Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across so stuck up. Complaining she doesn’t have electricity to post her content and rather than doing the logical thing and going down the shop to top up her electricity (even as a temporary solution), she would rather throw her toys out of the pram on her stories and to the electricity company.

I find the bragging about her new flat so tasteless.

Is anyone following her house page? She’s just posted a load of stories bitching about the electricity because it’s a pay as you go metre. She openly broadcasted that she was mid poo when it went off- we all do it but I don’t need or want to think of Sophie mid tit 🙄. Also came across as incredibly stuck up and twatish that she was like “I’m absolutely not going to the shop to top up my electric they can change it for me” I feel like in her eyes she thinks that’s beyond her as she now lives in Kensington palace. I’ve never used one but surely a pay as you go metre can’t be that bad as you’re paying for exactly what you use?
‘A fool and his money are easily parted’ comes to mind.

Yeah I saw one the same size/similar spec in the building that was on for that. I think I found the actual listing too and it was on for just under £2700. Current circumstances considered she’ll have hopefully been smart enough to negotiate a few quid off. Still a LOT of money to be paying on your own. What work does she even do at this point???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I often question how she’s managed to get nearly 200k followers, because she’s so incredibly stuck up and condescending, whenever she opens her mouth it makes me absolutely cringe 😖 I’m sure she’ll have thousands of followers on pay as you go electricity meters, but princess Sophie is far too lazy to pop to a shop to top it up, thats reserved for her peasant followers. But she uploads CONSTANTLY! Far more than any other influencers I follow and I think that’s really working out in her favour, especially during the lockdown when people may be finding themselves spend more time on social media? The quality of her content is absolutely shocking, but she’s providing plenty of stories to flick through

Reactions: 10
I think the lights going out during defecation would be better posted on her real life account.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she’s charged her Gemma 20 quid for that crappy rail! She’s a tight arse, I still can’t get over that disgusting dressing table she was flogging for £60.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As if she’s charged her Gemma 20 quid for that crappy rail! She’s a tight arse, I still can’t get over that disgusting dressing table she was flogging for £60.
Edited/deleted my message as I misunderstood 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought Gemma had posted about buying the rail and that Sophie’s post was a repost - but nope, she posted it herself. Not embarrassed about charging her dearest bestie.

And normally I’d say how you manage your money is your own business, she doesn’t own anyone a free rail. But we’re on Tattle so...!

Keep hustling huns!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Edited/deleted my message as I misunderstood 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought Gemma had posted about buying the rail and that Sophie’s post was a repost - but nope, she posted it herself. Not embarrassed about charging her dearest bestie.

And normally I’d say how you manage your money is your own business, she doesn’t own anyone a free rail. But we’re on Tattle so...!

Keep hustling huns!!! 🙄
If you have to scrimp for £20 that hard then you can't afford to pay 2-3 k a month in rent. I don't know how she isn't even a little bit embarrassed. Gemma doesn't make as much as she does surely she could give her a freebie.

Reactions: 8
How can she fit so many mirrors in an average size flat. She has those two huge Anthropologie ones she's always flogging too. Insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she fit so many mirrors in an average size flat. She has those two huge Anthropologie ones she's always flogging too. Insane!
She must literally spend all day every day looking at herself. I’m quite vain (will check myself out in shop windows and the like) but I’ve only got 2 mirrors in my flat 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
She must literally spend all day every day looking at herself. I’m quite vain (will check myself out in shop windows and the like) but I’ve only got 2 mirrors in my flat 🤔😂
Circus mirror funhouse. Minus any fun. Complete with a clown.

• Haha
Those 3 mirrors that she sold today cost her £1,200 to buy 🤯 £1,200 on mirrors!!!
She buys with a press discount. She never declares it but she won't be paying full rrp, also puts them on her business expenses. All she wears are leggings, sports bras, oversized band tshirts are enough idiots clicking on her aff links for nasty gal and Charlotte tilbury atm.

Reactions: 2
Her taking a completely unnecessary trip to IKEA today lol
she’ll use the argument that ikea are open for click and collect so why can’t she go. I want to know, why can’t you just wait? She’s got a bed to sleep on. Surely more mirrors or lamps can wait? Even wardrobe stuff can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’ll use the argument that ikea are open for click and collect so why can’t she go. I want to know, why can’t you just wait? She’s got a bed to sleep on. Surely more mirrors or lamps can wait? Even wardrobe stuff can wait.
Wont walk to the shop herself to get scones and cream but will use deliveroo.

Will HIRE a van and drive all the way to IKEA when they deliver.

🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.