Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda feel sorry for her that she feels she has to get so many cosmetic procedures but why not wait until the pandemic ends to get a bleeping nose job.

Reactions: 12
Kinda feel sorry for her that she feels she has to get so many cosmetic procedures but why not wait until the pandemic ends to get a bleeping nose job.
Didn’t you hear, she would have lost ✨ money ✨ .... from the girl paying two rents because she has to have everything now.

I honestly don’t understand how she thought any of those messages sounded good. Funny how she also turned off her messages for those posts loooooool.

Makes me laugh how she claims she’s such an open person yet lies about all these surgeries and only tells the truth when it becomes ‘too much’ for her 😂 duck off you stinky soul
duck off you stinky soul’ has to be my favourite insult I’ve seen on here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found this from 2016 when she first got filler for her nose:

The way she nit picks at all the smallest aspects of her face/appearance is incredibly depressing to me. She’s clearly never going to be happy with how she looks, regardless of how many surgeries she gets.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t you hear, she would have lost ✨ money ✨ .... from the girl paying two rents because she has to have everything now.

I honestly don’t understand how she thought any of those messages sounded good. Funny how she also turned off her messages for those posts loooooool.

duck off you stinky soul’ has to be my favourite insult I’ve seen on here 😂😂😂
She must be loaded up on pain cause that whooole thing was a mess.

I think it’s time to retire from the internet Soph. It’s clearly having a damaging impact to her mental state and for who’s benefit?

But stinky soul is my new favourite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found this from 2016 when she first got filler for her nose:

The way she nit picks at all the smallest aspects of her face/appearance is incredibly depressing to me. She’s clearly never going to be happy with how she looks, regardless of how many surgeries she gets.
I couldn’t be arsed to watch it. I just skipped to the before and after and IMO, It makes her top lip look silly.
each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t be arsed to watch it. I just skipped to the before and after and IMO, It makes her top lip look silly.
each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️
How much does this not look like her! She’s literally morphing into someone else. Although I do have to say I was the exact same as her, hated my nose since a boy at school mentioned the bump I had on it. Like Sophie I had filler to straighten it but it doesn’t really give the effect you want and obviously isn’t long term so I also had full rhinoplasty surgery after wanting it and researching for about 12 years and couldn’t be happier with it. But sadly with Sophie we all know she strives for that constant “perfection” whatever that is, it’s very sad she can’t be happy in her own skin, what will be next? No wonder she doesn’t want children, they wouldn’t look anything like her!

Reactions: 5
The day has come. UNFOLLLLLLLOWED!!

I genuinely feel sorry for how warped the vision of herself is. She isn’t ok is she?

Not gonna lie.. I similarly had the same issues with my nose which is why I think it will be damaging me for me to continue following her. It’s taken me a long, long time to accept there is nothing wrong with my nose other than a small bump in the bridge which most people have anyway!

All the best to her 🤣

Also.. we need some fact and figures about how many followers she’s going to loose over the next week. I think it’s going to be dramatic!

Reactions: 6
Do you think she would have revealed her boob job if it wasn’t talked about on here? 🤔
Big nope! And it’s annoying how she just now sprinkles it into conversation whenever she can. Whiplash from the prior barrage of “eff off i don’t have to tell you anything unless it’s making me money/giving me the attention I want.”

Do you think she edited her nose in her recent photos as it really doesn’t look big at all, it also looks lifted. I hope she has gone for a natural look rather than a nose that is far too small for her face.

I remember when I first followed Sophie, I found the fact she had ‘flaws’ made her so relatable. When I looked at the bump in her nose, it made me feel better about mine because I thought she looked great.

Nothing wrong with changing things you’re unhappy with but she changes literally everything in order to be like every other influencer. Remember when she was complaining about her hairline - of all things!

Do you think she edited her nose in her recent photos as it really doesn’t look big at all, it also looks lifted. I hope she has gone for a natural look rather than a nose that is far too small for her face.

I remember when I first followed Sophie, I found the fact she had ‘flaws’ made her so relatable. When I looked at the bump in her nose, it made me feel better about mine because I thought she looked great.

Nothing wrong with changing things you’re unhappy with but she changes literally everything in order to be like every other influencer. Remember when she was complaining about her hairline - of all things!
Yes, I was thinking about her hairline debacle today!!!! Is she extremely vain or very very insecure?! 😐

Reactions: 1
Yes, I was thinking about her hairline debacle today!!!! Is she extremely vain or very very insecure?! 😐
I think definitely both! It’s incredibly sad that she hasn’t been able to resolve her insecurities, but she’s no longer an impressionable teenager- surely she realises that it’s a lifelong journey of making peace with some insecurities, whilst also developing new ones, we all feel the same! She’s missed a trick by not passing on all that she’s learnt in therapy to her followers, who are in the same boat.

Also, the cheek to say she tried to postpone her surgery until the pandemic was over- who are you trying to fool?! 😂 the same person who went to get facials and fillers during a national lockdown! Only permitted because the man who runs the clinic is a doctor and offers surgical procedures. I thought at the time that she could’ve waited at the very least until non-essential shops reopen to get her facial 🙄

Reactions: 12
In all the years I've followed her I don't think I've once looked at her nose and thought she needs a nose job. A personality transplant maybe yes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel so so sad for this girl. She has definitely let her insecurities get the better of her. I don’t blame her for getting surgery, she’s just a woman constantly bombarded with messages of how much she needs to look perfect etc, she’s in the same boat as us, it’s just that she can actually afford it. But I do feel like I enjoyed her content more when she was doing Sunday Q&As and she was actually funny, her fashion taste was really good, I used to use her as inspo all the time, sometimes even copying the full outfit. RN she is just no longer relatable to her old followers, like who goes from shopping at Topshop to shopping at Prada etc. Her style is not relatable. And also just kinda weird she advertises Vanish and what not whilst buying Prada? Isnt there a bit of a class conflict?😂 Anyway, I do hope she sees a therapist or something and starts loving herself again, rn she’s relying on materialistic things as well as her money to make herself look like someone she aspires to be but not someone she is. She doesn’t seem happy in my opinion://

Reactions: 9
Ok, ok she has had a cosmetic procedure during the pandemic because she would loose money otherwise. a solid measured reason to risk your health. Jimmy must really be loving the influencer boyfriend lifestyle to be dealing with all this. Maybe as sophie lies bloated and binged up he'll seek solace by sleeping on the new freebie sofa that sophie secured, while he doesn't job hunt.

Ok, her nose, I clearly remember her instastorying that she was looking at rhinoplasties and decided that no, it wasn't worth it she could get filler and just accept the way she looked even though she was tempted and I thought she'd matured, finally seen the light and made the right call.

Then it transpired she was planning on getting a hooter operation all along - wow. She is so misleading to her viewers. How can we trust her opinion on what PLL trousers to buy when she lies and misleads us at every turn??

Now we know why she lowered her high fashion status down to shill vanish, dog food and fabreeze. She was paying for another needless vanity op. She is / was an attractive yet normal looking woman, she is turning herself into something completely unrelateable that might appear on botched.

Also wtf is face tightening??

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.