Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have made better use of her money addressing her skin first. I know sometimes it just comes down to genes, but that would get her the forever youthful look she’s chasing, not all these procedures.

Reactions: 12
She’d have made better use of her money addressing her skin first. I know sometimes it just comes down to genes, but that would get her the forever youthful look she’s chasing, not all these procedures.
What would you suggest? I think a fair amount is diet / pollution levels but... honestly skincare is such a mystery to me. One where you get recommended a serum or moisturiser for £200 are told it will be the answer to all your problems but it just gives you spots.

Sophie often shows herself going for pricey facials etc. She gets the vacuum pore treatment and the anti ageing serums / led lights etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What would you suggest? I think a fair amount is diet / pollution levels but... honestly skincare is such a mystery to me. One where you get recommended a serum or moisturiser for £200 are told it will be the answer to all your problems but it just gives you spots.
I’m guessing this is aimed at the fact that she appears to sleep in her makeup / fake tan etc on a regular basis - which is pretty gross.

Reactions: 14

Sophie often shows herself going for pricey facials etc. She gets the vacuum pore treatment and the anti ageing serums / led lights etc.
Like another poster said, she sleeps in her makeup which clogs the duck out of your pores, and I feel like she probably lacks a proper routine. All the fancy treatments once a month are fine, but what’s the point if you’re not doing the standard daily upkeep properly?

Reactions: 16
If someone came to my house and took pictures of everything to post it online I would see it as a major red flag and break up immediately. She basically invades his privacy. I hope he sees it.

Reactions: 23
Feel really bad for her new bf, putting parts of his house on blast for hundreds of thousands of followers presumably without his consent feels really invasive.. maybe I'm just humourless but I'd be really annoyed and put off if a guy w loads of followers did that to me. Maybe one is funny but to keep going for like 5 slides feels wrong to me idk

Reactions: 19
Why’s she going on like she’s never been to a lads house before.

And putting up a series of photos of the inside of someone else’s home, bf or not, is weird. She is the red flag here 🚩

Forgetting anything else, can we please call out the utter irony? She literally lives in a shithole?! The place is lovely but yet is actually filthy. witch please ✋🏼

Hi by the way everyone 😂🫶🏻

New guy looks like he has small feet judging by those navy new balance trainers and he wears a bracelet with a silver skull charm on it Pandora styley. ☠

They are as messy as each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgetting anything else, can we please call out the utter irony? She literally lives in a shithole?! The place is lovely but yet is actually filthy. witch please ✋🏼

Hi by the way everyone 😂🫶🏻
I came here to say the same thing! I feel like this is a new low, even for her. Come on, I dare you to post your disgusting wardrobe and bedroom on IG for us to rate. This girl is a delusional walking red flag

Reactions: 13
So not the point and maybe he's a nice guy but the jackets she showed in that photo of his wardrobe looked ugly

Reactions: 6