Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the washing machine. Wonder what state she left hers in. Thought she would feel right at home with that muck to greet her.
I wonder if Jimmy gave the old place a once over or maybe she doesn’t care if she gets her bond back or not. She has no respect for other people’s belongings, let alone her own!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Jimmy gave the old place a once over or maybe she doesn’t care if she gets her bond back or not. She has no respect for other people’s belongings, let alone her own!
She doesn’t need to worry about getting her deposit back when there are fools buying her dirty things off of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly we have different definitions of what 'brand new' is.

I think she huys with a press discouht, and probably includes it in her taxes as a work product.

Makes selling it even worse no?

Hendrix yapping is so annoying. Any pom owners would know to start training him not to bark so much. Not all.your neighbour want to listen to that or are happy to splash out on some expensive noise cancelling headphones to use in their own homes.

Omg that’s disgusting- who would buy that?! She’s so gross and it’s obvious she doesn’t take care of her things/home. She paid £270 for that and basically trashed it?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Old neighbours (rightfully) complained about the dog barking but instead of dealing with the dog, she moves to a new place to annoy new people 🙃🙃🙃

On the plus side the new place has its own gardens and is bang opposite the park so no excuse for tit on the rug now right????

Reactions: 2
Maybe it can be one of Jimmy 's jobs. Take dog for daily loo breaks, wash dog. Take sophie for daily outing to take photos of her. Wash Sophie.

• Haha
Old neighbours (rightfully) complained about the dog barking but instead of dealing with the dog, she moves to a new place to annoy new people 🙃🙃🙃

On the plus side the new place has its own gardens and is bang opposite the park so no excuse for tit on the rug now right????
lol I read this and thought that she’s totally the type who would have shat on a rug, or at least a plastic bag. But you meant the dog. Or did you?!?!

• Haha
Feel a bit sorry for Jimmy... must be hard moving to another county. Hopefully he has some friends over here already.
Although, he’s living there rent free, so don’t feel too sorry for him...

A1D4A8C7-167D-4AC5-B0F6-AC4D625AD965.png

Why is she trying to brag going on about some house being 7 million and a parking space 35k, hun you’re in London that’s normal. You haven’t moved into Kensington palace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol I read this and thought that she’s totally the type who would have shat on a rug, or at least a plastic bag. But you meant the dog. Or did you?!?!
Who knows at this point 😂😂😂

Why is she trying to brag going on about some house being 7 million and a parking space 35k, hun you’re in London that’s normal. You haven’t moved into Kensington palace 🤣
Also there’s loads of on-street parking in the area so just buy a permit from the council For like £250. Bargain.

Also there’s loads of on-street parking in the area so just buy a permit from the council For like £250. Bargain.
And I’m sure she knows about the permits, she’s not brand new to the area. She wants to humble brag (am I using that term correctly?) to all her huns and moan to hear her own voice.

I bet people will have tried to helpfully tell her about the permits and she’ll be pissy/passive aggressive about it.

God I don’t even follow her. I just go look so I can witch about her here lol I’m the stupid hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New flat doesn’t look that great either and I’m sorry but she has completely given away where she lives to 200k plus followers. Anyone in the Clapham area knows exactly which building that is 😂
Came to say exactly this! It’s a lovely building but you only have to visit Clapham Common once and you’ll get it

Came to say exactly this! It’s a lovely building but you only have to visit Clapham Common once and you’ll get it
I ended up finding it after a very quick google just from the info she posted 😬 can’t believe she’s advertising to so many followers exactly where she lives.

I think I know where it is, and it’s around £4K a month. Is she really planning to spend £48k a year on rent 🤯

I think I know where it is, and it’s around £4K a month. Is she really planning to spend £48k a year on rent 🤯
Hmm I saw a 2 bed in the building that looks a lot like hers listed for under £2700... not that that’s cheap but works out to quite a bit less annually. Still exorbitant to cover on her own.

Is anyone following her house page? She’s just posted a load of stories bitching about the electricity because it’s a pay as you go metre. She openly broadcasted that she was mid poo when it went off- we all do it but I don’t need or want to think of Sophie mid tit 🙄. Also came across as incredibly stuck up and twatish that she was like “I’m absolutely not going to the shop to top up my electric they can change it for me” I feel like in her eyes she thinks that’s beyond her as she now lives in Kensington palace. I’ve never used one but surely a pay as you go metre can’t be that bad as you’re paying for exactly what you use?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is anyone following her house page? She’s just posted a load of stories bitching about the electricity because it’s a pay as you go metre. She openly broadcasted that she was mid poo when it went off- we all do it but I don’t need or want to think of Sophie mid tit 🙄. Also came across as incredibly stuck up and twatish that she was like “I’m absolutely not going to the shop to top up my electric they can change it for me” I feel like in her eyes she thinks that’s beyond her as she now lives in Kensington palace. I’ve never used one but surely a pay as you go metre can’t be that bad as you’re paying for exactly what you use?
They actually do charge you more on a pre paid meter but some landlords fit them if they’ve had tenants that leave arrears, I’m sure it’s up to the landlord if they want to change it, not her. It would of come up during the inventory as they check the meter, she was probably too busy filming herself. Don’t see why she has to announce that it went off mid poo, how does any brand want to work with her she’s absolutely gross 🤢

Hmm I saw a 2 bed in the building that looks a lot like hers listed for under £2700... not that that’s cheap but works out to quite a bit less annually. Still exorbitant to cover on her own.
Yeah I saw one the same size/similar spec in the building that was on for that. I think I found the actual listing too and it was on for just under £2700. Current circumstances considered she’ll have hopefully been smart enough to negotiate a few quid off. Still a LOT of money to be paying on your own. What work does she even do at this point???

Can’t believe how stuck up she is talking about the electricity metre and how she’s DEMANDING they change it IMMEDIATELY. I hope they refuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.