Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this before a couple weeks ago and I’m going to say it again….that is not what he stomach looks like. It’s a filter. Besides the fact that this is a weird square around her belly butting, you can see the blurred edge when she shows it from the side. She needs to stop trying to make it seem like that’s her body. It’s so damaging.
I didn't know there was a body filter to be honest. It makes her look very weirdly proportioned and her belly button is definitely more human looking in pics on her grid than in these stills where it looks like a slit. That filter (and those trousers) need to be binned.

Reactions: 1
It is a filter, other poster was right in calling he out on it. Here is her navel looking like a normal human like navel, and not that weird slit that she posts all over her stories.

Screenshot_20220518-184305_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
It is a filter, other poster was right in calling he out on it. Here is her navel looking like a normal human like navel, and not that weird slit that she posts all over her stories.

View attachment 1286139
I still don't think this looks normal, its the flatness of the stomach being not in proportion with the rest of her body.

Her latest post is a bit hypocritical - in the start of it she says she doesnt care about sizing up but then says she feels gaslit by having to buy a larger size. It is good to see her recognise that some people will be excluded from shopping at those shops though - but thats overshadowed by the whining lol

Reactions: 9
Agree Zara’s sizing is pure roulette. However, more importantly, in what world are ANY of those outfits appropriate for a wedding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find the repeated “but yeah” make her wordy stories even more difficult to read and makes her come across as a bit of an airhead.

Also really love that she’s had multiple items of clothing returned to her for being DIRTY!! I do not believe it was just “a little bit of make up” both times 🤨

Reactions: 15
She’s got an opinion about everything. sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her… then she goes on one of her rants and I just imagine her whiney voice, and I’m back to rolling my eyes at her. She needs a proper job, she’s got too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 16
I enjoy debates and discussions and listen to lots of podcasts that talk about the issues Sophie does, but for some reason I can't bear it when she waffles on on her stories. Also funny how someone will raise a counterpoint and she'll go "this is a fair point" and then spend the next 23 stories showing evidence that disputes the counterpoint.

Reactions: 21
I enjoy debates and discussions and listen to lots of podcasts that talk about the issues Sophie does, but for some reason I can't bear it when she waffles on on her stories. Also funny how someone will raise a counterpoint and she'll go "this is a fair point" and then spend the next 23 stories showing evidence that disputes the counterpoint.
You worded it better than me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! She’s obviously a bright girl but her ranty opinion slides often cringe me out a lot. She’s co-opted a lot of the language to make it look like she’s doing proper critical thinking but really she’s just very good at making excuses for herself. I.e. she never does anything wrong and if you disagree that’s probably just internalised misogyny and you should really reflect on that babes.

Some of what she says is SO nearly right, but there’s always the swerve at the end, it drives me nuts.

Reactions: 16
the more she post of her stomach like that, the more im convinced she uses an app to make her stomach look like that. 🥴

For someone who claims to be so aware of and interested in current events, she seems to have forgotten there is a cost of living crisis growing and there are daily news stories about how much bills are increasing. Seems a little tone deaf.

I can already hear/see her and other influencers saying they KNOW there's a cost of living crisis and they want to offer "escapism" etc etc but they can save it tbh. I don't expect them to dramatically alter their lifestyle if they can afford not to but maybe just be a little sensitive or don't hold it against followers for unfollowing or not engaging in content in the same way

Reactions: 12
I still don't think this looks normal, its the flatness of the stomach being not in proportion with the rest of her body.

Her latest post is a bit hypocritical - in the start of it she says she doesnt care about sizing up but then says she feels gaslit by having to buy a larger size. It is good to see her recognise that some people will be excluded from shopping at those shops though - but thats overshadowed by the whining lol
I AGREE with you, I just wasn’t aware that there were body filters available on Instagram, I mean she doesn't show the filter name in the top corner of her stories either. She is however clearly using one and hiding it. Sneaky.
Is she actually for real?
She's just so good at everything.

Ya she’s 30, had that party quite recently!

I’m not sure if she uses a specific stomach filter, it looks like combo of bad bad bad tan and Instagram smoothing filter on top of lipo tummy?