Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie two days ago: we’re gonna lie low till we see family at christmas
Sophie today while scientists are begging for restrictions not to be relaxed for Christmas: gets her nails done and gets the tube into central London to go shopping

Ok hun! As per she just wants all of the woke/socially conscious points without having to actually do anything that might inconvenience her in any way.
I’m not judging her for getting her nails done or going shopping - for better or worse we’re not in lockdown anymore but the hypocrisy is REAL

Reactions: 14
Sophie two days ago: we’re gonna lie low till we see family at christmas
Sophie today while scientists are begging for restrictions not to be relaxed for Christmas: gets her nails done and gets the tube into central London to go shopping

Ok hun! As per she just wants all of the woke/socially conscious points without having to actually do anything that might inconvenience her in any way.
I’m not judging her for getting her nails done or going shopping - for better or worse we’re not in lockdown anymore but the hypocrisy is REAL
Does she do this stuff just to get a reaction so she can moan about it onher stories? -__-

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her reply on me calling her out on going out when she said she said she was lying low, fair enough reason but why potty mouth?

"Wheyyyy it’s the COVID police out to arrest me!!!!!!!! I’m picking up my family’s Christmas presents, so jog on you sad bleep"
:/

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her reply on me calling her out on going out when she said she said she was lying low, fair enough reason but why potty mouth?

"Wheyyyy it’s the COVID police out to arrest me!!!!!!!! I’m picking up my family’s Christmas presents, so jog on you sad bleep"
:/
Yeah this is exactly the experience I had with her that I posted a bit further up the thread. She also called me a c*nt and I’d just given her some constructive feedback about nastygal 🤷‍♀️ She’s awful and so so rude! The woke feminist stuff is just a facade.

Reactions: 9
Has she always been so rude and aggressive or is she just feeling herself now she has managed to make a tall 'manly man' move in with her. (She keeps talking about having a baby too, "maybe i will have baby, look at jimmay holding my henny awww" clearly besotted with him and his crappy tattoos)

I can't wrap my head around this split personality with viewers. She is turing into gabby lindley - Guess she feels she is too big to fail now it's all Charlotte tilbury "alllookthesame" lipsticks and chanel "omgsooolux" tights?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she always been so rude and aggressive or is she just feeling herself now she has managed to make a tall 'manly man' move in with her. (She keeps talking about having a baby too, "maybe i will have baby, look at jimmay holding my henny awww" clearly besotted with him and his crappy tattoos)

I can't wrap my head around this split personality with viewers. She is turing into gabby lindley - Guess she feels she is too big to fail now it's all Charlotte tilbury "alllookthesame" lipsticks and chanel "omgsooolux" tights?
The thing is, she makes Chanel look cheap. Like Lorna luxe. If I saw her in the street, I would assume it was all fake. It clearly costs a lot of money to look that cheap 🤭🤭💅🏻💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is, she makes Chanel look cheap. Like Lorna luxe. If I saw her in the street, I would assume it was all fake. It clearly costs a lot of money to look that cheap 🤭🤭💅🏻💅🏻
Exactly! And i would also be unsure of her age due to all the fillers injected into her previously normal face! Is she 29 or 49?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg someone messaged her that her carpet is dirty and she went completely off... I mean sorry hun not only your carpet is dirty, you also need a good wash. Why is she always so super aggressive and unfriendly? Complains about toxic behaviour but she is not a tiny bit better. Unfollow her now...

Reactions: 7
omg someone messaged her that her carpet is dirty and she went completely off... I mean sorry hun not only your carpet is dirty, you also need a good wash. Why is she always so super aggressive and unfriendly? Complains about toxic behaviour but she is not a tiny bit better. Unfollow her now...
It's not her problem, it's a rented property and she is moving out to "an apartment with a lift and a mirror for selfies" i assume she means a flat. So, yeah she's moving and letting the next person deal with the trail of filth in her wake. Hendrix pissing all over the carpet - no respect.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Was this on her stories? I can’t see it, has it been deleted?

Reactions: 2
So bad. Seems like she’s getting a bit too big for her boots and thinks she can say whatever to anyone. What a shame.
Yep, she has tunred into that bitchy older figure she said put her off blogging when she was starting out. Slapping down anyone else with a toss of her extensions and flipping them of with a press on nail.
Seriously her face atm, when she did a story rubbing in lotion her filler made her face look so tight and painful.

I though jimmay was into cleaning, dude is unemployed with time on his paws, he needs to put that hovel in order.

Reactions: 10
Influencer: ‘I’ve received loads of questions where my outfit is from so here’s the swipe up link’

Translation: I’ve received absolutely zero questions where my outfit is from but I forgot to include the swipe up link or aff/ ad the first time I posted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New Story infront of her mirror... why tf is everything so dirty and filthy in her appartment?? Not the best environment for a puppy/dog tbh.... post less codes and links for nastygal and Asos and clean your place girl.. Never ever have I seen an influencers flat being that gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Such a bad attitude. Needs a right good scrub too.

Also can’t imagine broadcasting my mucky FLAT to that many people. If you can afford Chanel tights you can afford to pay a cleaner (and that’s better for the economy).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.