Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is what was going through her head when she posted a photo of her dirty unmade bed. I’ve never been less influenced in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe how grim her bathroom is, you can get a mould spray and a new seal for the glass for less than £5 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is one minty cow. Imagine living in that filth let alone showing it to 170k people 🤢🤢🤢

Shes gonna move out tomorrow and leave it like that too. lovely.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She said it’s a particular building she always wanted to live in, which is a bit odd. Maybe South Ken since she seems to believe she is living a rich girl life.
Eww I really hope she doesn’t or I’ll have to move 🤣. I’ve seen her post 3 times now standing taking pics in my road it’s so embarrassing 🤢

• Haha
She said it’s up the road from where she is, I think it’s opposite the common somewhere

She said it’s up the road from where she is, I think it’s opposite the common somewhere
Yeah pretty certain she said it was 5 mins away and overlooks the park/common.

Can we also discuss why she needed to order scones and cream through deliveroo instead of walking to the shops which are 2 mins from her current flat 🙃 lazy lazy lazy.

Reactions: 8
I’m new here and never posts anything! But!! I recently followed her flat Instagram and she’s selling some furniture....
The dressing table she’s selling is absolutely filth! Covered in eyebrow dye, nail glue. The inside of the drawer is full of make up stains, spare lashes, pencil sharpenings.
Why not clean it before hand?! I wouldn’t dream of putting that online for people to see! 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m new here and never posts anything! But!! I recently followed her flat Instagram and she’s selling some furniture....
The dressing table she’s selling is absolutely filth! Covered in eyebrow dye, nail glue. The inside of the drawer is full of make up stains, spare lashes, pencil sharpenings.
Why not clean it before hand?! I wouldn’t dream of putting that online for people to see! 🤮🤢
And is she asking for money for it, or giving it away?

I think jhammy washes the dog lot as he sleeps on her bed/pillow. That and it's time away from Sophie, but even then she's filimg him.

Scones etc ordered online as otherwise she might go crazy in the food isles and buy some bread.

Will she be lifting a finger in the move or have hired some people to do the hard graft for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And is she asking for money for it, or giving it away?

I think jhammy washes the dog lot as he sleeps on her bed/pillow. That and it's time away from Sophie, but even then she's filimg him.

Scones etc ordered online as otherwise she might go crazy in the food isles and buy some bread.

Will she be lifting a finger in the move or have hired some people to do the hard graft for her?
She’s asking for money for it 🤢 it’s rankkkk 😂😂
DD8C6826-88DA-4400-9ED3-17AF0AE6992F.png
F967FA6E-85E2-44AC-AA48-B6EA8EB23D68.png
164C6378-D3D7-4116-9214-A56F4F448CEC.png
A0FBA114-6A8B-4A59-AF34-7632EB9D8B1E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New flat doesn’t look that great either and I’m sorry but she has completely given away where she lives to 200k plus followers. Anyone in the Clapham area knows exactly which building that is 😂

Reactions: 2
Last time somebody asked her if she plans on splitting the rent with Jimmy, she had one of her shallow feminist rants about her partner paying 50% of the rent and that she would never support a fully grown man, of course in her usual patronising manner... a few months later and she is now perfectly fine with Jimmy not contributing towards bills

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New flat doesn’t look that great either and I’m sorry but she has completely given away where she lives to 200k plus followers. Anyone in the Clapham area knows exactly which building that is 😂
💯😉

She’s literally got NO shame. I’d be mortified to even GIVE that manky dressing table away.

Reactions: 7
💯😉

She’s literally got NO shame. I’d be mortified to even GIVE that manky dressing table away.
If it was looked after, I’d have given it to a charity, not sell it.
who is going to want to buy it looking like that!! Scruffy get.

Edit. I thought she said the new place had a tumble drier already?! Maybe I’m thinking of the dishwasher??! Is she thinking of getting a washer/dryer??! They’re crap!!

Reactions: 1
Re the washing machine. Wonder what state she left hers in. Thought she would feel right at home with that muck to greet her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.