Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just donā€™t need to see crusty fake tan in her private parts all over my feed vom.

Reactions: 2
Scar tissue or not, itā€™s obvious she had a boob job, those nipples sit way too high and no natural boobs are this perky lol

Once again, she comes in with her crappy boring posts though, itā€™s not exactly an outfit is it? And letā€™s face it, most of us wonā€™t want to spend money on wearing D&G underwear. Her feed is just her trying to up her own selfesteem by posting revealing photos. I have nothing against those type of posts but what is she advocating in them and thereā€™s too many...

Reactions: 6
what would he think? This is not the first time she posts thirsty pictures. She is such a mess.
I feel like sheā€™s just boring...
Jimmy probably doesnā€™t see them, she keeps mentioning how he doesnā€™t have access to signal, I can imagine that when he does get some internet connection he wonā€™t look at boring influencer posts
Also heā€™s a guy so heā€™s probably all like yeah look who Iā€™m sleeping with

Hate to say.... I told you so... (not you personally!! šŸ˜‚ I mean this thread in general šŸ˜†)
I always beleived ya buddy!

Nowt wrong with implants, but pretending to be blessed with gravity defying, perfectly symmetrical boobs of that volume that never need bra support, well it just makes others feel like they should have them naturally too. And feel bad they don't.

Just admit to your procedures if you are an influencer!!!

It 100% is a scar from breast augmentation.
Least sheā€™s not trying to hide it?!
Wonder what Jimmy thinks of the posts.
i think she is probably confident enough and assertive enough not to care what a bf thinks about her posts or tells her what to post.

I am thinking she probably sends him full on nudes and sexts a lot, they are long distance after all.

But are these fashion / style inspo anymore?? Strapping a prada bag across your under teat whilst wearing only oversized mens undercrackers doesn't scream style to me, it's not a look you can wear out and about is it?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
the difference in her Instagram between now and this time last year is insane. she used to be my go to for cute summer dresses and nice autumn outfits. now itā€™s literally her in ugly underwear every other post or walking round in mini skirts and bare legs in November.

Reactions: 6
Her apartment is such a mess. I consider myself messy as well but she is a champion. At least when my house is not presentable, i dont invite guest. She is always showing us instastories of her dirty apartment

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s moving but sheā€™ll tell us why later cause she doesnā€™t want her inbox full of people asking why sheā€™s moving.... make it make senssseeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s moving but sheā€™ll tell us why later cause she doesnā€™t want her inbox full of people asking why sheā€™s moving.... make it make senssseeeee.
Wouldn't get any questions of she just stated right off the bat her reasons for moving!

Explains why she's given up cleaning and is letting hendrix pee everywhere!

Reasons - she is buying somewhere taking advantage of stamp duty being low.
Or
Moving to be with the jimmay bf.

Place your bets.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For her mental health I really hope that she moves in with Jimmy. She needs some real people in her life not only Instagram. Or maybe she got back together with Carl and they r moving in together šŸ¤Ø

Idk I think Jimmy could be done. Iā€™d say moving back to parents or in with someone though b/c of her saying sheā€™s flexible about move date and needing someone to take over the tenancy.

I thought maybe she was looking to move to avoid doing any housework but sheā€™s using the dyson today. I say ā€œusingā€ but it looks like sheā€™s never vacuumed in her life. I wonder if sheā€™ll actually vacuum properly after the AD is done.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.