Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back. Was she missed? No. Was her absence even noticed? No 😂😂
She definitely didn’t need to announce her departure like she did 😂 it’s been 2 weeks, if that!
totally agree with you, I’m sure most people haven’t even noticed!

Reactions: 1
Just a random musing; I wonder if she had the two weeks off instagram as she had weight loss surgery 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see todays stories about this site 🙄

Yeah, thought Adam had blocked tattle through their router or something? So how’s she still looking on here. As if her tiny thread caused her to feel so tit, she’ll say anything for sympathy rather than admitting she hadn’t got any content so she’ll be mia. twit 😂😂

Shocked that someone her size has only lost 2 stone!!

Reactions: 2
No what’s she said?

Shocked that someone her size has only lost 2 stone!!
She took a break from insta because of this horrible site and now accepts that not everyone will like her. I thought she had this site blocked and to be fair I haven't actually seen anyone be horrible about her compared to other threads 😒😒

She took a break from insta because of this horrible site and now accepts that not everyone will like her. I thought she had this site blocked and to be fair I haven't actually seen anyone be horrible about her compared to other threads 😒😒
Yeah, thought Adam had blocked tattle through their router or something? So how’s she still looking on here. As if her tiny thread caused her to feel so tit, she’ll say anything for sympathy rather than admitting she hadn’t got any content so she’ll be mia. twit 😂😂

She 100000% said he'd blocked it before yeah. Honestly watch the stories, I was really surprised cos compared to the likes of poppy duck all is said about this head.

I’m not being funny she gets off lightly on this site. Its not about slagging people off anyway most of the threads on here (apart from the few odd comments) are genuine criticism that people should expect when they put their lives online

Reactions: 3
I’m not being funny she gets off lightly on this site. It should be about slagging people off anyway most of the threads on here (apart from the few odd comments) are genuine criticism that people should expect when they put their lives online
Well I think she's ridiculously annoying. Honestly one of the most irritating. 👍

I never understand why these people (I am definitely not calling her an influencer!) moan about social media and how they need to take a break and it’s oh so good to just take a break from it all! No one is forcing you to do this so please stop moaning about it! Really winds me up! Rant over now! Haha

Reactions: 6
The funny part is she is clearly reading other people’s threads because nothing said on her thread has been unfairly critical. Makes me laugh that these influencers clearly want to read what people are saying about their peers/“friends” but when it comes to them they don’t want anything said.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.