Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now asking for nappy recommendations?! Ehh! You have quite a while to go yet before you buy nappies love! Maybe I’m a traditionalist but I think buying everything way before the baby is here is kinda wrong.
Buy? you mean get gifted.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to have to unfollow. bleeping in her journal doing nappy tallys. Is she bleeping joking. She is just too much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love Sophie and was over the moon for her when she announced her pregnancy, but having lost a little boy at full term and now suffering from secondary infertility, I don't know if I can keep watching her. Wishing her the best though and sending love to those of you going through something similar. Definitely put your mental wellbeing first over watching something which is going to cause you discomfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Sophie and was over the moon for her when she announced her pregnancy, but having lost a little boy at full term and now suffering from secondary infertility, I don't know if I can keep watching her. Wishing her the best though and sending love to those of you going through something similar. Definitely put your mental wellbeing first over watching something which is going to cause you discomfort.
So sorry for your loss I cannot imagine the pain you feel😔❤. I get that her and Adam are excited but you would think that as someone that has struggled with TTC and a miscarriage she must know alot of women that follow her have experienced the same. It seems she has forgotten all the women that shared there infertility problems with her and supported her when she was in the same boat otherwise she would act abit more sensitive instead of asking stupid questions about where to get baby boys clothing from?? I'm not sure why she needs to ask that or what nappies are best. These are things she can find out in her mother and baby mags and forums not Instagram stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry for your loss I cannot imagine the pain you feel😔❤. I get that her and Adam are excited but you would think that as someone that has struggled with TTC and a miscarriage she must know alot of women that follow her have experienced the same. It seems she has forgotten all the women that shared there infertility problems with her and supported her when she was in the same boat otherwise she would act abit more sensitive instead of asking stupid questions about where to get baby boys clothing from?? I'm not sure why she needs to ask that or what nappies are best. These are things she can find out in her mother and baby mags and forums not Instagram stories!
I know I was thinking the same it must be such an exciting for them so you don’t mind the gender reveal etc but bleeping asking for nappy recommendations is rubbing it in… just ask your mates or mumsnet😂

Reactions: 1
I get the impression she was fishing slightly for sponsors etc with the nappy thing. Like you say, why not just search mumsnet? And why tag aldi? I wouldn't mind the pregnancy stuff as much if there was some other content in-between. At the moment it's just ads and baby stuff.

Reactions: 9
I get the impression she was fishing slightly for sponsors etc with the nappy thing. Like you say, why not just search mumsnet? And why tag aldi? I wouldn't mind the pregnancy stuff as much if there was some other content in-between. At the moment it's just ads and baby stuff.
She must be… also ‘boys clothes recommendations’ umm next, m&s, H&M, I don’t even have kids and I know 😂

Reactions: 2
She must be… also ‘boys clothes recommendations’ umm next, m&s, H&M, I don’t even have kids and I know 😂
Most stupid question posted clearly looking for gifted clothes.
I just picked up bits when I was shopping, no recommendations needed. She would have bought baby clothes for people in her life having babies previously!

Also when I was looking for nappy recommendations, I just asked my friends who had children!

I don’t even know what her Instagram is now after the mop advert. Are you plus size, infertility, mummy channel? What? I have no idea

Most stupid question posted clearly looking for gifted clothes.
I just picked up bits when I was shopping, no recommendations needed. She would have bought baby clothes for people in her life having babies previously!

Also when I was looking for nappy recommendations, I just asked my friends who had children!

I don’t even know what her Instagram is now after the mop advert. Are you plus size, infertility, mummy channel? What? I have no idea
Shes said shes been buying clothes for 3 years since TTC. Definitely fishing.
She has no consideration for anyone. Most selfish person I've ever seen. After meeting her in real life, I can confirm she is selfish, self obsessed and a witch. Im happy she is pregnant as I wouldn't wish infertility on a anyone but she really is a horrible person.

Reactions: 8
I’m really shocked how quickly she’s switched to mummy grabber and forgot the people that supported her during her infertility struggles.

No don’t she will be filitering her Kidman over sharing just to get free stuff like every other influencer

Reactions: 11
Why is she buying stuff ?? Bloody hell. Too early with all her complications etc.

Reactions: 3
Oh im sorry but there’s no way in hell they will let her have a home birth or water birth at her size, she’s too high risk!

Reactions: 7
You have to be practical, sure a water birth sounds lovely but if something goes tits up, who’s getting her out of the pool? There is always a risk 🤷🏻‍♀️ I had a consultant led pregnancy due to high bmi and you have to look at it with your brain not your heart.

No way on Earth will she be allowed a water birth at her size think midwife is talking out her backside

You have to be practical, sure a water birth sounds lovely but if something goes tits up, who’s getting her out of the pool? There is always a risk 🤷🏻‍♀️ I had a consultant led pregnancy due to high bmi and you have to look at it with your brain not your heart.
I was the same I was consultant led and probably about 4/5 sizes smaller than her!

I'm happy for them and I hope the pregnancy goes well. But they need to seriously loose weight. So they can be the best versions of themselves for their son. So they can play on the floor with him and not struggle to get up, so they can run with him,so they can take him on themepark rides,so they set a good example for him, so he doesnt get ridiculed in school because that tit happens! And most importantly they need to loose weight to give themselves the best chance of a long and happy life with him! Tomorrow isn't guaranteed for ANY of us, why wouldn't you want to do everything you could to stay as healthy as possible?

Reactions: 13
Oh im sorry but there’s no way in hell they will let her have a home birth or water birth at her size, she’s too high risk!
You think she would know after the what happened to Grace Victory. She will be consultant led all the way

Only Sophie would say “a lot of negativity around plus size birth” when she actually means there’s a lot of risks associated with giving birth when morbidly obese. She feels the need to sugar coat everything and I don’t get it. She seems to have decided to give up the weight loss journey she was on which is fine but at least be realistic about the potential added risk to carrying and delivering

Reactions: 7
Sorry is she actually thick ? With all her issues you'd want a consultant in your room 24/7. No way will she not be near one and in hospital the thick 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.