Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic (sorry!), but Sophie’s grammar mistake made me laugh because I can imagine her bitching about other women being “idiots”, similarly to the sex and the city scene where Carrie witches about big’s new wife

1620060104180.jpeg
1620060126206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Can you not see his lead is Louis Vuitton?” cringeeeee

Peak Karen energy, publicly complaining to 100k followers that she and her designer dog/his expensive lead weren’t given special treatment. Why should they make an exception for you because you own an LV lead, while the rest of us poor commoners with generic pet shop leads go elsewhere or leave our dogs at home?

Also her response to people saying buying a flashy lead was her own choice - I can understand that she bought it before she considered practicality bc she was excited, but that’s hardly the bakery’s fault, is it? 😂
For hygiene reasons the bakery maybe couldn't let him in? Working dogs / animals might be an exception, but people going to the bakery could have serious allergies or even a fear of dogs. Terrifyingly, a number of owners don't train their dogs or have control of them. What would happen if a big non pedigree hound bit or killed Hendrix? the fancy lead wouldn't save him.

Their shop, their rules.

Poor Henny already an inconvenience to Mummy K.

She’s gained a lot of weight out of nowhere
Hence the crazy fast /shred diet before the dirty thirty blowout in Bali.

And it’s a double grammar mistake!

Possibly tipsy?

Those friggin jeans that are too long and oversized blazer plus black clumpy loafers are not a good.

Has she been crying ??!! Odd choice of photo to use.
4C42DEC6-D44B-499D-8E67-0FA01EF3AE8F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Have you ever noticed that she never uses the dyson air wrap except for a promo? When she films herself while doing her hair it’s a different thingy not the dyson one. What a witch. I would love a dyson hairdryer but they are so freaking expensive 😩

Reactions: 2
Who’s she kidding saying if she was rich she’d help a friend out with money to buy a house. We all know she’d rather be surrounded by chavvy Chanel bags than help anyone out. She couldn’t even donate her grotty furniture when she moved out of her old flat she wanted money for it 🤮.

I stopped following Sophie sometime ago cos she's legit a walking ad, but her pic recently came up on my explore page. I noticed she has a bump. Is she preggo? It doesn't seem like it but I had to ask to make sure. I noticed her body has changed a little since the last time I saw her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s she kidding saying if she was rich she’d help a friend out with money to buy a house. We all know she’d rather be surrounded by chavvy Chanel bags than help anyone out. She couldn’t even donate her grotty furniture when she moved out of her old flat she wanted money for it 🤮.
Rolled my eyes so hard when she was talking about being generous- she sold a clothing rack to Gemma, her close friend...

• Haha
  • Sick
I stopped following Sophie sometime ago cos she's legit a walking ad, but her pic recently came up on my explore page. I noticed she has a bump. Is she preggo? It doesn't seem like it but I had to ask to make sure. I noticed her body has changed a little since the last time I saw her.
😂 she’s definitely looking more chunkier round the middle (I can’t judge, tbf). She’ll probably blame it on the coil being removed cos she loves to bring it up at any opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 she’s definitely looking more chunkier round the middle (I can’t judge, tbf). She’ll probably blame it on the coil being removed cos she loves to bring it up at any opportunity.
Very true! I just thought she was preggo cos of the bump. Ig the change is much more obvious because I haven't seen her pics in quite awhile. Also, what do you mean about the coil?

It has to be said that Sophie’s clearly at a very healthy weight and even if she has gained a bit of weight, as a lot of us would’ve done during lockdown, she shouldn’t be under any pressure to lose it

Reactions: 17
It has to be said that Sophie’s clearly at a very healthy weight and even if she has gained a bit of weight, as a lot of us would’ve done during lockdown, she shouldn’t be under any pressure to lose it
Yes, definitely! I hope I didn't come across as judgemental or body-shaming because that wasn't my intention at all 😅 I was merely curious is all ☺

She is (again) on the verge of a meltdown. The fact that Jimmy is not around anymore and she is all alone clearly pushed her to a dark place in her mind. She should live with flatmates to a connection to other humans

Reactions: 3
I actually feel quite sorry for her now.

She is (again) on the verge of a meltdown. The fact that Jimmy is not around anymore and she is all alone clearly pushed her to a dark place in her mind. She should live with flatmates to a connection to other humans

Anyone familiar with HRH Collection? Not saying Sophie is quite there yet but.....

Anyone familiar with HRH Collection? Not saying Sophie is quite there yet but.....
I remember when HRH collection used to sell those chain bracelets, but I haven’t heard about her in years... what happened to her? 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.