Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 637188Why isnt she wearing anything on her feet? 🤢 Dont tell me she cant reach her feet because of her "bump" 🤣
From the numerous(read tedious) amount of pregnancy photo shoots I have seen I think the expectant Mum/Mam/Mom is encouraged to have bare feet as it seems more 'natural' and more earth mother.I could be totally wrong but thats how I interpret it.Also the all in white thing could be trying to imply purity and innocence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she not caption her stories!? It's bleeping insulting to her followers that may be disabled and/or deaf. There is no excuse. So bleeping lazy. Does. My. Head. In.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she not caption her stories!? It's bleeping insulting to her followers that may be disabled and/or deaf. There is no excuse. So bleeping lazy. Does. My. Head. In.
Surely no excuse now as she could do the automatic ones?

Reactions: 3
Exactly! I've also seen multiple people comment on her posts asking her to caption her stories for the the reason I said and she just ignores them? Eurgh.
I dont listen to her stories. If she can't be bothered to caption them i cant be bothered to engage with her page

I’ve unfollowed her. I’m so happy for her and Adam as I know how painful infertility can be but it’s just too much for me - it’s now the only content she posts is about being pregnant and it’s just all too over the top and a bit forced. Not for me anymore.

Reactions: 10
Each to their own but I find it really weird when people call their bumps/unborn babies by the names they will have once born.

Like someone said earlier it’s amazing they are having a baby but must be a tough watch now for some of her followers who’s suffered losses!

Reactions: 6
Each to their own but I find it really weird when people call their bumps/unborn babies by the names they will have once born.

Like someone said earlier it’s amazing they are having a baby but must be a tough watch now for some of her followers who’s suffered losses!

I find her whole attitude distasteful. I’m also currently pregnant after a long period of infertility. I’m so aware of how devastating it can be. I deliberately don’t make a fuss on social media as I know what’s it’s like to be on the other side- Sophie doesn’t have quite the same sensitivity

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeezo did she actually get paid for that flash mop advert?? 😕 bloody cringe!

Anyone else find the Flash Mop AD ridiculously awkward 😬
She needed to give herself a once over with the flash mop! She looked so scruffy for a #ad

I’ve unfollowed she’s painful to watch. I’m really happy for her but she is literally 3 minutes pregnant, she’s going to be insufferable the bigger she gets

Reactions: 7
She’s now asking for nappy recommendations?! Ehh! You have quite a while to go yet before you buy nappies love! Maybe I’m a traditionalist but I think buying everything way before the baby is here is kinda wrong.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.