Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she’s posted a story saying “the regret is real”. I am lost for words. She’s willingly put herself through non essential surgery in the middle of her face and is moaning about the pain. She’s on another level, wtf did she expect! Fair enough post about the pain and aftercare etc but don’t moan and attention seek about regret

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she actually has any regret. I think she’s just saying that to avoid criticisms that she’s influencing young women to get cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: 9
I guess she had to do it now so Jimmy can wait on her hand and foot. Surely his 6 month visa expires soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The oversharing has reached grotesque levels. She seems to confuse being "real" "honest" and "open" with "you guys" with her overindulgent displays of self-obsession.

Reactions: 6
She's lucky Jimmy Is a nice enough guy to look after her, so well chosen in boyfriends I guess!
My biggest fear after not waking up from anesthesia, is getting a post operative infection. As cute as he is I'd be keeping Hendrix at a safe distance while healing if I was her.

Reactions: 2
She’s talking about her guy friends not speaking up about Sarah Everard’s disappearance and the wider discussion this has sparked. Honey, where were you when we were talking about BLM, a number of women’s rights issues around the world, Uyghur genocide, Anti-Asian racism, NHS crisis, free school school meals in the UK and so on?!

I very much agree with everything that is being said and the action that should be taken to increase women’s safety. I’m just sick of Sophie being a complete hypocrite (don’t know what else I expected) and only dipping into the conversation because it’s happened a stone’s throw away from her luxury London flat filled with cheap tat, whilst claiming to be so righteous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s talking about her guy friends not speaking up about Sarah Everard’s disappearance and the wider discussion this has sparked. Honey, where were you when we were talking about BLM, a number of women’s rights issues around the world, Uyghur genocide, Anti-Asian racism, NHS crisis, free school school meals in the UK and so on?!

I very much agree with everything that is being said and the action that should be taken to increase women’s safety. I’m just sick of Sophie being a complete hypocrite (don’t know what else I expected) and only dipping into the conversation because it’s happened a stone’s throw away from her luxury London flat filled with cheap tat, whilst claiming to be so righteous.
I just don’t know how you can dip in between self obsessed about her nose, then the next posting about Sarah Everard.

Like many other women across the country, I have been shocked, enraged and heartbroken about what’s happened. Seems so disingenuous to be flipping between the subjects.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is the need to post 30 stories about big massive bogies in her nose falling in her throat and then spitting it out on the ground in the park. Who on earth would be interested in this in the slightest? I’m sure anyone getting a rhinoplasty will be told this by their Dr or will go to dedicated forums to chat about this. 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Christ isn’t she just a hot pot of personality disorders.

Very sad that her nose bothers her that much, we all have insecurities, but we aren’t often controlled by them like she’s been. She clearly puts her appearance above other characteristics (like intelligence, not being constantly tone deaf etc.)

Her own demons I guess. The nose job won’t fix that. Give it a few years and it’ll be something else.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What is the need to post 30 stories about big massive bogies in her nose falling in her throat and then spitting it out on the ground in the park. Who on earth would be interested in this in the slightest? I’m sure anyone getting a rhinoplasty will be told this by their Dr or will go to dedicated forums to chat about this. 🤮🤢
Getting totally unnecessary surgery during a pandemic is one thing. Hucking up your germs in the middle of the street is another. Maybe don't go out if you're going to do this? Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jimmy's Visa means he's back off to au /nz soon! :eek:

Hope the nose is recovered by then!
I wonder if he’ll come back to the UK...

I really need to stop going on to her account for a little nosey.

Did she really say ‘everything’s so heavy at the moment and I’m tired of the heaviness’ as an excuse to start talking about her vapid self! AGHHHHHHHH

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know most of you are not big fans of Jimmy but it really bothers me how she belittles him ALL THE TIME. There is a psychological explanation of course - she has a younger bf to control and manipulate the way she was manipulated in previous relationships. He is her servant, her cleaner, her source of content when she wants to be funny or show off as very intelligent. They are not equals, they are not partners. It also annoys me every time she calls him a fuckboy 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.