Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s using Jimmay smelling as a reason to advertise febreeze. From the girl who lives in absolute squalor.

Considering Jimmy is the one who does all the cleaning, if I were him I’d be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL is the PR person a tattler?! This is the modern version of offering gum to someone with bad breath surely? Febreeze. Vanish. I wonder what will be next? Toilet duck? Dettol?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine getting paid to advertise something and coming on camera looking like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel for Hendrix, she encourages him to be needy with her loving that he cried when she left the building as it was representative of their "mummy and baby bond" then promptly locks him in the bathroom when she's tired of the neediness?

Also, is it normal for a communal Garden to be used as a giant piss pot for Hendrix? I understand wildlife will use it but... it doesn't seem like something non dog owning neighbours would love.

As if she’s using Jimmay smelling as a reason to advertise febreeze. From the girl who lives in absolute squalor.

Considering Jimmy is the one who does all the cleaning, if I were him I’d be pissed.
And skidmark gate.

Reactions: 6
I still think Gemma and her bf have split. My guess is they were having problems for a while, hence why she was quiet about him around VD although she did eventually mention he got her a present and
I think it might be getting worse now hence ‘personal reasons’. Just feels odd to me that he was in a lot of her content before and she talked about him a lot but now he barely comes up. I’d they are still together then I think there’s trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 3
I still think Gemma and her bf have split. My guess is they were having problems for a while, hence why she was quiet about him around VD although she did eventually mention he got her a present and
I think it might be getting worse now hence ‘personal reasons’. Just feels odd to me that he was in a lot of her content before and she talked about him a lot but now he barely comes up. I’d they are still together then I think there’s trouble in paradise.
Gemma’s in a house share and I’m guessing her boyfriend might be too, in which case they’d be breaking lockdown to meet up, so maybe she doesn’t want to document that?
I know that a few people have mentioned disliking her boyfriend- did he do anything in particular? Don’t follow Gemma too closely, so I’ve only ever caught glimpses of her boyfriend and similarly to Sophie and Jimmy, seemed more like Gemma shoving the camera in her boyfriend’s face

Gemma’s in a house share and I’m guessing her boyfriend might be too, in which case they’d be breaking lockdown to meet up, so maybe she doesn’t want to document that?
I know that a few people have mentioned disliking her boyfriend- did he do anything in particular? Don’t follow Gemma too closely, so I’ve only ever caught glimpses of her boyfriend and similarly to Sophie and Jimmy, seemed more like Gemma shoving the camera in her boyfriend’s face
I think she mentioned that he’s moved back in with family and was isolating due to one of them being vulnerable or was definitley staying with someone vulnerable as she made a point of saying it. I think otherwise I’d assume they were just breaking lockdown but it did seem like he was being extra careful.

He stayed with her during the first lockdown for a bit though and when she moved she mentioned they didn’t move in together because of his personal circumstances but I did find it a bit odd. And other than mentioning that he got her gym leggings for VD she hasn’t mentioned him in ages whereas she used to talk about messaging him and FaceTime etc. It’s just my hunch so I could be wrong but my breakup spidey sense is tingling.

I really like Gemma unlike grot bag Sophie and genuinely feel sorry for her when she mentions she’s been going through a few things lately. If I remember rightly she lives in a house share with some of his friends in streatham and he lives somewhere like Croydon with his Dad who is vulnerable hence why he stuck to the rules to protect him.

Reactions: 1
She lives with his mates In a houseshare, or at least she said she did. If they break up that will be awkward.

Reactions: 1
How to create an ✨aesthetic ✨ Instagram feed

How about:

1: scrub of dirty fake tan

2: shave your pits

3: remove eyelashes that are hanging on for dear life

4: iron your bed sheets

5: use *gifted* Vanish to remove stains from clothes before taking pictures

6: dust your skirting boards

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not at all surprised Sophie is elated to be praised by Lydia millen, another influence with an absolutely foul attitude 🤮

So she’s getting/got a full on nose job. This girl really doesn’t stop she’s Gunna look like MJ soon

• Haha
Lols she calls herself “super open”. This girl will never be happy with what she sees in the mirror. It’s all a bit sad, really.

Reactions: 4
Today is the day I unfollow her. She can’t say oh I need to be honest with you guys now, after god knows how many months of deceiving people into thinking her nose was due to a completely different procedure. I have no problem with plastic surgery, but considering she has always talked about her nose and her insecurities, she had a real opportunity to take her followers along on her surgery journey.

In my mind she’s lost the quality I used to follow her for - authenticity.

It’s crazy how insecure a person can be about absolutely every aspect of their looks. I was also bullied in high school, wasn’t pretty enough, wasn’t dressing sexy enough and this only made me accept who I am and that I’m not Miss Univers material lol. It is strange for me to see the degree on which her whole being was damaged and how her only concern are her face and body. She will have a complete meltdown at 40 when no surgery will help with the natural aging

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh how she claims she’s such an open person yet lies about all these surgeries and only tells the truth when it becomes ‘too much’ for her 😂 duck off you stinky soul

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.