fell pregnant completely naturally within a month of trying, and at least I know I will be healthier and happier for me baby than if I had gotten pregnant 7 stoner heavier

Reactions: 7
Oh fck off with that All body tit... Its vile... It looks bloody awful like some thing you have embroidered with your name for school.. I can't wait to style it! just fck off
i wouldn’t be seen dead in any of that crap

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.