Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Zara stuff was bought in store I pretty sure they’ll extend the returns period, and if it was bought online the post office won’t be closing. Pointless statement but I note she mentioned a tax bill after we’ve discussed it recently 😅

Pleased to see she’s following guidance for a change and isn’t going home for Christmas (parents decision maybe) although I’d totally understand if Jimmay wasn’t there and she still went. BUT will this holiday happen given that T4 isn’t permitted to travel?? Cue Sophie rebranding as a travel blogger so she can say it’s for work 😎

Reactions: 4
She will 10000000% still go and more than likely say it’s “work”. The way she’s harped on this year about NEEDING abroad holidays and Jimmy owing her a flight, there’s no way selfish princess Sophie will not go.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone see the prime interview with chessie? Her face is something else

Reactions: 1
Now she wants to marry Jimmy for a Visa...
She just wants to lock him down full stop. Can feel it from this side of the screen so u guess he is aware too! Have a indafrow millen esq wedding (sponed, natch) and pop out babies then have a nanny look after them so she can carry on the bouju Chanel constant holidaying lifestyle. If he needs the cash maybe he should do it? Not the babies but the wedding, no prenups in the uk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Brussel sprout farts and her flats a tip, but she’s finally admitted she’s got fake tits!

I swear making up new thread titles is the best part of tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s irresponsible to actively promote renting so an individual doesn’t need to change their lifestyle, i.e buying designer items every month and going on holidays every other month. That’s reckless behaviour and terrible financial advice. You need savings and if you can afford to buy, then you should as it’s a security in every possible sense (not just financially). To claim you don’t want to buy because you don’t want to buy in an area you’re not satisfied with is very silly; it’s London love, you want a fancy place then cough up millions to be in Kensington & Chelsea. The amount she recklessly spends she could probably put a down payment for a decent place in a decent area. It is so frustrating to constantly watch someone push and show-off their designer hauls when the entire country is struggling, but on top of it all to give bad financial advice to people who may be susceptible to this kind of advice and justify overspending above their means. A lot of bloggers her age or under have a house by now or are in the process of buying because they don’t recklessly drop their coins on stupid crap every month.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s irresponsible to actively promote renting so an individual doesn’t need to change their lifestyle, i.e buying designer items every month and going on holidays every other month. That’s reckless behaviour and terrible financial advice. You need savings and if you can afford to buy, then you should as it’s a security in every possible sense (not just financially). To claim you don’t want to buy because you don’t want to buy in an area you’re not satisfied with is very silly; it’s London love, you want a fancy place then cough up millions to be in Kensington & Chelsea. The amount she recklessly spends she could probably put a down payment for a decent place in a decent area. It is so frustrating to constantly watch someone push and show-off their designer hauls when the entire country is struggling, but on top of it all to give bad financial advice to people who may be susceptible to this kind of advice and justify overspending above their means. A lot of bloggers her age or under have a house by now or are in the process of buying because they don’t recklessly drop their coins on stupid crap every month.
I disagree! In fact, I think being transparent about the fact that she cant afford to buy because she likes to spend her money on other things is far more beneficial, unlike many other influencers who portray a very unrealistic lifestyle of luxury apartment mortgages and designer purchases. What does make me laugh is the fact that she thinks her 'chanello' are investment pieces 😂 she treats her designer handbags like absolute dirt, dumping them into any available space in her closet. She'd be lucky if some of them sold for £100 on depop

Title:
Can
I disagree! In fact, I think being transparent about the fact that she cant afford to buy because she likes to spend her money on other things is far more beneficial, unlike many other influencers who portray a very unrealistic lifestyle of luxury apartment mortgages and designer purchases. What does make me laugh is the fact that she thinks her 'chanello' are investment pieces 😂 she treats her designer handbags like absolute dirt, dumping them into any available space in her closet. She'd be lucky if some of them sold for £100 on depop
I get where you’re coming from and that makes sense too, however, personally what I meant is that renting to maintain a jet-setting/luxury lifestyle isn’t the best and most practical financial advice to be giving your followers. Not only will some fall in to the traps of debt, but also likely not be able to save because not everyone earns a 6 figure salary. It is much wiser to settle with a property than constantly renting; mortgage in the end is cheaper than rent and also an investment, as well as being a lifetime security. I’m sure many people would like to own a property rather than rent as they get older, especially when getting on the property ladder is likely only going to get harder. Having said this I get your perspective, of course there are always different perspectives in renting/buying 😊.

Reactions: 3
Title:
Can

I get where you’re coming from and that makes sense too, however, personally what I meant is that renting to maintain a jet-setting/luxury lifestyle isn’t the best and most practical financial advice to be giving your followers. Not only will some fall in to the traps of debt, but also likely not be able to save because not everyone earns a 6 figure salary. It is much wiser to settle with a property than constantly renting; mortgage in the end is cheaper than rent and also an investment, as well as being a lifetime security. I’m sure many people would like to own a property rather than rent as they get older, especially when getting on the property ladder is likely only going to get harder. Having said this I get your perspective, of course there are always different perspectives in renting/buying 😊.
Guess she doesnt want to buy solo. Waiting to see if jimmay pops the question and gets citizenship. I think she sees investment designer pieces as investing in her career
Those shoes are ugly

Using influencer press discount for a new overpriced coffee machine! Why does she (do they all) get a discount for things for their home life?!?!?! Is this why the prices are whacked up for everyone else?

New telly for the all important aesthetic. Look it has a nice screensaver, like a painting. Or you could yano, turn it off.

Moaning about the Express test site not being Express enough during a second peak, 30k infections a day, 800 deaths, do these "influencers" ever think before hitting post? My gosh.

Reactions: 9
Who on earth flicks their dogs Willy like she did on her story?! 🤢
And then takes a picture of herself rubbing said finger on her face 😣😣😣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.