Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was overweight when pregnant both times and I got SO many comments from midwifes/doctors about it. Was even told they may not be able to get spinal block in my back due to fat 😂 I was a size 18! Every scan report I ever had mentioned not being able to see babies properly due to my size. This was at 2 different hospitals. She has it all coming.
this is exactly the same as me it was horrible, and I’m currently trying to loose weight to try for number 2 as I couldn’t put myself through it again and am afraid of having GD

Reactions: 1
I had pregnancy complications due to my weight - I was max. 15 stone at 8 months pregnant. Both myself and my baby nearly died during birth. I cringed when she announced her pregnancy. I'm all for body positivity but she was too selfish and immature to lose weight to conceive which doesn't bode well for how she will be as a parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shes is asking when to expect to feel baby kicking?! She may feel it inside but no way shes gunna feel it from the outside of her gut! She can barely get her arms around it now!

Reactions: 6
I had pregnancy complications due to my weight - I was max. 15 stone at 8 months pregnant. Both myself and my baby nearly died during birth. I cringed when she announced her pregnancy. I'm all for body positivity but she was too selfish and immature to lose weight to conceive which doesn't bode well for how she will be as a parent.
I think everyone is different. My BMI was in the 30s when I was pregnant (I lost weight before falling pregnant and fell pregnant before I got to where I wanted to be) and had no complications at all.
However, I dread to think what her BMI is - she said she needed to lose 10 stone for ivf - so I assume to get to a bmi under 30 to qualify? Given she’s short she must be severely obese and I can’t imagine she would have no issues at all.

At least she’s admitting she’s under consultant care unlike some other influencers!

Reactions: 4
I think everyone is different. My BMI was in the 30s when I was pregnant (I lost weight before falling pregnant and fell pregnant before I got to where I wanted to be) and had no complications at all.
However, I dread to think what her BMI is - she said she needed to lose 10 stone for ivf - so I assume to get to a bmi under 30 to qualify? Given she’s short she must be severely obese and I can’t imagine she would have no issues at all.

At least she’s admitting she’s under consultant care unlike some other influencers!
Even with no complications it is much harder to hear the babies heartbeat if you have a lot of abdominal fat. They had to take blood from my unborn babies scalp to detect oxygen levels to see if he was distressed during labour. I bitterly regret being so overweight when I had him. I put us both in danger. I wasn't warned about my weight before I conceived and had no issues falling pregnant.

Reactions: 5

There's no way her bmi isn't 45 / 50. I used to work in endocrinology and shes what 5 foot 1 ish ? She looks minimum 19 stone which is a bmi of 50 😬

Its not all about bmi and weight. Im 16 stone but I'm 5'11 and highly active.

Sophie legit looks like the 500 lb sisters from that TV show like she is massive. She's bigger than Grace Victory and look what she went through.

Of course there possibly could be zero complications and hopefully there won't be but I can't see that happening.

She's soo lazy. Wearing the same longuewear day in day out. Driving all the time. And didn't bother to try and lose weight like her consultant told her too.

Have you lost weight now?

Even with no complications it is much harder to hear the babies heartbeat if you have a lot of abdominal fat. They had to take blood from my unborn babies scalp to detect oxygen levels to see if he was distressed during labour. I bitterly regret being so overweight when I had him. I put us both in danger. I wasn't warned about my weight before I conceived and had no issues falling pregnant.
Very true. I can’t imagine it’s easy for her to have scans and examinations that are needed during pregnancy.
I wish I was thinner when I was pregnant mainly because I was worried the whole way through. Even though I was lucky and didn’t have complications I desperately wanted to be thinner for my babies health.

There's no way her bmi isn't 45 / 50. I used to work in endocrinology and shes what 5 foot 1 ish ? She looks minimum 19 stone which is a bmi of 50 😬

Its not all about bmi and weight. Im 16 stone but I'm 5'11 and highly active.

Sophie legit looks like the 500 lb sisters from that TV show like she is massive. She's bigger than Grace Victory and look what she went through.

Of course there possibly could be zero complications and hopefully there won't be but I can't see that happening.

She's soo lazy. Wearing the same longuewear day in day out. Driving all the time. And didn't bother to try and lose weight like her consultant told her too.
Totally agree it’s not about BMI. Like you I’m tall and very active however you’re right, she looks so unhealthy and bigger then ever. I can’t get over that picture the other day, she looked so big. Her attempt at losing weight when advised was so pathetic. If anything she’s bigger then she was then.

I had a friend who was quite big and pregnant and ended up on crutches as her body really struggled to handle carrying a baby.

She mentioned about a bump the other day but I don’t know how she could tell with her size.

I really hope she doesn’t have major complications but I think it’s going to be a rough few months for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She looks like a different person! Adam also looks so different.
I forget how much better she looked round this time when she got married.

I know she’s part of the bopo community - is it just me or do most of the bopo influencers just get steadily bigger as time goes on?
Deffo

Why does she dye her hair mad she looks gorgeous with dark hair also Adam looks so handsome!

Reactions: 1
Oh God it's another Grace victory! Making out her gut is a pregnancy bump and her baby is the size of a lemon! It will be all back arching belly pushed forward poses with hand on so people know she is preggo!
Screenshot_20210617-072616_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh God it's another Grace victory! Making out her gut is a pregnancy bump and her baby is the size of a lemon! It will be all back arching belly pushed forward poses with hand on so people know she is preggo! View attachment 621350
She’s ridiculous. I got a small bump starting to show at about 18 weeks and I’m a size 16.

That’s just pure fat.

Reactions: 9
I’m the same height as Sophie and I’m very heavy, I sway between whether we’re the same size or that she might be a tad bigger than me. My BMI is 62…. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.