Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sizing seems totally reasonable to me. We’re a similar height and body type - she’s a bit slimmer than me and I’m usually a size 10 or W28. Sizing in those shops for our body type IS a nightmare and i sympathise with her. They’re not designed for people with curves at all and I think their sizing tends to assume that someone’s waist size won’t be that different from their hip/thigh size and that’s very much not the case. Sometimes a Zara M will be huge on me, sometimes I won’t be able to get so much as my big toe in it. It’s a bit of a crapshoot every time and I agree with Sophie that it’s really frustrating.

Also I generally think her body is goals and she looks amazing. Never understand people here acting like she’s not slim just because she has some curves. The two aren’t mutually exclusive 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sizing seems totally reasonable to me. We’re a similar height and body type - she’s a bit slimmer than me and I’m usually a size 10 or W28. Sizing in those shops for our body type IS a nightmare and i sympathise with her. They’re not designed for people with curves at all and I think their sizing tends to assume that someone’s waist size won’t be that different from their hip/thigh size and that’s very much not the case. Sometimes a Zara M will be huge on me, sometimes I won’t be able to get so much as my big toe in it. It’s a bit of a crapshoot every time and I agree with Sophie that it’s really frustrating.

Also I generally think her body is goals and she looks amazing. Never understand people here acting like she’s not slim just because she has some curves. The two aren’t mutually exclusive 🤷‍♀️
Sorry but I just would never describe her as having curves to be honest 😂. She has barely got a waist so it’s not like she has a tiny waist and big butt. She literally has bigger arms and thighs that doesn’t mean curvy in my eyes 🤔😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I highly doubt this - I’m the same height as her, a 6-8 and have never needed more than a small in Zara at the absolute most (90% of the time XS is perfect, which I’d expect). She’s bigger than she was, it’s not a big deal, but she really needs to stop ‘calling out’ shops who really have no issue with their sizing.
I personally avoid Zara as I find their sizes a nightmare, I’d normally consider myself a medium but there I’m anything from a small to an XL. I think she has definitely been dishonest in the past about her size before and she has definitely had some sort of lipo on her belly, but here she’s just jumping in a tiktok bandwagon.

Reactions: 8
No years ago, but I’m 5ft 5 and she was a lot smaller than me. It was a fashion event and she was deliberating over a size 6 and 8 jumpsuit I think. But for her frame and size now she probably is an 8/10. I’ve said before, I thought she looked gorgeous but was mostly natural back then. It’s a shame she’s messed with herself so much because of insecurity.
That makes sense, she does look very short online. Thanks for responding.

Sorry but I just would never describe her as having curves to be honest 😂. She has barely got a waist so it’s not like she has a tiny waist and big butt. She literally has bigger arms and thighs that doesn’t mean curvy in my eyes 🤔😂
This, 100%.
I feel like I'm being gaslit around her always banging on (AND ON) about how slim she is (size 8 guys, I'm an 8 ok, and these jeans are a waist 24 coz that's MY SIZE OK?) She looks fine, honestly she does and I doubt anyone here would state otherwise. She often shows herself in her underwear so it is easy to see her body and to know what she looks like. Even if that is with angles, filters and now what appears to be a drastic (unnecessary and with a botched navel) abdominal sculpt. She looks mid size to me - not slim or thin. Her arms, her back, neck, her legs, her butt all point to a mid size lady. Again, that's fine, however a tomato is not a banana, again both great, but they are different things. Slim build is different from mid size, Kendall is different from Kim - both are beautiful. The message she is peddling is a mid size isn't fine.

I mean come on, the fact she won't even buy a dress (her insta stories) that she wanted to shill from zara, because she would have to buy it in a large or extra large is very troubling and problematic. Who cares if you need an XL in that zara dress!? I have size XS through to size L items from Zara that both fit my current body, and no one asks me what size I am wearing, nor have any of the assistants ever tried to make me feel bad for asking them to grab me a different size when I am in the fitting room. The implication is that her viewers who are a L or XxL should feel bad or unworthy of copying her clothes or going to zara?

Buy the size that fits and feel a sense of relief that you have that option, to just walk in a shop and able to buy new clothes, just because you fancy them and to be able to find your size in a standard shop .

She is always whining and whinging! Of course her zara return clothes were stained and smelly - of course they were! This is woman who returned her skims 🤢 Does this woman ever clean anything? (No) her flat, the carpets, her sheets, clothes or her body - weeks old dried on fake tan, nails and hair extensions that are growing out, old lashes that don't get removed regularly etc. Even her own clothes are sent out to a professional service, her flat is given the once over by a cleaner and her poor dog isn't even walked or washed by her!

Has it crossed her mind that the possible reason the sales assistants aren't fan girling over her is because she is a huge snob who clearly looks down on people doing those jobs?! She reeks of snobbery and new money. No Chanel bag (that she uses as a weapon to convey she has some money) can camouflage that. If I saw her I'd assume they were fakes due to overall ✨vibe✨

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Latest stories have been edited hard. That is no way her lower body. Why does she do this. She is a massive walking contradiction! Also that girl at a birthday party. Is this what people do now have a photo shoot. Looks like a crap party standing there watching your friend take photos of a them and their cake. Why don’t people do this before guests arrive 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Swore off reading these, but enjoying the content atm tbh. But faaaar out the surgeries are too much. Have a look at the link above - her ex bf Carl used to do 'vlogs' on youtube and she looks so different! Age does that too, but she's so altered now compared to her natural beauty.

Also does 'petite' now just mean short? I always thought that short=short and petite=short and tiny in size....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When she said she was going to a house party… her house parties are very different to the ones I used to go to… 😁 I thought she didn’t drink as it sent off her anxiety?!

Reactions: 5
God I’d leave that party at 10 too, looks awful wtf was that posing about

Reactions: 7
Latest stories have been edited hard. That is no way her lower body. Why does she do this. She is a massive walking contradiction! Also that girl at a birthday party. Is this what people do now have a photo shoot. Looks like a crap party standing there watching your friend take photos of a them and their cake. Why don’t people do this before guests arrive 😂
What are the weird dots on her trousers here??
The lack of a top is not stylish, why is she obsessed with the oversized blazers or enormous, enveloping blanket shirt over a tiny little bralet or a skirt that looks so short that it's hard to imagine her arse cheeks aren't hanging out below the hem.

This look is going to date so badly. It is not cute, it is not the one for her and it needs to be revised asap.

I did think the black and white daisy print top (that she has shown before with these trousers) looked nice on her, but since it is asos I guess we're never going to hear of it again! Just put on a top Sophie, and make it look like you actually got dressed.

Crop tops are great too when it's warm, you're on holiday, a bbq, a relaxed event etc but... C'mon, you get dressed for the environment you're going too, bras and what looks like a man's blazer aren't suitable for all occasions or events. Especially if you're supposedly interested in style and looking good.

Screenshot_20220515-120041_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: 1

Swore off reading these, but enjoying the content atm tbh. But faaaar out the surgeries are too much. Have a look at the link above - her ex bf Carl used to do 'vlogs' on youtube and she looks so different! Age does that too, but she's so altered now compared to her natural beauty.

Also does 'petite' now just mean short? I always thought that short=short and petite=short and tiny in size....
She was actually so pretty before she started messing about with her face.

Reactions: 6
What are the weird dots on her trousers here??
The lack of a top is not stylish, why is she obsessed with the oversized blazers or enormous, enveloping blanket shirt over a tiny little bralet or a skirt that looks so short that it's hard to imagine her arse cheeks aren't hanging out below the hem.

This look is going to date so badly. It is not cute, it is not the one for her and it needs to be revised asap.

I did think the black and white daisy print top (that she has shown before with these trousers) looked nice on her, but since it is asos I guess we're never going to hear of it again! Just put on a top Sophie, and make it look like you actually got dressed.

Crop tops are great too when it's warm, you're on holiday, a bbq, a relaxed event etc but... C'mon, you get dressed for the environment you're going too, bras and what looks like a man's blazer aren't suitable for all occasions or events. Especially if you're supposedly interested in style and looking good.

View attachment 1268011
Why are the shoes so big?!?!?!!!

Reactions: 5
The state of her apartment actually makes my skin crawl - how is it that messy? You just know she doesn't hoover etc either... disgusting

Reactions: 13