Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Along with her weight she’s obsessed with looking younger. She’s doing a faux ‘jail bait’ (awful phrase) look here. It’s all incredibly bizarre.
And she’d be the first to complain she’s being sexualised 🫢

Reactions: 8
Lol gross looks like jimmaaay long dark hair and jewellery major ICK fuckboy vibes bet he’s spiritual too just like the types she likes to slag off on her stories 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Bf kinda looks a bit like a tattooed Steven Bartlett 😂

But she definitely has a type LOL

Reactions: 8
Her stories are making me cringe. (I get it, she’s happy)
His hoop earring gave me the ick. I guess it would be boring if we all liked the same thing…

Ps why does the plate of food really look greasy?
3A5D33AD-4289-4030-A8C2-2A2E0C538630.png
4DA012E2-D797-4623-925D-DDA587745ADC.png
E98D1418-3D24-42A7-9284-E8722798CED5.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I refuse to believe that any normal man would date this vapid excuse of a woman if not for a good shag.
Her job is a big selling point, it's fun (freebies, events with a plus one that have lots of free drinks, nibbles, freebie bags and opportunities to network) flexible hours so she is available whenever he is, using her press discount on any big purchases he might want to suddenly buy after aheming over for months previously etc. Factor in her great flat that she lives in alone

Add in taking him on holidays (oh yeah babe I've always wanted to travel more I just never had someone I liked enough to go with before i met you, I've never felt this way before...I'll pay you back when I can etc)

She can kid herself all she likes but it is a lot of her appeal, in fact, it's most of it with the men she goes after. A man her own age or even a few years older with an established job (no trust fund boys, they have to be independent) she is however shallow and goes for looks, height and build over personality and long term compatability. She's simply is not conventionally attractive enough to do this without her money, irrespective of how many fillers or surgeries she has, no matter how many extra smalls she squeezes into - she isn't their preferred physical type.

Maybe her optimistic and upbeat personality will win them over after they get to know her, say after a prolonged period of time together, say when he is nursing her through another cosmetic surgery recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 14