Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ANYONE did something to my dog that he didn’t like they would be dropkicked out of my life. Red flag city.
Totally. Thats on her as the owner.

MY dog is an anxious little thing - particularly of men - and a big test for any potential partner is whether they can give her space and let her come to them or whether they're all over her trying to 'win her round' and stressing her out more.

Reactions: 8
Totally. Thats on her as the owner.

MY dog is an anxious little thing - particularly of men - and a big test for any potential partner is whether they can give her space and let her come to them or whether they're all over her trying to 'win her round' and stressing her out more.
i always remember getting bad vibes from her last ex around her dog, it was obvious he was winding it up and she would just laugh in the background. Poor Hendrix

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i always remember getting bad vibes from her last ex around her dog, it was obvious he was winding it up and she would just laugh in the background. Poor Hendrix
Yea I remember that too!! Shocked she now complaining about it when all she did was laugh

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Soph in a few years when she decides to have a face lift or something and needs to wear a post surgery compression mask.

Btw the back dress was a better option, but it still looked cheap imo. Like something from PLT.
IMG_0418.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s giving mutton dressed as lamb.
The top is so ill fitting as well. Just why?!
My opinion Is that it's a cute look, but more for a bar / party that is not work related. As weird as it is influencing is work and she just didn't look polished and professional.

I don't think she is too old for the look but it was the wrong place and time for it, just like when she wore a long white dress to her friends wedding.

Who else thought that guy in her stories was trying to hook up with her?

Reactions: 4
My opinion Is that it's a cute look, but more for a bar / party that is not work related. As weird as it is influencing is work and she just didn't look polished and professional.

I don't think she is too old for the look but it was the wrong place and time for it, just like when she wore a long white dress to her friends wedding.

I thought that too.
Also every time I see her filmed by someone other than herself she just seems to uncomfortable in her own skin

Reactions: 3

I like the outfit but it’s too early 00s for me to wear again lol - and the top doesn’t fit her properly.

Reactions: 1
I see she wasn’t invited to Gemma’s birthday party and she was at home eating pizza and watching f1 instead

Reactions: 2
I see she wasn’t invited to Gemma’s birthday party and she was at home eating pizza and watching f1 instead
I thought that was weird, looked like it wasn’t a specific group of friends either that it wouldn’t make sense that she wasn’t there. Pretty sure one of it is her uni friend and then another was a gym friend. Weird behaviour

Reactions: 2
She comes across as someone who might not like going to things where there may be girls prettier or more confident than her.

Reactions: 7
I may be wrong, but I feel like her sudden F1 obsession is her being a “pick me”. She maybe thought it was a niche and would make her look cool and not like other girls (when I know plenty of females are into it). She probably thought it would be an excellent opportunity to be surrounded by men, too 🙊 you know she can’t go anywhere without attracting (un)wanted attention.

I still can’t get over the stomach. The stomach button looks so odd.

IMG_0430.png

Reactions: 5
‘I’ve neglected myself’
Makes it sound like she’s been busy working/caring for family members/studying when in fact she’s been prioritising other things she wants to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I’ve neglected myself’
Makes it sound like she’s been busy working/caring for family members/studying when in fact she’s been prioritising other things she wants to do 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wish the influencer bubble would burst and she’d have to get a “proper” job. She deffo would neglect herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8