Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hygiene totally gone out the window then.

Anyone bought the horrible coats or ugly underwear she doesnt actually use that she's been advertising? C'mon guys that new flat isn't going to buy itself.

Reactions: 3
Her reply on me calling her out on going out when she said she said she was lying low, fair enough reason but why potty mouth?

"Wheyyyy it’s the COVID police out to arrest me!!!!!!!! I’m picking up my family’s Christmas presents, so jog on you sad bleep"
:/
Touched a nerve then. I think she was triggered because she reads this page

Such a bad attitude. Needs a right good scrub too.

Also can’t imagine broadcasting my mucky FLAT to that many people. If you can afford Chanel tights you can afford to pay a cleaner (and that’s better for the economy).
Fugly, from the inside out

Last time she had a cleaner she said how mad he was when he came to clean the flat

Last edited:
  • Wow
Touched a nerve then. I think she was triggered because she reads this page

Fugly, from the inside out

Last time she had a cleaner she said how mad he was when he came to clean the flat
Poor cleaner having to come across her vibrators strewn all over and fake tanned stained bed sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor cleaner having to come across her vibrators strewn all over and fake tanned stained bed sheets.
People like Sophie who have cleaners seem to get confused about what they actually do. They clean, not tidy up your home, fold your laundry and make your bed, move your shizz out if the way so the cleaner can clean your surfaces. Sophie is surprisingly messy. Jimmy seems to have slob bobbed out now too.

New thread title time, and suggestions?

fake tits with fake bits alongside a side of cheapy links. I wish i had a rhyming one.

Noticed that none of them wear those horrible lorna lux clothes or nastygal bits when they're not shilling them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
First time I’ve had a go at this!

Dog in the sink followed by a cheap link, carpets dirty but tell her and she gets real shirty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her reply on me calling her out on going out when she said she said she was lying low, fair enough reason but why potty mouth?

"Wheyyyy it’s the COVID police out to arrest me!!!!!!!! I’m picking up my family’s Christmas presents, so jog on you sad bleep"
:/
her boiler is broken. That’s karma for calling you a bleep. 🤗

• Haha
her boiler is broken. That’s karma for calling you a bleep. 🤗
Boiler breaking is annoying. But let’s face it, it’s a few days of inconvenience. The way she goes on about it though, there are people currently wondering how they’re going to put food on the table or afford Christmas ffs.

6627912B-704C-4264-8204-8A18DD2D0D60.jpeg
all of a sudden she wants to wash herself and be clean? why not before the boiler broke?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Don’t message me telling me to run a bath with a kettle” well do you wanna be clean and warm or not?!?! That’s really not difficult to do. God forbid if she’d been alive in 60s before central heating was everywhere. Just another excuse to moan.

Imagine not being able to heat your house AT ALL throughout the winter like hundreds of pensioners or people who’ve lost their job. Yes it’s annoying but it’s a mild inconvenience considering how this year has gone and she needs to get a bleeping grip.

“Don’t message me telling me to run a bath with a kettle” well do you wanna be clean and warm or not?!?! That’s really not difficult to do. God forbid if she’d been alive in 60s before central heating was everywhere. Just another excuse to moan.

Imagine not being able to heat your house AT ALL throughout the winter like hundreds of pensioners or people who’ve lost their job. Yes it’s annoying but it’s a mild inconvenience considering how this year has gone and she needs to get a bleeping grip.
In the 60s when her precious Chanel was selling only in Paris 😱

“Everything from the storage cupboard is now in my bedroom and it’s so untidy it’s killing me 😂

Oh so she cares about the tidiness now apparently 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Everything from the storage cupboard is now in my bedroom and it’s so untidy it’s killing me 😂

Oh so she cares about the tidiness now apparently 🙂
The boiler for all the flats in the building - so others are suffering too. She just needs to wear some more layers, stop expecting to just wear those ugly lounge undercrackers or bgb ones, jimmay can wear manly man men (ick) leggings under his evwr present shorts, as i guess he is just too tall for trousers (referencing her stories on height) and get on with it for a few days. There are homeless people in london almost on her doorstep, does she never spare a thought for them??? No heat, no shower, no privacy. Boiler breaking yea Its annoying, but she's so whiney and entitled. Such a karen!

Reactions: 5
Lol did anyone pick up on her describing Jimmy as quite slow at doing things and also as being unaffectionate towards her in her stories yesterday... honestly I get a feeling things are not going so well despite him being there 🥴

Reactions: 5
907A8A9C-AA37-4E70-9909-A94C7C81444F.jpeg
oh come on, stop sneaking into all the big influencers like Lydia. you need more money and wait for Fendi, Hermes and Co to sponsor you. First think about your anti-social and disgusting behavior towards others and clean yourself. she makes me so angry...

Urgh lydia. I cannot even hate watch her, she is terrifying. towie extra trying to pass herself off as made in Chelsea cast member. She makes sophie look sophisticated and cultured.

She said she had over £500 worth if stuff to return to zara?! So all the hauls get returned?! Nothing is kept, but the viewers should buy the stuff. Ermmm, that's crazy.

Hope things are running ok with jimbob, he is in her flat living off her atm! Least he could do would be to spruce the place up a bit, whizz that free dyson over the floors etc. As for not a lot kissing happening , well that's always a sign that things are going really really great isn't it, maybe it's all the sprouts with truffle oil she's been eating. I predict (sadly) no big Christmas dinner as she'll be low carbing, maybe a deliveroo. Nice if he made one for her as they're stuck in London. Least they'll have each other as being alone would suck, oh and the dog, who seems to be learning to howl, how fun for the neighbours!

I was wondering - they will leave for their much deserved holiday around New Years Eve. I guess she planned to ditch the dog with her parents. What will they do with poor Hendrix now? 🧐 Sorry I’m not from the UK (obviously) and i don’t know if the new restrictions will affect their holiday as well

Reactions: 1
I was wondering - they will leave for their much deserved holiday around New Years Eve. I guess she planned to ditch the dog with her parents. What will they do with poor Hendrix now? 🧐 Sorry I’m not from the UK (obviously) and i don’t know if the new restrictions will affect their holiday as well
she lives in a tier 4 area which means going abroad is banned , if she goes then she will be breaking the law

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.