Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all these lockdown purchases (bike/car/puppy) seem to be so unnecessary. were be able to move round as of next week and where is she gunna take the car?! Lol
Yeah also wasn’t she recently complaining about how she doesn’t have enough ££ yet for a deposit for a house in London?? She definitely seems to spend a lot on frivolous stuff she doesn’t need. Pretty sure she’ll use that bike a couple times and then it’ll just sit there unused.

Reactions: 2
Why is she teasing the car reveal?! She will do anything to boost her engagement rates.

Reactions: 1
I see she’s dropped 1k followers. We’re not the only ones bored of the bikini pics, blazers in knickers and general complaining....

Reactions: 5
It's actually a lot nicer driving around London in the evening and at the weekend than people realise. A lot of places are completely deserted once the commuters are at home. And it's nice to be able to travel outside of London so I don't think this is her most stupidest purchase. The bike will be rusty by next year though. Pretty pointless buying a bike for bike rides unless you know other people with them tbh, in this instance Jimmy. It's not that fun going alone.

Reactions: 3
Lol at her saying she can’t afford a deposit for a house yet telling everyone’s she’s bought a Gucci jumper Cus its 250 off yet it’s still over £500 😂

Reactions: 8
Lol at her saying she can’t afford a deposit for a house yet telling everyone’s she’s bought a Gucci jumper Cus its 250 off yet it’s still over £500 😂
She would get a hefty press discount if she bought one though, plus any $$$ from people buying with her link, a few £500 buys and she'd make a profit no?

Haven't seen of the car has been revealed but i am thinking it will be a spon or kindly gifted. Maybe a range rover?

I just can't imagine her on a bike, picking up puppy poo, or dealing with a hyper puppy that chews up the expensive bags, shoes and lelo products she leaves littered around her flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Plus 2 Prada bags, a bike and a car! I'm pretty sure that added up is the deposit for a place 😂

That Gucci jumper is gonna have fake tan on it in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gosh she’s really struggling for content. A whole post about her family’s cat and how she’s a cat person who wants loads when she’s got a house.... what are you getting a puppy for then!?🤔

‘I wouldn’t mind other girls flirting with jimmy’

lol hun we know that’s 100% not true considering you constantly moan about your re occurring visions of him dumping you.

this girl is a bleeping mess

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her about a month ago. I don’t know what the final straw was, probably a culmination of the “just bought these Chanel sandals” or “just bought this £600 mirror” - I didn’t find her relatable in any way shape or form. Can’t disagree about the dodgy tan and lashes either. I’m surprised Jimmy hasn’t told her to knock it on the head, in my experience most blokes can’t stand fake tan, the smell of it when it’s drying, and especially if she’s got borange hands knees and feet!

This is one of the reasons I unfollowed her...moaning about money and having to freeze her credit card in a block of ice yet posts stuff like this and expensive Harvey Nicks blazers 🙃

• Haha
‘I wouldn’t mind other girls flirting with jimmy’

lol hun we know that’s 100% not true considering you constantly moan about your re occurring visions of him dumping you.

this girl is a bleeping mess
I don’t know why she tries to act like she’s a cool girlfriends...

For someone who spends a lot on her appearance and clothes etc she looks a bit cheap! Not exactly a winning advert for buying any luxe pieces she has...

Reactions: 12
Ohhh maaan. I really like Sophie and she’s replied to DMs I’ve sent her in the past but yeah, I’ve always thought she was a bit grubby looking too. I didn’t really like her eyebrows and her voice annoyed me (no one sounds like that from Leicestershire 😂) but I actually like her. Having said that, I’ve actually gone off her a bit since Jimmy moved in. I can’t put my finger on why though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.