Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm an old frump but I think she's massively misjudging how much people care about Coachella

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She really doesn’t have a clue how to dress to flatter her body does she. For someone that claims to have such body issues she literally dresses horrendously for her shape

Reactions: 12
What I find so frustrating with Sophie is that her body type is very average and so many of us women can relate by having similar figures. She could make a killing and help others with style if she dressed her body type better. And she would look better!

Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm an old frump but I think she's massively misjudging how much people care about Coachella
Made me laugh when she said last week that London was empty because everyone was at Coachella. No hun, it was probably because it was the fcking Easter Holidays for a lot of families 🙄 we don’t all live in this influencer bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Might have been a better idea to showcase her new shoe purchase off her foot
She is definitely courting the foot fetish clientele with these sort of photos.

Also she admitted she was only after a fat transfer to her breasts as an excuse to get liposuction! Stated that she is still getting another set of implants, could this be the reason for yet another designer bag sale? (The brown chloe and the white vintage Chanel) Or, are Jhimmay's tinder swindler plans coming to fruition?

I’m not sure why, because it’s awful!

View attachment 1208464
Is the split on the skirt meant to be straining at the seams when she is just standing still? I don't think that's a cute look at all. Why not size up a few sizes and then take it in a bit at the waist. The split is only meant to be visible on the thigh when you're walking. Her hair is also swallowing her, she looks like a bloated mermaid here, a cute bob looked so much better on her but what do I know, I didn't go to Coachella.

• Haha
That’s because you order the wrong size?

That’s because you order the wrong size and have been for the past year or more
C91EE119-44D9-4210-9621-8101EC411082.png

It also affects her credibility as an influencer. How am I supposed to know what clothes will look like on me when she wilfully lies about her clothes size?

i am an actual size 8, if I went by her size claims, I should be buying a 2.

She’s claiming to be a size 8-10 reading her comments on the Zara post. Do we believe her?

View attachment 1213334
That’s because you order the wrong size?

That’s because you order the wrong size and have been for the past year or more
C91EE119-44D9-4210-9621-8101EC411082.png

It also affects her credibility as an influencer. How am I supposed to know what clothes will look like on me when she wilfully lies about her clothes size?

i am an actual size 8, if I went by her size claims, I should be buying a 2.
Gemma and her both claim to be an 8. Look at their side by side photos, we know which one is the size 8 imposter

Last edited:
I’m a U.K. size 10 and wear a S-M in Zara So how is she claiming to be an 8-10 and not fit into a large??

Reactions: 7
I’m a U.K. size 10 and wear a S-M in Zara So how is she claiming to be an 8-10 and not fit into a large??
Same! I definitely fit in S-M skirts in Zara FOR SURE! I think I even bought a pair of fake leather trousers and ended up buying the small as it fit around the waist better.

Nothing wrong with not being a S-M but quit lying about it Sophie 😂

Reactions: 6
I find it so irritating when brands (M&S and Next are both terrible at this) offer vanity sizing. Even a size 6 falls off me in Next when I am a 10 so people end up butt hurt that other stores haven’t increased their clothing by inches in the same way

Reactions: 4
I find it so irritating when brands (M&S and Next are both terrible at this) offer vanity sizing. Even a size 6 falls off me in Next when I am a 10 so people end up butt hurt that other stores haven’t increased their clothing by inches in the same way
M&S are AWFUL for this, and Next are pretty atrocious. I think Zara isn’t really built for hips though - I’m a 6-8 and 90% of the time their XS fits me fine, but I definitely noticed a difference after I had kids in the fit (I was very straight up and down before this, and now my hips are a lot more childbearing, despite being same weight and waist size).

Not saying this is the case here though - I don’t quite know why Sophie thinks she’s an hourglass shape, she’s just fairly broad and has gained weight. Size up, wear clothes that fit and embrace it - she’s still ultimately a slim woman, there’s no point lying to yourself to meet some arbitrary sizing definition, especially when it just seems to make her miserable.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1220918
how is her tummy looking so flat? 👀
It’s some kind of lipo or ab etching. Belly button looks so weird, it’s a telltale sign. You don’t get visible abs from lifting a few weights at home, they become visible as a result of fat loss and you certainly can’t target fat loss to one single area through exercise or diet without some other kind of help 👀
Also the grubby dirty tube of SPF made a return to stories this morning - hasn’t bothered to clean it from when her makeup leaked in her bag on the way to Bali..