Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time to this thread. I actually do like Sophie and appreciate her honesty, but this whole thing surrounding influencer earnings. Im sorry, but don't try and smoke screen that with feminism bullshit. Im all for #girlboss and bigging up successful females, but this influencing game is a GRAVY TRAIN and they all know it but never own up

Also don't compare to what magazines and big ad agencies get either - they pay 100s of salaries with that money and someone on a marketing team will get a normal 'average' salary, compared to an influencer who rakes it all in. So that whole argument they all use is totally invalid in my opinion.

*edit: Also I notice she didn't put a poll up on that story - I can imagine that vote would have been a landslide 'Yes you earn too much money' aside from other influencers (and maybe a few naive people) saying no lol

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow, just dip in and out but I saw the stories today and was riled! Why does she always make the influencer pay thing a feminist issue!? It’s literally not?? I imagine a lot of women also own small businesses that might be struggling just now but does she ever clap for them? Hell no. She RARELY will mention anything about small businesses (she shouted out some salons today admittedly). She’s all about the big corporates and fast fashion 🙄 so grabby.

Also! (sorry I’m on one now) If she’s such an advocate for women owning their own businesses or even women in general why does she work with Topshop - Sir PG has an awful track record with sexual abuse claims. It’s always baffled me.
And the race related bias that was highlighted during the huge blm demos. Couldn't go out to march for those, being too far away from them living in LONDON! Yet could fly to nz for dick, drive up and down the uk for a designer pedigree puppy, get her fillers topped up, her muff fuzz lasered, and insure she had new nails and teeth stuck on while buying chanel.

Yet she peddles this narrative of being a left wing woke values, hardened educated feminist that makes G Geer and Jane Fonda look passive.

- Of course!

She is a right wing (in disguise) mass consumer, guzzling animal products on the daily, wearing leather, flying about unnecessarily and buying fast fashion almosy every fricking day. Buying new phones, beds, sofas, cars, coffee machines etc. She doesn't need these things for work, she is selfish and wants them and then demands to be seen as educated, sophisticated and above all woke.

Reactions: 15
Other than not being able to see her boyfriend for months, which is tit I’ll give her that, what does she have to escape?! Her life really hasn’t changed that much. There are people losing their livelihoods, businesses, careers, and even worse family members. You know what if these people said, I just need to escape I’d kind of get it!
- Unpopular opinion alert -

Unlikely they wouldn't have stayed together had they been forced to stay in the same place under the lock down. They don't really know each other yet, constant holidays, which she tries to label as 'travelling' don't count. No idea what they have in common and her slobby ways will grate on a neat freak (she states ocd!) eventually.

The way she revels in that dog getting separation anxiety over her is disgusting. Especially as she plans to just leave it for her 'much needed' holiday. Much needed, as if she has been working 24/7 as a carer or delivery driver. No, just shilling fast fashion she herself wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

LASTLY, she's 30 a few months shy of it, so she is more vulnerable to covid19 than he is, what happens if she gets covid19 while on her 'essential travel' tropical sunny holidays (done while simultaneously enlarging her massive carbon footprint.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone wanting confirmation about whether her boobs are real, she (reluctantly) confirms it in this vlog of Gemma's at 2.48:

Not that I think people should be required to admit to any work they've had done as it's their business but I just find it so bizarre that she's very open about a lot of things but so secretive about this. (not that it isn't completely obvious they're fake - not a bad thing).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For anyone wanting confirmation about whether her boobs are real, she (reluctantly) confirms it in this vlog of Gemma's at 2.48:

Not that I think people should be required to admit to any work they've had done as it's their business but I just find it so bizarre that she's very open about a lot of things but so secretive about this. (not that it isn't completely obvious they're fake - not a bad thing).
This really annoys me. If you aren't all natural and your selling people something for their appearance you should declare whats real and whats enhanced. Like mascara ads models wearing lash extension or having their image photoshopped.

Sophie always states how HONEST she is with the work she has done, the fillers, the filters, the various extensions, enhancements and attachments but never mentions her breast implants! It makes her seem dishonest and unapproachable. How to take her work out top / or bra recommendations if she hasn't got natural large breasts? They need different support. She talks about not needing a bra in certain tops and dresses because of how supportive the fabric is. Urm, no its because your implants haven't dropped (yet) they will!!

Reactions: 4
It is weird how open she is about the fakery in her face/mouth/hair but keeps her boobs on the down low does ANYONE give a tit that they’re fake?? Unless she regrets them but even then I feel like she’d talk about regretting it and encourage others not to do it.

If I had decent fake tits i‘d be well proud.

It is weird how open she is about the fakery in her face/mouth/hair but keeps her boobs on the down low does ANYONE give a tit that they’re fake?? Unless she regrets them but even then I feel like she’d talk about regretting it and encourage others not to do it.

If I had decent fake tits i‘d be well proud.
Like you’ve said, if you’ve had a decent boob job be proud about it. When advertising backless dresses why not promote these to ladies who have had a little extra help in that department - it’s not exactly uncommon these days.

Also the bloody irony of doing that post about putting a disclaimer if the clothes in the photos are photoshopped - disclaimer your fake tits hun!

She’s really lost her way with her platform, she wants to be this honest hashtag woke influencer who speaks up and challenges misogyny in the world. But she’s equally part of the problem and has fallen too deep into keeping up the ‘influencer look’. Meaning she’s trapped in a world of consumerism and constant need for perfectionism. Unfortunately this makes everything she says come across as extremely insincere.

Reactions: 6
She’s being rough with the poor dog again. Imagine how she manhandles Jimmy’s pecker 😨😨
Yes!! She has talked about growing up with cats that she loved and they are more delicate than dogs so i would have believed she would be aware anout handling animals??

Maybe Jimmay likes it rough!?! I can imagine hwr wearing stilettos then trampling on his gentiles? !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes!! She has talked about growing up with cats that she loved and they are more delicate than dogs so i would have believed she would be aware anout handling animals??

Maybe Jimmay likes it rough!?! I can imagine hwr wearing stilettos then trampling on his gentiles? !
More likely wearing those chunky Prada boots and stomping on his balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh my god 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s finally openly admitted to the boob job!

I just can’t get over how she is financing these things?! Sound like she had it at 20 so when she was a student?! A boob job is 5-7k? I’mconvinced she must have debt?!

Reactions: 5
I really wonder if she had/has a sugar daddy to afford all these things. She lives in that big flat in London on her own and spends thousands on Chanel a year plus several trips to Bali a year.. I don’t get how she can afford it. Is it bad of me to make that assumption!? Maybe I’m just jealous and bitter about the fact I have no Chanel (probably won’t ever have Chanel) and haven’t been on holiday in 2 years 😂

I do remember her posting on her story a while ago about literally freezing her credit card in the freezer so maybe it is all credit card funded 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I really wonder if she had/has a sugar daddy to afford all these things. She lives in that big flat in London on her own and spends thousands on Chanel a year plus several trips to Bali a year.. I don’t get how she can afford it. Is it bad of me to make that assumption!? Maybe I’m just jealous and bitter about the fact I have no Chanel (probably won’t ever have Chanel) and haven’t been on holiday in 2 years 😂

I do remember her posting on her story a while ago about literally freezing her credit card in the freezer so maybe it is all credit card funded 🤷🏻‍♀️
Most people flexing this way are doing it on credit, you'd be surprised

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.