Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I’m kind of unclear about what Jimmy is getting out of the relationship
A free ride? Revisiting his teenage years, late mornings, reality TV all day, free takeaways, no bills or responsibilities. Maybe shes wild in bed, but the people who bang on about how unabashed they are generally aren't.

I think he'll be back, beats working for a living. Besides, he still owes her a flight!

She has a cleaner now. One less job for Jimmy.
Omg! How annoying must it be to be a cleaner for a lazy influencer. I hope they are paid well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not even fair to say that Jimmy gets free rent anymore, I’m pretty sure he pays his way by running all of her errands, whilst she slobs about on her gifted sofa all day. She’s admitted that their sex life has turned into occasional quickies before her poorly trained pup realises they’re not in the room, so Jimmy is very much there to serve Sophie from now on.

That story about being “TIRED” of the important discussions over the past few days confirms she hasn’t got a single brain cell 🤮now that Sophie walked over to the bandstand next door and got a few shots for content, her work’s done and it’s time for social media to move on from all the coverage of the murder of a poor innocent woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
To be honest I don’t see much of the content I signed up for. Her fashion posts are limited to ugly underwear and chanel bags 😒

Reactions: 4
Ouch. That piece seemed ill thought out, and to me Sophie is clearly too close to the situation and hurt by the rejection she feels to see it for what it is. Mean, and a not so humble brag about her achievements, of which she seems to think there are many that deserve to be further acknowledged, and anger about her sister not being her cheerleader.

THE poor woman, having her sister air her personal history and troubles with no right of reply, to basically define her as a big fat failure whose miserable failures to achieve - anything worthwhile at all it seems in Sophie's eyes - are only highlighted further when next to her younger, prettier, high achieving sister - who was on the gifted register no less! Well, if sophie had any emotional intelligence she'd know how that would turn out. Honesty about a difficult relationship is one thing, but this piece to me read as unnecessarily mean and spiteful, her sister who apparently suffered greatly as a child through no fault of her own, was thrown under the bus by the 'golden child'

I would be shocked if her parents weren't upset by it, that is if they read it. Their little genius, fortunate enought to be born with all the benefits of a normal working brain and functioning body has turned into a bit of a bully. Another piers Morgan or liz jones in the making? Let's hope not.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the family ever saw the article, I followed her at the time and don’t remember her ever sharing it.

Reactions: 2
Lol at her story asking Hendrix why he didn’t get her a Mother’s Day present 😂 she’s so materialistic it’s shameful! Also clearly a massive dig at Jimmy. I imagine she has a list on her phone like this-

Jimmy owes me-
Birthday present
Christmas present
Valentine’s present
Post operation present
Mother’s Day present
Just because present
Easter present
Father’s Day present
Friday present
Birthday present #2
Christmas present #2

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me there are a few blank stories so I guess she removed them. Did see her saying f off to the tv when it had the news on reporting about poor Sarah though. 😔

I find it so sad how Sophie describes herself as the golden child, compared to her sister who has had many challenges to deal with growing up. Also the fact that her sister has some issues of her own it’s no surprise that she may not be able to control some of her emotions towards Sophie.

What I do find interesting though, is that many people I know who have siblings with special needs, have an incredibly strong bond. I can’t help but think that Sophie would have revelled in the validation from her parents as a child which is only going to make her sister feel worse.

Having had a look at her sisters profile, I think it was incredibly callous of Sophie to write that article playing the victim against a vulnerable person.

Interesting she actually follows Sophie's Instagram and her home account. Doesn't sound like a sibling that absolutely despises her sister to me

Reactions: 5
I found the blog about her sister quite telling. I have a really estranged relationship with my sister and so I can sympathise with how painful and vulnerable this can make you feel - for example, I often feel ashamed telling people that my sister and I don't really speak because I feel like they automatically think I'm at fault and that it must say something bad about me that one of my own family doesn't speak to me. However, families are complicated and (in my case) it is better for my mental health that I don't really have a relationship with my sister (that said, if she needed me then I would be there).

That said, I thought Sophie's blog post was childish. If you fancy yourself as some sort of Dolly Alderton style journo then do a wider reaching piece about family estrangements and add in your own experience. This was all about Sophie and seemed spiteful at times. Did she even get her sister's consent to post it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.