Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same height as Sophie and I’m very heavy, I sway between whether we’re the same size or that she might be a tad bigger than me. My BMI is 62…. 😬
Yes she’s deffo got an extremely high BMI .. I wreck she’s around 21stone and 5f2 … a very risky pregnant lady .. hope it’s all ok 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m the same height as Sophie and I’m very heavy, I sway between whether we’re the same size or that she might be a tad bigger than me. My BMI is 62…. 😬
62 ?

Well I hope you're ok and dont be too hard on yourself ❤ Maybe you've food issues ? If you do and youre in the uk / ire just tell your gp. There are loads of options for help for you. And if you don't want help - you do you ❤ there is a v supportive community on tattle any time you need it ! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
62 ?

Well I hope you're ok and dont be too hard on yourself ❤ Maybe you've food issues ? If you do and youre in the uk / ire just tell your gp. There are loads of options for help for you. And if you don't want help - you do you ❤ there is a v supportive community on tattle any time you need it ! 🥰🥰
I only know it’s so high because I was trying to get life insurance …. Needless to say I don’t have any 🤣

I just eat too much junk and don’t exercise but I’m working on it and I’ve lost 11lbs so far so that’s something.

I only know it’s so high because I was trying to get life insurance …. Needless to say I don’t have any 🤣

I just eat too much junk and don’t exercise but I’m working on it and I’ve lost 11lbs so far so that’s something.
and for reference I’m 5ft 1 and about 23 and a half stone

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame. It isn’t even necessarily about losing weight, but just being healthy for your fa
Ily. You would think having a child would be enough motivation to try and improve their lifestyle.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the slimmest person, neither is my husband, but we try to keep ourselves healthy, as we want to be around for a long time for our little girl.

Reactions: 9
The only people I've seen saying happy fathers day when the baby isn't born yet is influencers .. so bleeping weird !

Reactions: 5
The only people I've seen saying happy fathers day when the baby isn't born yet is influencers .. so bleeping weird !
Me and my partner both celebrated mothers and fathers day when I was pregnant. It was just another excuse to get excited. I dont think its that weird. You can get father to be cards in the supermarket fathers day aisle.

She’s bought a 105 quid dress for the gender reveal 😂😳
That was just ridiculous! And about 250 on other dresses! No wonder shes advertising her depop! Gotta get some money back by selling her gifted boohoo tat she got!

Reactions: 8
That was just ridiculous! And about 250 on other dresses! No wonder shes advertising her depop! Gotta get some money back by selling her gifted boohoo tat she got!
It's all materialist. Everything she does is to show off on Instagram. Hopefully she doesn't treat the baby the same.

Reactions: 4
She really needs to ditch the crazy coloured hair. It's so trashy and cheap on her especially when she dresses like she fell into a box of crayons. everything is loud and garish prints and bold colours. It's tacky as hell. Looked way better with dark hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s already wearing maternity clothing, I can’t believe it :oops:
Not to defend her but sometimes I get maternity clothing just in a size down if I like something 😂 I don’t think sometimes they are actually that much bigger than straight sizes and she did have a belly anyway😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.