Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Jimmy and her surgeries, back when I really liked Sophie and her content I complimented her nose job and was chatting to her about it. She openly mentioned that Jimmy hates her getting stuff done and didn’t want to talk to her afterwards. This whole thing is so sad because she seemed like a really genuine, funny gal who was living her best life. It honestly feels like we’re watching something tragic unfold with all of these surgeries and treatments and BDD talk. I hope she gets help or Jimmy can talk some sense into her

Reactions: 10
Do we think she got a BBL? She’s looking v thicc on the bottom but could just be weight gain?

I’ve had to stay away from her stories the last few weeks because when I think about the hairline surgery I feel really queasy 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg, I use to follow her and I cannot believe how different she looks! Wow nose job 100% and BBL with lipo!! I am soooooo shocked, she looks like every other girl. Poor girl must be so insecure!! Wow genuinely shocked.

Reactions: 7
Omg, I use to follow her and I cannot believe how different she looks! Wow nose job 100% and BBL with lipo!! I am soooooo shocked, she looks like every other girl. Poor girl must be so insecure!! Wow genuinely shocked.
OK- who else has seen her moaning about andotherstories jeans after her huge zara meltdown.

She needs to take her measurements and buy her new size. Spending all her time in andanola stretchy pants, or an oversize band tee from urban outfitters and an oversized asos shirt masquerading as a man's city shirt that his leggy gf wears the next day, is warping her ideas of herself.

She looks fine, who would honeslty say otherwise, but is clearly in denial about her size. I'm sure she'd get loads of new followers if she embraced the mid size movement too.

Reactions: 14
E5D50D7F-15FF-4BCD-8BBA-94C6195497AA.png

Just gone on a Tiktok dive and confirmed the plan is to buy land in Bali and build.

Also the forehead surgery costs £7k-£9k and it’s actually concerning how many girls are commenting saying they really want to get it too!

View attachment 1256865

Just gone on a Tiktok dive and confirmed the plan is to buy land in Bali and build.

Also the forehead surgery costs £7k-£9k and it’s actually concerning how many girls are commenting saying they really want to get it too!
Yep, he will be the project manager and Sophie will be 100% funding this. He will never work again and she'll fly out occasionally leaving him plenty of free time to do whatever - or whoever. 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to convince this foundation looks good? It looks terrrible on your skin sophie

Reactions: 3
I always cringe watching her apply foundation in videos because she uses SO much. You just know that if you saw her in real life and not under a ring light that it would look like classic year 9 vibes when everyone used to rock cakey foundation a la dream matte mousse.

She appears to have good skin in the sense that hasn’t got spots/acne scars/hyperpigmentation to contend with, so I just don’t understand why she uses such a thick layer of foundation. All she really needs is something with light coverage to just to pep her up and balance her face with her fake tan 🤷‍♀️

Who is she trying to convince this foundation looks good? It looks terrrible on your skin sophie

Reactions: 7
I saw another influencer say that asos have stopped doing aff links. Asos have a 20% off code tonight and this is the first time I’ve seen Sophie not do a load of stories with asos links to take advantage of (thank god, I couldn’t take her linking that curling iron one more time)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit late to this but she probably can’t fly because of blood clot risks after surgery.

Ummmmm did she need to
Mention that story about the kitten?? Talk about TRIGGER WARNING Jesus... as horrible as it is I didn't need a graphic image of that and I defo didn't expect it from her stories

For someone who's so picky about what people send in to her she should
Be way more careful about what she puts out #traumatised
She only mentioned this to prove she is in regular chats/contact with the tinder swindler over in Bali

• Haha
I dunno. I’ve met her and she is very petite, much smaller than me in all ways. I wear a 27 when they’re generous in the ass and thigh.
Did you meet her recently? She is pretty short so will probably look bigger than someone of the same weight who is taller, like Gemma.

Ok her jeans, she's clearly struggling with sizing atm, complaining about zara, andotherstories etc having bad sizing because it doesn't fit her.
Then waxing on about only eating broccoli and working out 7 days a week, as a standard thing. Just buy the size that you measure out as. Buy a little bigger and get the tailored to fit perfectly. No one cares if you're a 24" or a 30" - no one.

At least the ye ol' tinder swindler is having a good time in Bali. Drawing out that land plot search out nicely.

Did you meet her recently? She is pretty short so will probably look bigger than someone of the same weight who is taller, like Gemma.
No years ago, but I’m 5ft 5 and she was a lot smaller than me. It was a fashion event and she was deliberating over a size 6 and 8 jumpsuit I think. But for her frame and size now she probably is an 8/10. I’ve said before, I thought she looked gorgeous but was mostly natural back then. It’s a shame she’s messed with herself so much because of insecurity.

Reactions: 4
No years ago, but I’m 5ft 5 and she was a lot smaller than me. It was a fashion event and she was deliberating over a size 6 and 8 jumpsuit I think. But for her frame and size now she probably is an 8/10. I’ve said before, I thought she looked gorgeous but was mostly natural back then. It’s a shame she’s messed with herself so much because of insecurity.
I highly doubt this - I’m the same height as her, a 6-8 and have never needed more than a small in Zara at the absolute most (90% of the time XS is perfect, which I’d expect). She’s bigger than she was, it’s not a big deal, but she really needs to stop ‘calling out’ shops who really have no issue with their sizing.

• Heart