Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having to wait a whole month for IKEA stuff - the horror! Almost as if your stuff isn't essential...

And more hauls, was it misguided or nasty gal? They all seem to merge into one recently, all ugly, all cheap, all stuff she won't wear after shilling it, but we like totally should.

Reactions: 9
I can’t quite pinpoint what it is but does anyone feel like they enjoyed her content more pre jimmy? Like her outfits used to look really good, she was actually funny and relatable. The real life Sophie posts were where it was at. I hope things will pick up again but doubt it

Reactions: 9
I can’t quite pinpoint what it is but does anyone feel like they enjoyed her content more pre jimmy? Like her outfits used to look really good, she was actually funny and relatable. The real life Sophie posts were where it was at. I hope things will pick up again but doubt it
Also there was less facial filler making her look like a caricature back then too. Less no carbs, must work out but no one else work out etc.

Reactions: 4
She is such an attention bleep. She posted yesterday that she was feeling sad the last couple of days despite the move. Today she went on and on how she is « riding on the wave of positivity of moving house »
Poor taste to be using the passing of a national hero to plug herself and her flat move.

Of course acknowledge Captain Tom Moore, his achievements , his contributions and impact on the nation's moral, but perhaps not make it all about her.:( Influencers always make everything about themselves and it's awful.

Reactions: 6
Also there was less facial filler making her look like a caricature back then too. Less no carbs, must work out but no one else work out etc.
to be honest, I dont care what she does to her face as long as she feels comfortable in her own skin. I also don’t care about her renting instead of buying that’s her choice (I know a lot people on here mentioned how reckless it was, it’s just her choice tbh), but she does kind of seem sadder. She definitely buys things to fill a void, like all the little bits for her new flat (things she doesn’t show on her stories), everything needs to be new and updated. She’s also going for that specific high fashion look for her flat, with all channel looking stuff etc but it’s just another attempt to fill her sadness. I might be wrong but I don’t know, suddenly getting a car in central london, a puppy, changing her living space, new beds, coffee machines etc., sounds like cheap thrills to me. There’s some issues she’s not facing.

Reactions: 7
to be honest, I dont care what she does to her face as long as she feels comfortable in her own skin. I also don’t care about her renting instead of buying that’s her choice (I know a lot people on here mentioned how reckless it was, it’s just her choice tbh), but she does kind of seem sadder. She definitely buys things to fill a void, like all the little bits for her new flat (things she doesn’t show on her stories), everything needs to be new and updated. She’s also going for that specific high fashion look for her flat, with all channel looking stuff etc but it’s just another attempt to fill her sadness. I might be wrong but I don’t know, suddenly getting a car in central london, a puppy, changing her living space, new beds, coffee machines etc., sounds like cheap thrills to me. There’s some issues she’s not facing.
Getting a pet I I think is totally understandable. Even pre pandemic and the subsequent lockdown she lived alone and worked from home. I would have imagined a cat, perhaps an adult cat rather than a kitten as they are easier, you can get a pet sitter to check in on them if she was determined to go on a holiday or work trip etc. Always thought she didn't seem like a dog person but a designer dog was acquired. Still upsets me that she was all new no not a rescue, let me get the best!

I agree with everything else, everything must be new, then upgraded etc. Remember She got through like three beds in 2020?

I thought Having Jimmy move in would be perfect for her as she seems crazy obsessed with him. 🤷‍♀️ But she's constantly moaning, making everything about herself how she's having it harder etc.

Lastly I Hate all the face filler she has now, she doesn't look like herself from 6 months ago and I think that is influencing people to get more and more fillers. No tattoos piercings or Body changes when you're depressed!

Reactions: 3
Do you all agree with her that even v intelligent women watch a lot of trash tv and shouldn't be shamed about it? 🙄 It bothers me a lot that she seems to watch mainly trash tv. In my opinion she cannot concentrate on a more complicated storyline. I’ve watched some reality shows but honestly, I cannot deal with listening to stupid people arguing on a daily basis. Am I strange and uptight or is she simple minded? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Do you all agree with her that even v intelligent women watch a lot of trash tv and shouldn't be shamed about it? 🙄 It bothers me a lot that she seems to watch mainly trash tv. In my opinion she cannot concentrate on a more complicated storyline. I’ve watched some reality shows but honestly, I cannot deal with listening to stupid people arguing on a daily basis. Am I strange and uptight or is she simple minded? 🙄
Not saying I'm a brainbox but I have a stressful job and sometimes I just want to put something easy-watching on in the background so I don't have to pay attention. I also like true-crime and thought provoking documentaries though. And it's probably a 20/80 split. By easy-watching I mean Friends and not reality TV though. I find that irritating as hell tbh haha.

Reactions: 11
She also likes war podcasts, and books on drug smuggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not my cup of tea but I know plenty of intelligent women who watch reality shows. It can be a good way to switch off.

Reactions: 6
So she ‘thinks’ Jimmy probably doesn’t like living in London all that much right now.. why are you not asking your boyfriend about this hun?! He’s committed to a bit life change, do you not think to check in and ask him how he is finding everything? 😩

Reactions: 5
So she ‘thinks’ Jimmy probably doesn’t like living in London all that much right now.. why are you not asking your boyfriend about this hun?! He’s committed to a bit life change, do you not think to check in and ask him how he is finding everything? 😩
I can’t really imagine them having a proper conversation but they must have been communicating when they were in different places?

Doesn’t really matter how he feels or what he thinks does it? As long as she gets what she wants.

(edited cos I’ve absolutely wrecked the quote function.)

Reactions: 3
I think her flat looks great (as in, the layout and style of the flat, not anything she's done to it) but just know it's going to be filthy in about a month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.